You got 40 seconds to explain why you don't own a gun

You got 40 seconds to explain why you don't own a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnetFL4Cc54
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Live in non-free authoritarian city state

I live in new jersey
I want to move out but unable to at the moment
Probably just gonna join the Marines because fuck it and later move to some uncucked state like Texas or (pls give suggestions)

But I do?

live in commiefornia, too much effort.

California

I lost all of mine in a tragic fishing accident in 500 feet of water.

every man should own a gun

Too expensive in NYC

I wasnt in the militäry because of my mental health (sa, depression, insane short fuse small things ca lead to violent outburst) so i guess there is no way i could get my hands on a gun..

Because the government does not allow

If you shoot your enemies...

My wife's son's father says he'll protect my wife's family. So I can just continue funding their vacations working 2 jobs.

If NYC let people own firearms It would be a MUCH better state
Also if it was less expensive to live there

You should at least own a gun to give to your attackers so they don't feel threatened.

That way the violence isn't going to escalate.

Gov fucked me in ass

Because there'd be civil war if we had any

I own two.

Got all I need right here

b-but i do

I live in California, am incredibly lazy, and probably would just kill myself with it or break it since I don't even care for my car very well

because I am much more likely to kill myself with it than to actually ever use it in self defense

Cuz its illegal

Yea. If i was rich I'd own a gun and go to the range every weekend.

Maybe if I get that wallstreet job.

I'd probably use it on myself

If you live in America and don't own a gun what the fuck is wrong with you?

I want to but the cops here made owning one a tedious process.

I don't have a license

Because I know how to avoid conflict and violence. I have something better than a gun: rationality and good decision making skills

Try to apply that rationale and critical thinking skills when a Nigger breaks into your house at night. What are you gonna do, ask him nicely to leave your home and not take anything?

I don't need a gun.
I know how to turn my ennemies in allies.

My government protects me perfectly fine. They do everything in their power to keep my country secure.

My country is smart enough to realise that guns kill people

I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.

You don't turn them into allies if you're already brown, Ahmed.

But I do.

The toothpaste nation needs to be temporarily banned till they learn about american customs

>Guns kill people.
You remind me of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=WnetFL4Cc54

I live in my parent's house just like you and everyone else on this fucking board.
I don't go places late at night, and while I've met a bunch of stupid non-white people (while conveniently forgetting the equally stupid number of white cunts) I have never once been threatened with violence by them in a situation outside of schoolyard posturing.
I'll never need to protect myself because no one would waste their fucking time with me, I'm clearly not a rich dumbass who wanders around with $1200 spending money.

I can't see shit

But I do. Many, in fact.

So how do you conceal your rifle so that you can carry it everywhere with ease?

My government tells me to have vacations in France, Greece, Spain or Portugal. The USA is only ever mentioned when they yet again killed peaceful democratic ISIS members. So I can't go on vacation to the US and learn your costums. Maybe you can explain to me why you're the black, violent sheep of this beautifull world.

because I'm poor :(

I do. I own 3 actually.

Well if I wanted to I guess I could fold the stock up and remove the break and wear it under my coat. Failing that I'd probably just use my handgun to CC with.

How about four seconds?

I don't need one.

Is that a loud muzzle break? Faggot.

Where do I get one and what rifles do they fit?

I'm only 20

I'm a suicidal alcoholic that doesn't want to contribute to the statistics used against gun owners, also my girlfriend is a schizo so I don't want her shooting me in my sleep if she goes off her meds.

Basically a gun is not something we can have in our home safely, however I will always support 2A because it's the right of every American.

Are you actually a real person?

Oh, so then you understand why I have pistols?

This isn't a post to claim that rifles are useless (far from it!), but handguns are a very decent "jack of all trades," when it comes to defending yourself effectively.

Also, just because I can, I'm showing the difference in width between the Shield and the Glock 4.

Can't you just go buy one in another state?

It's a flash hider off of a 74.

Underrated only real answer in this thread other than "I have one" or the cucks "I don't need one".

You can, then when you bring it back and get caught with it it's a mandatory 2 years in prison

have you ever used one? they're loud and shit.
I do need one though.

No. You'll have to jump through the same hoops at minimum. There's no such thing as going to a gun show across state lines and purchasing a fire arm without a background check.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

This video demonstrates an attempt to do EXACTLY what Obama said you could do, EXACTLY where Obama said you could do it.

>2 years in prison for following your constitutional right to own a firearm.

Fuck Jew York in its bagel eating anus.

Get one then man. As long as you're not interested in harming others without good reason (self defense) or yourself, they can sure be a lot of fun.

I don't live in a country full of niggers.

DEEZ NUTZ

i don't need to, also it's kind of hard to own a gun in france

I really do hate it here, the weather, the fact the city controls the entire state, the mountains are nice but I'm heading out west. I was in AZ for a few months and I loved it there, the girl doesn't care for the heat so we might settle somewhere cooler but I have to leave the Northeast.

Because with our pens we torture men; we'd crucify the Lord.

Why use a gun when you control the world?

I'd probably kill myself if I was in arm reach of a gun at all times.

Here is the emblem of a lethal form of life for which I have no love, but a definite admiration. The wearer of this emblem is inflexibly individualistic. He mingles not with the herd, nor bows before the thrones of the mighty. Between him and the lords of the earth lies an everlasting feud that shall not be quenched until the last man lies dying and the Conqueror sways in shimmering coils above him.

Lapped in sombre mystery he goes his subtle way, touched by neither pity nor mercy. Realizations of ultimate certitudes are his, when the worm rises and the vulture sinks and the flesh shreds back to the earth that bore it. Other beings may make for Life, but he is consecrated to Death. Promise of ultimate dissolution shimmers in his visible being, and the cold soulless certainty of destruction is in his sibilances. The buzzards mark his path by the pregnant waving of the tall grasses, and the blind worms that gnaw in the dark are glad because of him. The foot of a king can not tread on him with impunity, nor the ignorant hand of innocence bruise him unscathed. The emperor who sits enthroned in gold and purple, with his diadem in the thunder-clouds and his sandals on the groaning backs of the nations, let him dare to walk where the rank grass quivers without a wind, and the lethal scent of decay is heavy in the air. Let him dare--and try if his pomp and glory and his lines of steel and gold will awe the coiling death or check the dart of the wedge-shaped head.

For when he sings in the dark it is the voice of Death crackling between fleshless jaw-bones. He reveres not, nor fears, nor sinks his crest for any scruple. He strikes, and the strongest man is carrion for flapping things and crawling things. He is a Lord of the Dark Places, and wise are they whose feet disturb not his meditations.

Because like 20 years ago some nutter went and killed a bunch of people so our gubmint was all like THAT'S IT, THIS CUNT HAS RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE and made everyone turn in their guns

There'd be a little piece of my brain looking, mostly in the background, for when to use it. I can't spare that piece.

fucking carpet bagger yankee

>I don't know what an AK74 is

Hey there, azbro here. Move to Flagstaff, it never gets hot there but it does get cold.

Biggest downside is the college kids roaming around but their usually no harm.

Cuck
Go get your license faggot
It isn't hard

Speak for yourself you noguns cuck.

Pistol is for kid, rifle is for man

am poor.

have bow and some really sharp rocks though.