What killed the Art Deco style? It was the first 100% American architecture style

What killed the Art Deco style? It was the first 100% American architecture style.

Can't have white people building structures as glorious as those of Rome to remind them how fucking badass they are.

Instead you put white people into retarded glass towers that couldn't withstand a bomb impact without killing everyone on 3 floors.

Modernist nihilism which basically rejected considerations of style/beauty altogether.

Art deco is French you nong

oy vey. western architecture is oppressive to other cultures, so you need to make ugly basic squares goy

its like how this shit represents modern art. its souless. want to paint glorious warriors or battles of the past? LOL goyim, thats racist. paint like a three year old instead

it was french tho

>It was the first 100% American architecture style.
are you clinically retarded

Nah, just leaf

Go prep the bull fag.

>It was the first 100% American architecture style.

Stop doing crack cocaine.

Nice african flag dicklicker

come back when whites make up more than 50% of population in your country.

Reminds you of your ancestors, Jaquan ?

Good job ruining Europe again. Youll go down in history as the country that destroyed fortress europa and never won a war

Go kill yourself. Its your national past-time right?

Well other than it not being American...... it looks pretty shit. I know it all comes down to personal taste but I just never really got why it was so popular. It's the kind of shit I would expect a hipster to design.

>Art Deco
>American

wat

I noticed the french liking american styles in general. and they are picky.

Whats wrong? Cant handle the bantz? Butthurt yuropoors. Pathetic

>Its your national past-time right?
Big words coming from annual school shooting world champion

>......
>that awful, unfounded opinion

Brutalism.

Better than hanging yourself like some kind of faggot. And atleast we are 1st place. Youre 3rd in suicides you dont even get to be special at that. Sad!

You what?

>unfounded opinion

How can it be unfounded, it's just a fucking opinion based on what I've seen.