6 months later

>bvs
-discussed daily
>civil war
-what?who was the villain, i can't remember one scene from the movie

>who was the villain
Stark
> i can't remember one scene from the movie
Seriously, I regularly rewatch some action scenes from Winter Soldiers, but there is zero scenes from Civil war that I want to rewatch. Same with BvS. They are just poorly made.

I can remember a few scenes that are worth rewatching in bvs but civil war was just a continuous monotone

>bvs
>spammed daily by butthurt autistic DCucks to try to convince everyone it wasn't a shit movie. Get's constantly memed on

>civil war
>no one gives a shit because Marvelfags are not as autistic and know the movie was shit.

>Capeshit in general
Fuck off with your company wars

The slow motion scene from X-Men Days of Future Past I could watch daily. I've seen BvS 3 times and I want to forget it as soon as possible.

Go suck Snyder's dick some more you fucking autistic cunt

Bad things tend to get discussed more. Especially on this shitty website.

you generally don't want to nitpick the shit out of movies you actually enjoyed

The movie was perfect. There's nothing to discuss.

>revealed that bucky killed tony's parents
>cap knew about it
>tony wanna kill bucky
>brutal fight ensues
>holy shit tension in a marvel movie
>actually excited for once
>was rooting for cap but now rooting for tony
>tony loses
>"my father made that shied! you don't deserve it!"
>cap throws shield away
>holy shit
>how will their friendship ever recover?
>cut to ending
>rhodey not dead
>just injured but no worries kids tony made him a leg brace he'll be okay
>cap sends tony a letter with quips
>they'll be friends again in the next one
This was about as retarded as say...2 guys stop fighting because their moms had the same name.

can someone explain why CW was shit?
I thought it was just ok

Civil War was forgettable no matter how great it was. Spidey cameo was the only scene i remember

Sup Forums never discusses good movies unironically. plus the YIFY version hasn't even come out yet

I legitimately don't remember jack shit about these movies, they all blend together at some point.

I even enjoy it with friends at the movies but they fade from memory very fast.

I thought the scene where the German police come to Buckys hideout was perfect with fight choreography and its intro to Black Panther and the ensuing chase. That was the best part of the movie for me.
The Spidey stuff was so clearly shoved in there.

The reason why BvS is discussed daily is because people can't get over how monumentally disappointing it was

Name a good movies

All of Civil wars flaws stem from marvel doing it solely to BTFO of BvS
>both start with a flashback of one of the main characters parents dying
>both plots kickstart with an event in africa
>both have a formal government hearing where person speaking is interrupted by explosion that kills them
>both massively advertise solo films for heroes who show up for 15 minutes
>both have the big fight between heroes because villain manipulates them
CW was mediocre because all it set out to do was shit over BvS by doing the same movie but better

I know this board is generally autistic, but I've always agreed and wondered this. The letter part is worse in my opinion because its just lazy. At least BvS put some thought into their stupidity.
Also Civil War pussied out so hard with Rhodey.

There is no universe where Civil War isn't wayyyyyyy better than BvS.

Spidey was the highlight, for sure. But none of CW made me roll my eyes. None of BvS made me excited for the next scene. That's the difference.

A summer blockbuster doesn't need to be memorable. Just coherent and true to the characters. Again, BvS failed at both.

Welcome to Marvel's Cinematic Universe, where the flicks have the longevity of a newly purchased toy: short cheap entertainment until a much more new toy is on the shelf. The epitome of Nerd Consumer Culture.

Leon, The Abyss, The Nice Guys, etc.

Rhodey really should've died in that scene. They could've had tony desperately try to repair his suit and succeed only to remember that rhodey doesn't run on an arc reactor.

The movie should've ended with cap losing the shield and becoming a human shield for bucky defending him from a chest beam from tony, that way when bucky doesn't kill him in revenge, tony would realize he was wrong and we could have full demon in a bottle tony as a pa kent tier mentor for spidey

you don't remember that really old movie?

maybe because it wasn't traumatizingly bad like bvs

the bad guy was finding nemo btw

Don't become a writer.

>-what?who was the villain, i can't remember one scene from the movie
Black Panther's origin, Spiderman forced into the movie for no reason but to sell more tickets, Scarlett doing her own boring thing. After a "Civil War" fight in an airport we got a cool fight scene between Cap and Iron and then the film ended with no one dead.

>tfw I didn't even know there was an Asian female lead in this and I saw this in the cinemas and literally forgot about every scene apart from the ending

Marvel heroes can't die because of retards like you who say they should, purely for the sake of taking a risk.
It would so obviously be for that reason.
The best thing Marvel did recently was not kill their main villain because in every other fucking movie, the villain dies.

>not mentioning the amount of secretive religious symbolism in it

Tell that to zod's snapped neck

because Sup Forums only discusses bad movies :^)

>purely for the sake of taking risk
So deaths that add character development is just for the sake of taking risks. Fuck right off

>secretive
Subtlety just isn't in Snyder's vocabulary.
He knows how to paint a frame, but it's all just pilfered unimaginatively from obvious sources, in a visual sense very similar to the greatest hits Suicide Squad licensed for its soundtrack.

>bvs
-27%

not to mention the fact that the filming of Tony's parents death made very little sense
>camera in the middle of no where
>high quality enough to distinguish faces
>in like what, the 1970s?
>Bucky looks right at the camera

What is this? Amateur hour?

Also, at least BvS put in some effort in trying to establish Affleck's mommy issues.
>dat grave man bat
>Thomas' last words
>Affleck's look at Superman with the girl who's mom just got killed

vs

Civil War's:
>here's a CGI de-aged RDJ that looks like shit
>Lets just have him explicitly state that this was the worst day of his life and show it as some weird psychology therapy thing instead of showing it
>that's it

And don't tell me RDJ was supposed to look like shit in that because it was a simulation cause his parents looked like normal humans.

I'll defend BvS until the day I die, but this gif is the best one on the internet

seconded

Civil War was amazing. What is there to talk about? We don't have 50 threads a day about citizen kane.

>BvS is better than Civil War because there are more threads about it on Sup Forums
By that logic the kid from Stranger Things is the most attractive and talented person in show business.

> he likes dc films
kek

Just watched the Ultimate Edition, has actually made BvS a much better film

>BvS
>Bluray torrents publically available
>Civil War
>Bluray torrents not publically available

To be fair, that is entirely accurate.

the pot of civil war makes no sense to me, how could the hydra doctor know both tony and bucky would be there, his entire plan hinges on iron man being there, why couldnt he just find the footage and release it on youtube or send it to tony stark personally?

>pot

fuck i meant plot

Exactly how I feel desu. I was so fucking mad that neither of them died. I don't know why I thought marvel would ever do that a remove the possibility for future movies and merchandise in the name of making a half decent film. Civil war made me legitimately angry at how cowardly marvel are and how shit the ending is.

Don't forget "Tony Stank" Stan Lee cameo.

People still talk about phantom menace. This bait is shit

^

no they don't

BvS:
>batman is kinda cool and sometimes the director manages to capture batman really well
>these are just tiny golden nuggets in an otherwise smelly turd
>superman still gary stu with a meme weakness

Civil War
>it's just Marvel introducing as many new or unpopular characters as possible to try and create new standalone movies or revive shit ones into a sequel
>Robert Downey Jr. looks like he hates his life and is about to re-lapse into drug addiction at any moment

>bvs
>discussed daily
What can I say?
The "BvS is kino" meme triggers so much autism and rage that I can't control myself.

BVS:

>Film is so poorly directed, I can't tell one scene from the other.
>I'm given no reason to like or even care about these characters.
>Batman is dark and brooding, Wonder Woman has given up on man. If only Superman were that shining beacon of hope, but alas.
>What a bleak, depressing garbage heap of a movie.
>DKEKS make posts daily because they're insecure about their shifty film.

Marvel:

>One of Marvel's finest films to date
>Your given a reason to care about these characters, so you actually give a shut when something bad happens.
>Spider-Man is from Queens and Cap is from Brooklyn. That one scene had more heart than all of BVS.
>Civil War humanizes the characters in a way that BVS never could.

Basically, good news is almost never reported, but had news is always reported. As the Joker would say:

>It's all part of the plan.

Well, when you have shill threads everyday, then of course.