Black Lives Matter Co-Founders Receive Honorary Degrees

The creators of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter were awarded honorary PhDs at Clarkson University this week.

Just nuke us already desu senpai

Honorary doctors in women's studies or something? How is that even an honor?

Makes sense. Now they can join all the other liberal arts PhDs at Macdonalds

>Thatll be 100k thanks

Honorary doctorate in nobel peace prize (tm)

>that's dr. Nigger to you shitlord

top kek. And burgers accuse us of being cucks

>The creators of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter
how is this an accomplishment?

It costs $250,000 USD and 4 years of study to get a degree at Clarkson University. They get it free of charge.

Thanks papa soros!

But degrees are useless. It's what you make of it that matters. If you just barely pass your classes or get it handed out you won't gain anything from it.

Never heard of Clarkson University before. Read the wiki. Kek at the list of notable alumni.

#AllDegreesMatter

>literally half are hockey players
>out of the rest are a couple politicians, businessmen, and a java co-founder
>it's the big-time pedophile java guy

I wish I could start a racist hate group and get rewarded for it

You can't use "DR." In your name when you get an honorary degree. If you do, like Maya Angelou, it is just seen as cringey and desperate.

Either way the degree is an insult to the people that got it the hard way. Also it devalues the college and degree imo

You can, at least in Finland.

But who cares about some dumb title anyway.

what was the degree on?

college and university education has become a joke. 3/4 of the experience is just nigger awareness while 1/4 is just the education in you're prescribed major. No wonder billionaires are mostly college drop outs.

They're sooooooooo oppressed.

That's going to be awkward when they're ultimately declared a domestic terrorist organization.

so are they officially not opressed now that we wuz doctors and shiet?

You are a Fucking RACIST.

Seriously I'm not a troll. I'm a liberal who oft lurks. This question is disgusting and proof of the rampancy of white privilege.

>Seriously I'm not a troll

way to obvious burger, apply yourself

Yes Koreaboo. You should pay for your doctorate in women's studies and proto Celtic pottery to be called Dr like other hardcore intellectuals.

Aren't they using the pricked they get from their "movement" to get free degrees? Aren't they appropriating white culture? I don't think Kangz had Afro U.

Don't you also get a tophat and sword when you graduate there?

>honorary degree from Literally Who Cares university

This is just crazy.
What exactly have they accomplished except for violence and riots?

kek

Complains she cant get a job with it because she's black

Can't find a single news article saying what the degree is in.

ebonics

Associates in GIBMDATS

WE WUZ PHDS N SHIEEET

"You're a hateful nigger, here is a PhD!"
For fuck's sake, I want to cram my own head up my ass and roll off of this fucking planet.

Of course, because the only way those niggers would get a degree is by having it given to them.