Me and mom have a really bad relationship, she will bitch and moan about anything...

Me and mom have a really bad relationship, she will bitch and moan about anything. Today she wanted to get dinner with dad and nana I was like okay sure.
It's 85 degrees here and I came over to the house with a plain t shift and athletic shorts and she goes balastic telling me to change like I'm a fucking child. I was like who the fuck are you to talk to me like that? Apparently she wanted me to wear a nice button up and pants since it's 'dinner'' then proceeded to say she doesn't care what I wear what I wear blah blah blah
I asked my nana when she got there (she didn't know the context) and she said my outfit looks fine and my mom went BALISTIC again bitching about this and that
How do I tell my mom I really don't want anything to do with her without her crying? I'm honestly tired of never being good enough

More background:
I'm 22 and very, very skinny if that means anything. Dress clothes look really bad on me

Wear some decent clothes for dinner you filthy bum

Respect your mother, she only wants the best for you

Stop being a faggot I literally thought you were 14 years old not 22

These are decent I swear it's just shorts and a white t shirt.. nothing to yell at me about and belittle me

How is dressing how she wants best for me? I'm wearing normal everyday clothes I'm not dressing nice just to go out for 45 minutes I don't see the damn point

Thats really your bad mother situation? Not to put you down, but thats actual child bullshit. If you are actually an adult, and knew you mother, then you would just change your clothing to get on her good side. Stop being a defensive little bitch and realize that shes your mom and she wants you to dress nice for dinner. Even if she adds her touch of female bitch to it and says I dont care what you wear, then still wear something nice to make her happier.
Really not a hard situation.

Also remember that she is a woman, little useless things that men dont care about are womens fucking world. Such as wearing good clothing to dinner or fixing your hair.

Changing my clothes involves driving 45 minutes back home. It's like she really just wanted to find something to bitch about, I don't want to resolve this with her after dinner because I don't want to do this anymore, it's a strained relationship that I shouldn't even bother with, if only you knew everything I wish you did

>I was like who the fuck are you
Your mother, jackass. She used to clean you up when you shit yourself, wipe your nose and wake up at 3am to give you attention.
They aren't decent they're what adults wear to the gym.
Jeans and a collared shirt is all you need but it is really about the shorts? Or is it about you feeling like you look bad in anything else?
You know what truly looks bad: the guy dressed like he's 12 among people wearing more formal clothing.
The point is to dress for the occassion.
What is so unbearable about this that you can't wear a shirt for 45 fucking minutes?

stop replying to the posts shes bound to die

I know gender roles but I'm not dealing with it, im wearing what's comfortable, and I'm 6'3 and 145 pounds I look terrible with dress clothes cause they don't fit me. I just want to wear what I feel comfortable in
She was like I did this and wore this outfit just to piss her off I was like yeah mom I got dressed this morning just to piss you off that's what I had in mind

just be like i dont see the point and move on

Go to a tailor

I didn't actually say that to her I just thought of it. I've never talked back to my mom before, they are very strict on me

i mean was it some sort of special restaurant or special occasion?

I tried and I sat there and she just went nuts because I wasn't bowing down to her and obeying I just said no I'm alright I feel comfortable in this and she couldn't comprehend that trying to make it a personal shot at her

Nope, regular resteraunt and not a special occasion at all. That was the point I was trying to make, granted my mom never sees me but can't you see why? I'm an adult on my own, I don't want to deal with this

Don't be this guy

This made me laugh and I'm not!! Trust me I'm wearing normal clothes. Plain t shirt and athletic shorts, not like it's ripped or I'm sagging or anything

If she truly is a stupid bitch, which I dont doubt because my mother is too a stupid self centered alcoholic whore bitch, then just tell her whats up. Ma, its fucking stupid you want me to drive home 45 minutes to change to go to a casual dinner. Theres always something you have against me and Im beginning to wonder if Im actually doing things wrong or you are out to start bullshit. Something along those lines. Just tell her. Youre 22, Im 18. Telling my stupid ass mom the truth about how stupid she is helped. Despite her crying to me and saying shes gonna kill herself and the other bullshit. Ignoring all that and acting like her crocodile tears didnt get to me helped because eventually she stopped when she realized I wasnt falling for it. Perhaps it can help with your mom.

I think that's what I'm going to do, going to ignore her crying and walk away. Not going to be hard at all just don't want to deal with her anymore. Our relationship is that bad, I don't want to deal with it!!

i guess don't let her anger make you angry. her anger should burn out. hard for me to relate though cuz my mum isn't so petty.

Dinner time. Wish me luck guys, going to do the talk 1 on 1 afterwards then going home

His isn't ripped though.
The point is you should dress to match your company. If everyone goes to dinner dressed up, you dress up too. Otherwise you look foolish in the group.

I'll do my best, thanks user

This nigga about to wrek is mums feelings on some fashion shit

bullshit. you dress to the occasion. you're company can be the majority, they can also be the fools.

You sound like a shit kid. Im serious.