Daily reminder that if you are less than 6'1 you aren't white

Daily reminder that if you are less than 6'1 you aren't white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVmjOVTRTj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i am 178 cm, feels bad man. thinking about being trap

>blacking out "faggot" and "fucked"

Nice meme OP you homosexual

you're too tall to be one

>too short to be a real man
>too tall to pretend to be a woman
>just the right height to strongly consider suicide

shit next year the cut off is going to be an inch higher and then I am fucked

I'm 190cm (6'3") and I'm starting to feel a little bit average here. When I was 14 I was around 184cm and I was the tallest person of my age almost everywhere I looked but now I see 14-year-olds that are at least as tall as me. How did this happen anyway?

I mean, both my parents are 178cm, so I guess I might've taken after my mom, but there's no reasonable explanation IMO why people seem to be growing taller. My gfs brother is 15 and he's as tall as me now, even though his father is 176cm and his mom is 160cm womanlet.

Is it le illuminati?

not rly i am cute with big blue eyes and blonde hair

Where the fuck are women 6'+?

I'm 6'1 and get plenty. This is stupid shit.

no its cucking you idiot.

Holy shit what's this shitty measurement system.

>i will pull out random numbers out of my ass to slide other threads by my b8 thread

Lol people really care about their height? That's some weak minded thinking. That's about as vain as dick length. Straight feminine shit.

This. I'm 6 feet and most women are way shorter than me.

lmaoing at your lives manlets

Dick size actually matters though

>6'1

pls use white people system.

duh, it's the better food and the availability of it. there is a reason first world nations were the first to increase their average height. and the backwards commie world were remaining the same. in china now almost all children tower over their parents because of the last 30 years of capitalism..

saw the same shit during the balkan grill fest last week..

6,24 here, feels good man

There are at least 8 of them at my workplace. Not that rare.

>there's a cabal of tall people cucking everyone and that's why people seem to be getting taller even though the kids still look like the spitting image of their parents minus the height

Seems legit.

>Bulgarians
>6'3" is average

Who are you trying to fool? You're short like the Greeks.

>White
>5'6
>Wide
>MuscleFat
>Thick beard
>Hairy
I enjoy my DORF status. Check your tall privilege shitlord.

I mean yeah definitely in America where bitches will laugh at a 2 incher but many women have told me girth is much more of a concern; they hate pencil dicks. Still my point being, if you have money and success all that shit dissolves completely.

Shit-skinned, brown-eyed, were-wolf-furred manlet reporting in.
Sup, anons? How's your day?

no we aren't. i'm 5'10 but i'm from the old guard raised on commie food. almost all the kids (18-24) in my gym are 6'1 to 6'3 and all the old dogs like me are mostly 5'10 or lower..

>cute
I need to become gay asap.

5'6 (168cm) manlet here

>tfw i'll never get cancer
>tfw i'll live 5-10 years longer than the giants
Feels pretty good desu senpai

If girth matters then that means size matters

I know food is the most legitimate explanation. Hell, I've seen the kid of local Chinese restaurant owner's couple a few times and he's MUCH taller than his 160-70 parents (around 180cm give or take). But what happens to the DURING COMMUNISM OUR FOOD WAS NATURAL AND GOOD meme?

6'4 northern european mut
Stay cucked manliest

It's feet and inches. It's based off of the metric system, but made retarded.
The definition of an inch is, "25.4cm" - meaning that the inch is defined by the meter and thus an arbitrary and needlessly ridiculous unit of measurement.

why was faggot and fucked edited out but pussy left in?

You faggots not fuck with pussy?

I`m 6`1 and still feel I`m an inferior height

I may be a manlet but at least i'm not browing Sup Forums on a fucking phone lmao

5'7 master race checking in

That's because you've let the Sup Forums and /fit/ shitposting get to you.

I'm 5'9 and it's funny how I meet so many guys shorter than me claiming to be 5'11 and upwards. I've met 2 women in my life who were taller than me and see plenty of shorter men with women all the time. It's a meme.

Holyshit she's adorable.

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendys with a 9 inch cock making over $130000 a year.

6'6 200lbs reporting.

kek. well, it's mostly a meme. people don't like change, old people even more so. a lot of people were relatively "better" or at least they thought they were. also you gotta remember that the young people who say this shit are the ones that were raised in homes of the so called "true believers" in the system or were part of it. so naturally they were brainwashed by their parents.

then again, crime, degeneracy, relative poverty, etc. were lower or non existent so maybe people reminisce about that too. but meh. economically, we were still shit compared to other nations, that's the bottom line. we could be like central europe or better now if it weren't for the commie regime but who knows..

6.2 120 lbs reporting in

her name is emily bador

I'm a fan.

thanks herr skeltal

>be manlet
>lift for 2 years natty
>fill my small frame easily
>wear L and look like I lift in clothes
>meanwhile my tall friends don't even look like they lift and have been actually lifting twice as long as me

>be skeltal
>lift and do sport
>dont gain weight, acutally loose weight
>need a week to gain it back
>mfw

welcome to the club

just got hard

freckles are hot af

gotta eat big brah
youtube.com/watch?v=bVmjOVTRTj4
Track your calories and always make sure eat over maintenance , consistency is the key

I'm 5'10, maybe above average in appearance. Pussy flies at me from all sides constantly. I don't work out and I'm a raging alcoholic that rants about right wing politics, and attract the most beautiful women you can imagine. I really don't get a lot of you guys and especially /r9k/; I literally exist and get laid.

Not to sound all MRA, but seriously the slightest bit of confidence goes a long way.

Simo Häyhä was only 160cm and killed hundreds of communists.

As if anyone cares about height besides autists on or from /r9k/

I'm in the giraffe zone; but I'm a flaming faggot, so laughing

Though I'd kill to #%!@ the $%#& out of an even taller giraffe

is this the japanese version of mukbang? ..

abe lincoln was a faggot, should replace him with larry bird or something

she is a competitive eater , but i am sure the Japanese have their version of mukbang too

do you mind updating the chart? my height (5'4) isnt on there

>freed the slaves
>good
>fought against apartheid
>good

Are you retarded?

Netherlands.

6'3" here. I feel so fucking normal over there. Smaller than other men often, and smaller than women occasionally.

got ya`

>not being able to eat all you want w/o getting fat..
>why even live..

This is a normie meme , never said it's good, just trying to make a point that manlets have the highest kill count

>i am 6.2 feet
>my new neighbour is fucking 6.7 feet and also kickboxes

I felt so little compared to him, actual manlets must feel like shit here.

>tfw 5'8"
>tfw gf is 5'10"

Why do you guys hate me just because I'm short?
Is it one of those things where you just hate something but you don't know why you hate it? Like you see a guy who just rubs you the wrong way and even though he didn't do anything to you. You just hate him?

>tfw 184 cm/6' manlet

188cm here, am I fine?

Is this bait?

The inch is, for starters, 2.54cm and it used to be the average width of a man's thumb, before metric came into existence. This way people could make approximate measurements without needing any tools.
It coincided with 2.54cm and has been standardized as such.

I know imperial sucks, but try to at least understand why it exists.

Hello fellow master race member!

>tfw 5'7" and want to conquer earth

:-)

It is an arbitrary and redundant, obsolete measurement.
It is defined by the meter, or millimetre, and as such there is nothing wrong about my post.
A stone toss or a spit is also a pretty fucking obsolete measurement.
It's outdated, simply.

>Giving everyone under 6'1 a license to race mix
Alright senpai, see how that works out for the white race when you start telling white people they aren't any race at all.

My boyfriend is a little shorter than me. He says he finds it really charming that I'm a little taller than him, but it makes me a little shy and self conscious.

Have you tried not giving a fuck?

>completely ignoring a concept's history because it's antiquated

This is why the Western world is in shambles.

A middle thing is way better than having people crouch when they talk to you.

5'9-5'11 is the best socially and for health.

Yes. It works.

Well as long as you're the top it's fine

I'm a girl.

>dating a manlet

I don't believe you

>I'm a girl.

Scientology when ?

I'm 6'4. It is cool to be tall, but at the same time it limits you to the cars you can own, the comfort you can have in chairs and planes, and doing sick flips on snowboards and wakeboards becomes fucking hard. It also makes you a much larger and therefore more prominent target for a shooter. Play paintball and you'll understand.

You don't have to.

>ignoring the history
>acknowledging when something is outdated
I don't care for the history of the thumb. Just as I don't care for the history of the foot. It's self-explanatory and there would be no backlash from forgetting it. It's not important, it's not part of history, it's not part of culture. It's just an outdated fucking measurement. The floppy disk has more historical value than the fucking inches-system. Am I gobbling bait?!
Awesome.
TGTFO

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't
short boyfriend = dry pussy?

Isn't that unattractive for your boyfriend to be shorter than you?

manlets are worthless

I hope when HIllary (WOMAN) wins she will genocide manlets because they're presence is an affront to women everywhere

>Manlets are worthless
>Einstein was a manlet
hmmmm

No? It isn't unattractive to me. Sure I'd prefer if he was as tall as me or taller, but I don't mind that much.

There's so much more to a relationship than height.
It's not like I have to crouch to kiss him or anything.

You need to dump him immediately. You deserve a male who is atleast 6' tall. Never settle.

>Sure I'd prefer if he was as tall as me or taller

Fellow bearded rock baby.

I don't get you. If me saying I'd prefer something means I don't find it attractive you're wrong.
I would also prefer if he was super rich and I'd also prefer if my boobs were bigger.
But just like he doesn't find my subpar breasts unattractive I don't find his lower height unattractive.

5'10, feels good to be the king.

I think you might be a little dense, so I'll spell things out for you.
Show us your tits, or get the fuck out.

The fuck is wrong with the redheads hairline?

5'9" here, already gave up on life

6'3'' MASTER RACE REPORTEN

You think its hard being 6"0 and white?

My friend at work is 5"6 and Black

Dude is nice as hell but has SERIOUS anxiety and is scared to fuck of women

Damn shame too i can see the pain in his eyes

she needs to have some flaws man
she was just too perfect