Guys can you find some info on her please?

Guys can you find some info on her please?

Quads will get choose an image of their choice and I will post it on my Instagram page with over 25k followers @leukoencephalopathy

nypo. now get off b you fag

How fuckin' lonely are you, son?

canned response # 8675309
(when a lazy retard tries to scam others into a personal army request):
The reason your request will not work is because mongoloids like you jump on Sup Forums every 15 minutes, trying to trick Sup Forumstards into raiding someone you hate. Faggots like you are so new AND LAZY, you didn't know this is one of the most common types of threads and your disingenuous (bet you're too stupid to know that word) efforts to flip it into something else might work if Sup Forumstards hadn't seen exactly this type of scam dozens of times.
you are the textbook definition of a newfag.
and every effort you make to argue your way out of it only confirms the diagnosis.
(but I can't blame you for trying, so try a few insults, or argue that Sup Forums used to be cooler in the past)
Hell, that's pretty sad when most Sup Forumstards fall for those 'reply or your mom will die' cancer threads,
yet they see through yours.

made a typo there user, it's nypa

Aye thanks user, a bit drunk and spelling goes to shit

Who are you and what does any of that mean? I just want to find info on her that's all

Quite lonely

look you faggots had better STFU and provide some sauce

Exactly!

newfags

OP here, I'll post your image for trips or even dups as well

Jolandi visser from Die Antwoord

How does it make me "new?" Who the fuck is this chick?

Okay then, O wise one, educate us and remove our newfag status

>Jolandi visser

Close but not close enough. She is a qt though

if you like traps, sure

Kek

She's the most feminine person I've seen in a while so your comment is not appreciated

Yeah exactly, we must find out

her white legs are making me diamonds

Pale girls are so cute though