London Mayor

We are fucked aren't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=AczrZuvTwBA

No. He's just a typical Labour politician except he's brown.

You guys did it to yourselves. You all just sat back and watched football and necked pints at the pub while politicians were selling everything out from under you and only the unskilled, unemployed working class guys were complaining about it and voting for UKIP because they didn't have anyone to impress with how progressive and tolerant they were.

Not that it's any better here, though.

It already isn't christian club.

It's actual doublespeak. He's saying 'EU should not be 'Christian Club'', but he is really implying 'EU should be a 'Muslim Club''.

Face it, Englanders, you now live in Airstrip One. INGSOC.

My sympathy for the UK has run out, like Sweden. There was a time where I would have cared, but I don't. You bought this on yourselves, and now you'll burn for it. Good riddance. May Eastern Europe rise up, expel the invaders and take your place.

>not that it's any better here though.
Can agree, especially the western provinces.

London is less than 45% white british. And most of those are lefty anti-capitalist types. London isn't British.

Would love to see Cameron et al overrule Sadiq on loads of shit though, if that's even legal.

Holy fuck +1!

Well, that makes two people here who actually see the obvious truths in the state of things. I thought I was the only one.

Remember this lads: white men caused all of this fucking mess...... You ceded your power to women, Jews, nu-males, and minorities so you could take the safe route with a job in trades or STEM, and then spend all your free time playing vidya, jerking off, and reading your Sailor Moon books.

Have you tried building a wall around your capital? Works surprisingly well.

>London isn't British

and people say germans cant be funny

It's depressing but it truly is a representation of reality. I was in London just recently and I never saw any other white people in the street.

It's like what a Muslim country's capital would probably look like

is it happening yet that they demanded the police force be all Muslim too?

>tfw no shills to bump post count
>tfw this is what a legit thread on Sup Forums these days actually looks like

There aren't even many of us left.

>Exchanging based Boris for Abdul

The middle east should not be "muslim club"

Yeah how the fuck did that happen?

London is fucked, abandon it, find a nice leafy country town or village to live in. I'm personally moving in a few weeks, Tory safe seat for 100 years, UKIP get 15% of the vote. Can't wait.

So he's a typical Labour politician.

Assassinate him, problem solved or roll over and die and join germany and sweden in an embarrassing death.

Boris can't run he's now an MP and next election will be PM if local elections are anything to go by

>EU should not be 'european club'

Brits invented 40k I don't want the Emperor to be rewritten as Mohammed!

Yes you are when you can "choose" between a kike and or a paki.

FUCK him, we don't need more muslims selling Dubsi&Gibsana bags on the streets ffs.. my city is already infested.

The proleteriat will rise again!

Hey guys I was thinking about going to visit London as a tourist, can you tell me if they sell hijab in the airport? I don't want to be arrested.

yeah and they probably give them for free too, paid with taxpayer money.

>Four brothers in extremist group

>Are you a muslim?
>A moderate quintessentially British one.

lol

Thanks my fr- I mean Salaam Alaikam, haha sorry I'm still learning how to not be a kaffur.

The less christians in Europe the better