I wanna thank Sup Forums for helping me realise how much i love cock in my ass...

I wanna thank Sup Forums for helping me realise how much i love cock in my ass. How much i love the feeling of cum leaking out of my ass and how much i love the tast of hot fresh cum.Thank you.

fag

You're welcome op

You can thank us by posting more cutie.

I'm to shy to post real pics.

You can thank us by posting pics of yourself

Trips, and OP posts nudes.

Fag

I second and , no need to be shy now.

Fine Trips and i'll post one nude.

Okay fine, post more like the op pic.

post something

Get

think of how shy you were before you took cock user, you would like this

No need for thanks. You were a hopeless flaming faggot all by yourself. You just needed to realize it and accept it.

fuck mistapped

Roll

Come on trips

Roll

God can't believe how close I was fuck

ill try

trips for the fag

Well then.

I'm also curious about these nudes. Let's see em.

rolllllll

Let's give it a go.

Definitive roll

ROLL FOR TRIPZ

Here be trips

Roll for qt OP

Tribute for the femboy human

Here is a sneak peek

Wnnr

WINRAR

Rolling

OP deliver

OP just think of how many guys you'll have jerking off to you.

OP don't chicken out.

We're waiting

Think of riding this

Cmon OP

I'm not OP but here I am

Nice to see someone pick up the slack

I'll throw in for this.

Not OP either.

Nice legs

Second trips, op react pls

It's my pleasure to keep people happy
I like my legs a lot

I like your legs a lot, too. Plus your little bulge is really cute

May we please see more

All praise the boooty

bump

of course, I don't have much because I lack a bunch of stuff to take pictures or videos and things to make them interesting, but I'll post what I have

Have any toys? I'd love to see a plug or something in that booty~

Sadly not, just a highlighter for me. At least it's bigger than a sharpie.
But I'm planning a big faggy shopping spree soon enough, so the toys and cute clothes will be on show before you know it

Sounds like fun for everyone

Day you do it, make a thread. And about when are you doing it?

I sure hope it will be

Does someone want Daddy's cawk?

I will, it'll probably be next week, similar hours, but probably saturday instead

Looking forward to it. Would you take suggestions from Sup Forums on what to get?

of course, not sure where to get toys though, so I'd probably just get something online or whatever

A bit pricey of a place, but if you want something you won't forget, buy from Bad Dragon. Their cumlube is great, and their toys are top notch. The exotic aspect is nice, and they do have a vanilla human like dick for the less adventurous.

I've eyed up one or two BadDragon things in the past, so maybe, as pricey as it is

Anything in specific? I've had my eye on the Xenogen, myself.

I like echo

Echo didn't have the ridges I like. But that's just me. I hope to see that booty filled with an echo in the next few weeks.

thinking about all that, may take an extra week to sort out, just with financial stuff and delivery. It'll be on a saturday on Sup Forums that's for sure

I'm sure you could deliver some cute clothes on Saturday though, right?

of course, clothes are the easy part, just toys will take more time, if only big sex shops were more advertised

It's a bit dickish to say it, but google would help. Search for "Adult Novelty Store". That should net some results.

a bit of a trek, but there is one shop out there in the city, time for a dildo hunting adventure