OKNOTOK Waiting Leak Thread -- #DiscOneAndTwoAreHere

Radiohead - OKNOTOK (1997-2017) [320MP3/FLAC]
>20 year anniversary reissue/remaster of OK Computer, 3 never-before-heard tracks on this thing
sample: youtube.com/watch?v=0sFvFVkeGVg

MP3 link: filecrypt.cc/Link/reAUY89cyYwZE7lV3akjyvDxynefvKavSVfzEbmMe8JAh3nCfQjFux0BdAQYMndNt1CtQFLmQvEw5hLQ_Cy6wcNc-32ReP3fxBqqwapt99hQ6s5TSpawhhHr-YnEYLn-.html

FLAC link: filecrypt.cc/Link/QTutjENtNU_uHEQ3GJfXL9OK4m-4uEFvtBsbosKAoWYb8bVnAZatRC6mamW0mdY62y97btsRHZN4_hrjSZt0PVvPt6iq4UrKmP8hI5TP0O8Mpu3dSPa40KSe6MJiG4BD.html

links may seem sketchy but they're both legit. both have been posted on a very reputable leak site with strict mods and each approves. in other words, we eatin senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

getleaks.net/rock/3556-radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-2017.html
boostfiles.net/519/Radiohead_-_OK_Computer_OKNOTOK_1997-2017_(2017)_[320].zip?pt=tzSNAGMOSrp2qzmOm3UPgWqwS5nW12124SmpXnV2joU=
boostfiles.net/51a/Radiohead_-_OK_Computer_OKNOTOK_1997-2017_(2017)_[FLAC].zip?pt=6opIvpT+/L6NN6DLxyuqzWFkbL0E+GDeavpDKYRhkjw=
mega.nz/#!1ccUzQqS!K3xFtJ28lDpSW_xeApGl5SpYm2nkLOb_Jfxq26OPhzQ
mega.nz/#!g3IQRLhB!EuB62oBB5o6URarqfpUtRIQn43ud3Z_AT4vxnWl8MTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah those links don't work

WE ARE
BIG GUYS
IN SPACE
FOR YOU

here: getleaks.net/rock/3556-radiohead-ok-computer-oknotok-1997-2017-2017.html
be aware this is stored in TurboBit so the download is shit. Like 50/60 kbps
supposedly it's on redacted too if you have an account

Hmm...

Maybe try these?

boostfiles.net/519/Radiohead_-_OK_Computer_OKNOTOK_1997-2017_(2017)_[320].zip?pt=tzSNAGMOSrp2qzmOm3UPgWqwS5nW12124SmpXnV2joU=

boostfiles.net/51a/Radiohead_-_OK_Computer_OKNOTOK_1997-2017_(2017)_[FLAC].zip?pt=6opIvpT+/L6NN6DLxyuqzWFkbL0E+GDeavpDKYRhkjw=

What was the point of a new thread?

Both of these links fly way faster than Turbobit.

OH SHIT NIGGER .EXE LOL

woah these links are way faster than the turbobit ones... where did you get them?

A-am i fucked bros?

Old one's rearing bump limit. With this thing finally leaking in full in HQ, I figure it smarter to devote mass attention to a new thread rather than slapping the thing we've all been looking for in a thread that's dying in less than fifty posts.

These links have been posted by mods on Kingdom Leaks. I was the OP of the last OKNOTOK thread and have been keeping tabs on everything in both so far. I ain't out here trying to send you goons digital anthrax, so calm down.

>digital anthrax
kek

hey guys redacted also exists... probably the fastest download available

I tried it again it seems to be working just fine as a direct download link. Idk where it sent me the first time. Sorry to doubt you, noble user.

I've been downloading the shitty turbobit one for a while now and yes this seems to be downloading much faster so I'll upload whichever one I finish first.

I take it Redacted's a private leakspotting site though? I feel we're moments away from legit MEGA links sprouting everywhere so I doubt its necessary to even bring attention in trying to get people over there anyway.

S'all good, my man. I know for certain the 320's a legit 320, but I have no clue whether the FLAC's an authentic or not. Worse comes to worst, we'll have the 320 for a bit until someone from Redacted pulls up their FLAC should theirs be any different.

yeah it's private. i interviewed but i sperged out on fucking kbps on all things. i guess it was for the better as i dont have cue files and shit, plus i can't really maintain a ratio. i'm pretty much the exact kind of user they don't want there

the ones posted are fast, just be aware that you have to untick the checkbox in pic related

isnt all just songs you've heard before whats the big deal

ur face is a big deal

chill out god fucking damn

>you have to untick the checkbox

This explains why some of you were getting the .exe downloads. Should've sent out some forewarning about that, my bad.

Oh, nevermind. The FLAC posted here and the FLAC on Redacted are identical.

upload it to mega fags

OKNOTOK mega link in 320kbps:
mega.nz/#!1ccUzQqS!K3xFtJ28lDpSW_xeApGl5SpYm2nkLOb_Jfxq26OPhzQ

The one on turbobit and the one on redacted appear to be the same. I'm downloading both. The difference between their file sizes is only 3mb though which could just be the redacted one including artwork files or something.

Man of War is so damn good.

God's work, user.

that sure is a small ass rar for it to be the full thing.

could be VBR

maybe. I am extracting it as i type this

idk thats the one i'm listening to rn
Heres a pic for proofs

>mac

The remaster sounds exactly the same as the original to me.

im comparing in audacity someone could easily fuck with us and just put the orignal files in a zip

>

You either use Windows and are a tech illiterate retard or a Linux distro, in which case you're more likely to be the fedora man.

top is leak

Shiittt

this is not the remaster, disk 1 is the collector's edition of OKC

no toot toot toot toot?

I won't lie to you i regret my purchase almost every day of my life

So is this true for all the links then?

DECAFFEINATE UNLEADED
KEEP ALL SURFACES CLEAN

could be that it's at the end of Aribag
it was that way in the original Parlophone CD

dunno, only downloaded from mega

Yes, more waiting. At this point we'll have to wait until the official release

fair enough

why? lol

Thank you all for the links.

Finally having a studio version of Big Boots means a lot!

its because we love you

I have the leak from redacted and it's at the end of Airbag, yeah

Nice, thanks. Reminder Lucky is best song on Disc 1 and Polyethelene is best song on Disc 2.

so do we conclude that the mega link is legit?

Has Lift leaked yet x

Indeed it is.

Already getting excited for 2020's inevitable Kid A expanded release 2bh.

Lucky is the worst. Sounds like a mediocre Muse song.

fucc ye dude

the mega link with mp3 320 is not legit - it's the collector edition from 2009 for disk 1

this (flac) also not legit for disk 1 - same thing

>Lucky is the best song on Disc 1
True. Only faggots dislike Lucky
>Polyethelene is the best song on Disc 2
FALSE. The correct answer is either Lull or Man of War

Wait, so even Redacted got bamboozled then? I thought they were as strict as What with leaks?

disk 2 is legit for both

disc 2... legit?

>mfw your taste

looked up on audacity
disk 1 is the collectors edition from 2009 - absolutely identic
disk 2 seems legit, all the b-sides are different from 2009 (louder)

is that only the redacted link? or all of them?

Why can't millenneals wait for 2 (two) days instead of downloading shitty links?

we can wait, but why wait when their right here?

The same thing's been uploaded to Redacted, that MEGA link, and Kingdom Leaks.

follow-up... are the links in real?

damn. then yeah ill just wait for the official release since we have cd 2 in high qual.

>Man of War
best of the 'new' tracks

Why would they be real

i downloaded this flac
and this mp3
both not legit disk 1

Those links are from Kingdom Leaks, pretty much the only high-quality leak site around these days. They're legit, they're just not as common as MEGA or Zippy.

me too. same links. I think ill just listen to this though, until the official release and my cd comes in the mail and such

but disc one isn't the remaster that's about to come out?

every muse song is mediocre

If people just want the 4 new tracks

mega.nz/#!g3IQRLhB!EuB62oBB5o6URarqfpUtRIQn43ud3Z_AT4vxnWl8MTc
(FLAC)

Do you like my record Sup Forums?

That's the thing's that got me fucked up. The MEGA link, the Kingdom Leaks link, whatever's posted on Redacted, they're all the same .zip files. It strikes me as something so unusual that each of these places that are usually so strict about posting legitimate rips of albums slipped up all at once.

Kingdom Leaks is trash

Which is weird because they're ripped without logs or anything like that.

you mean 3?

anyone got a link to the Metal Positive "Mother" rip?

Kingdom has hosted shitty transcodes before, so it doesn't surprise me

I hate the mods, but it's the only place that posts their links onto actually decent sharing sites.

Yeah bless he included Lull, cheers though

a n g r y

What do you mean by this? You can't mean the file hosts, those are fucking awful

Compared to GetLeaks and the hundreds of others that all post their stuff onto sites crawling with viruses, I'll take a Zippyshare link any day of the week.

So far it's 4 new tracks in flac and nothing else?

Thanks user,
Listening to Lift rn. Damn, this could've been bigger than Creep.

The second disc is legit, the first is not.

So far I much prefer this version of I Promise over the live version, but I like the live versions of Lift and Big Boots/Man o' War more. I'd have to give them a few more listens though

3 new tracks

4 if you count I Promise I guess