How to cum from anal masturbation (male)

How to cum from anal masturbation (male)

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.aneisa.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask your dad.

get a girl to stick her tongue in your anus

Are you trying to go completely hands-free?

Trying to do it without touching my dick

Bump

I am normally not even into this but I was banging a fucking 9/10 26yo chick the other night (I'm 32) and she tongued my ass out of nowhere. It was fucking EPIC.

Same way you get to Carnegie Hall, faggot.

I'm trying too. Used my wife's gspot vibe and got really close, was dripping precum everywhere. No matter what i tried though i could not get over the edge. Had to finish with my hot octopus pulse 3, which is kinda like handsfree.

Interesting... I'll practice right now

There's three different ways I've done it.
1: Prostate vibrator
2: Increasing larger plugs/dildos. I'll warm up with standard buttplugs and then work up to really large ones. But they time I get to a really big one, I'm usually dripping pre-cum and I'll blow when the largest one goes in.
3. Get a suction cup dildo and fuck it like the sissy you are.

#1 is the fastest, but after a while you just leak cum and stop really having orgasms.
#2 takes the most time, and you'll want larger and larger ones as your asshole stretches out.
#3 gives the best mix of both, but you could end up spending a lot of time finding a dildo that is just right for you.

You want a work at a steady pace at this angle, in order to hit the prostate (circled).
Go in faster than you come out - the downward motion feels better on the prostate.

I have my fingers and a hair brush...

Find the prostate and start rubbing it.

Seriously get a dildo. Go on amazon and get a silicone one aka non porous.
I got one for like $20 two years ago

OoOoh I'll try this

So i do this and it feels really good. Precum everywhere, but i can never fully ejaculate.

I wanna blow ropes from nothing more than prostate stimulation. What's tripping me up? Any idea?

Is it easier to handsfree using a dildo or letting a guy fuck me?

I guess having someone fuck you is better

Getting fucked would be easier on you, effort wise. And worst case scenario, at least you got laid.

It's true watches at $ 0?

watch.aneisa.com

Obviously has to be a top that knows what he's doing, right?

bump

I used everything from a gspot vibe to a rabbit vibe. I'd get closer and closer but never got to cum. Spent 30 minutes with the rabbit up my ass and finally had to grab my cock to cum.

Had my prostate removed (cancer) and not it's all a memory.

Ok so here is how I do it

Edge myself for a hour so im bursting to finish

Then wait until I go soft then I put a prostate toy in and use it hands free

Usually cum within 2 minutes after I put it in

I find getting fucked a lot easier to cum from than a dildo.

Well, I've tried it all multiple times. No success, despite being very close. Only one thing I havent tried.

Time to find a faggot who will fuck me until I cum.

You do need a top that knows how to hit the prostate, yes.

I have to try that!

You definitely should. Also find not cumming for a few days helps also.

It doesn't always work though, most times its just an orgasm from the prostate which doesn't involve actually cumming

Nofap is a pain though. I struggle going 12 hours, let alone a couple days.

Agreed, just trying edging yourself for a while. It will be worth it.

is alot better than normal fap ?

Edging, I can do.

yo, get free ones from sexy liberation. dumb broads think giving out sextoys are going to empower feminists or some shit.

A regular orgasm is sensation around your dick. A prostate orgasm is that feeling spread all over your body. A fap with prostate stimulation, and edging will have a bigger load, and a greater sensation, but it won't be as much "oomf" as an actual prostate orgasm.

For me yes, much better. Its kinda hard to explain if youv'e never had a prostate orgasm before. A prostate orgasm and a normal one are completely different in the way they feel for me.

When you manage to have both orgasm at the same time its heaven.

I hope that made some sense.

Yep, we can all do that easy enough.

Much, much better.

Looking to buy a new dildo off Amazon. I want a silicone one, but I want one that's really soft. I've seen some vids of ones that are so soft, that they won't even stand up straight on their own. They fall to one side a bit. Could anyone recommend something like this that I could order off Amazon?

that sounds like something fags would say to justify their faggotry, but then the dubs don't lie.

The Admiral

Could you post a link? Can't seem to find it on Amazon.

for the love of god why cant you people crop out the ifunny logo when you post this shit? its annoying as fuck every time i see it

Cum from anal masturbation is a fallacy throwed for jews to make more acceptable the homosexuality in this new sinner 21 st century.

Not everyone can do it i believe, ive been there and felt the pressure on my prostate and was hard as a rock from it but after feeling the best prostate pleasure for a while but i couldnt cum till i touched myself, its one of those things thats exciting to think of but really cumming without touching self can only be done by some i believe.

there could many factors why, such as different bodies like spacing of prostate placing,and different mindsets on excitement, , the toys etc.

Is a guy with a 6 inch peen gonna be able to get me there?

He says he's good at being a top

a guy with a 3in. peenor should have no issue unless your ass is deep as fuck

Lately my ass has been horny. It makes me feel weird. I haven't been able to make this pressurized feeling to away by just masturbating. A couple hours ago I spread my legs and started gently rubbing the area just inside my anus while I edged/jerked myself off. My fingers got progressively deeper into my ass. It felt really good. I've never experienced anal pleasure. After about 2 hours or masturbating I came ropes. And I'm talking ropes! I didn't realize that my body could hold so much cum. It was definitely an experience. The hard pressure I felt before was finally gone. Just woke up from a nap, however and I might have to rub my prostate again because I'm really horny for no good reason.

Just buy an njoy purewand. You will thank me later