Jeez Brits you're so cringe...

Jeez Brits you're so cringe. You get fucking rekt and need Americans to come do a benefit concert cause your music is shit. Then you get ran over on the bridge cause your fucking mayor is a jihadi.
Embarrassing really.

Okay, and?

Agreed

Stop trashing the USA when you're clearly inferior and get some fucking music that doesn't suck.

My brother, my last surviving close relative, died on that attack and I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. When my father passed away from cancer 4 years ago, I came close to suicide and a large part of the help I got was from anons over the course of a few weeks. I log on today and see a shit post about my family's death. Great job OP, you may have just ruined my life.

don't bait the baiter

and your orange pres couldn't wait to score points off of Londons tragedy.
classy guy

I'm editing a penis in this right now. Thanks user.

I am not saying it is the fault of the victims. It isn´t - that is for sure.

Where did Jihadi John come from again? I guess somehow all of that shit starts to backfire. It is time to suicide bomb the shit out of the IS. They are there. What do you think will they do if you drive the amored tank down there lines and blow up their buildings? It is your change, tough right wingers, be an hero, you´ll never been forgotten, kill sand niggers in sand niggerstan.

Still more than your bitch country is doing about it

>What do you think will they do if you drive the amored tank down there lines and blow up their buildings?

get the people they've radicalised online to blow up as many innocent western victims as possible. Not soldiers, just regular people.

STOP BEING PART OF THE FUCKING PROBLEM

The british really deserves this for their wimpiness.

America should have let the germans beat their asses completely, would have done the brits some good. What a bunch of loosers.

Your brother didn't die. He's in my apartment.

I use him as a jizz receptacle. He was too dangerous to put my cock in his mouth at the start so I surgically removed his teeth. His gums feel so good on my cock. I usually don't was for a few days. I'm uncut so the smega/cheese from under my foreskin make him gag.

I get aroused by his pain. Your brother will rot in hell.

Pictures of police dancing at the event tonight.

Were not reeling. We're just pissed off.

Americans have absolutely no idea what the British have gone though, just in the last 100 years.
A few words from a troll going to bother us? Nope.

doh!!!

LOL, for the win!

an almost collective 100 of innocent deaths dont seem to bother your lot either.

>be the target of multiple terrorist attacks
>mayor is a sand nigger, does nothing
>proud
kek

So, saying Muslims are dangerous is dangerous primarily because Muslims are dangerous, so you don't want to anger them by calling them dangerous?

You need our help when it comes to wars.
And when we do show up, you shoot us, because you're too stupid to tell the difference between a raghead with an AK vs a white man wearing camo gear carrying a british rifle.
Plebs.

hurry up it'll 404 soon