DRUG DISCUSSION

DRUG DISCUSSION
Which one do you prefer and why?
Mushrooms or LSD?
(any kind of psilocybin mushrrom vs. any LSD and prodrugs)
Also general drug thread.
What are you on?
Keep it civil please.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_chemistry1.shtml
zamzar.com/download.php?uid=1db588c034a23d1cac77384aaaead8e8-f223373542a7627&targetID=pmVo4ovEoklaTBSA9AkKlg_I_I&fileID=p1bhqkk0tr140s1k7ap5ko2rnn4.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk
youtube.com/watch?v=jVD67pMdv9k&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me personally it's fresh picked mushroom. The trip is more breathing, warm, embracing. LSD is way too sharp and bright with the exception of ALD-52, which is the perfect seamless combination of the two high-wise

Anyone who prefers mushrooms over acid is a straight up fucking faggot. Enough said

Why so?

I mean they are similar to acid, but different on so many levels especially on higher doses.
Also mushies are for free, if you aren't afraid of getting a bit dirty and tired.

Took nbome25i once and seen blood all over my walls. Wtf is wrong with me?

>checked
What?s wrong? 25I-NBOMe is wrong with you. That stuff has nothing to do with LSD. Shit is nasty.

Yeah true. I want to try lsd some time but I'm still sketching from my last nbome trip

I'm a drug beta, the other day I had some kind of weed that felt like nothing but after like 1 hour I started laughing at stupid shit, 2 hours later and I started to have problems to talk, it felt like my mouth was slow to move. Later I would drop saliva without noticing, WTF did I have?

Took nbome once and thought that I was the universe and I had to end it. Heard voices in my head from other realities telling me what to do to stop the universe to end suffering and everything. Girl i was with freaked and called 911 because i was screaming so much it terrified me. Woke up in a hospital dont even remember how i got there. Gave me anxiety for a couple months after the fact and even when I took lsd I heard the voices in my head, now I no longer do psychodelics. Nbome is fucked up. If its bitter its a spitter

I personally prefer LSD just cause of the fact the majority of strains of shrooms I have tried will give me flu like symptoms for the majority of my peaking experience. While my favorite is easily the mutant mushroom strain called penis envies

Yeah. It takes a while to reintegrate.
You might want to have some small-ish dose of MDMA with your next trip. That prettymuch guarantees pleasant experience. Just watch out for timing. Allways LSD first, or you'll be coming down from MDMA while still tripping. That sucks really bad.

Tl;dr

>Regularly takes acid at shows and becomes an ego-centric prince
>Took mushrooms once and couldn't handle the connection to reality
>"baww baww baww" mushrooms r 4 fagets

What do you feel under LSD?, never tried it, I'd love to get high with my fav albums to see if I could get to experience them differently, any recommendations??

Sounds fun. I bet that girl screwed it up by calling 911. People should really stand up to their horrors on psychs with little to no interference. That's why experienced trip sitter (aka some close friend that does lots of stuff) is such a good think if you don't know yourself for 100%

That's what I thought

I love effects of mushrooms but i seriously hate the taste. Pic related is my small farm of psylocibe b+

At most one tab for first experience. Would highly recommend a tripsitter too. But you feel very giddy as youre coming up and the visuals can still be pretty good for one tab. I loved my first trip, my friends and I had a blast playing SUPERHOT and watching cartoons
She did screw up by having me sent to hospital. Moral of the story: if someone is having a bad trip never ever call paramedics

Yo first of all. Taking it to just listen to your fav album won't work. You'll have 8 hours of super unsettled mind and you will require more sonsory stimuli. A walk, something to eat, go talk to people sometimes, feel the trees and such. those 8 hours feel much longer than you might think.
For the high itself. It feels as if your known perception of reality shatters. Nothing makes sense, until you make sense of it. Your own ego feels like being stripped away of everything that makes you you. All sensory inputs feel different. Your might start thinking in more than one person (the voice that speaks in your head when you think about something). Time slows down a lot. Also your mind can go to really dark corners of yourself. Supressed memories float to the surface and you will be faced with them in this "shattered" state.
Not to mention all the actual fun of it. Visuals. Those fucking visuals are something else. Fractals, everything is breathing, shining in all different colors, you can see people/creatures, lights, hear voices, music all sort of stuff. It's like this really weird dream state.
That's basically what LSD feels like. At least what I can come up with on top of my head.

Oh hell yeah. Nothing worse than getting strapped to a bed, with a needle in your arm and all those poker faced people walk into your personal space and do things to you.
Never call ambulance on people who are just tripping.

You know you can cook them right?
Cook them into a meal and you wont even taste them.

or make a tea with honey and lemon, tastes very good

My own recipe is to make mushrooms into a mint tea.
Just take your shrooms, chop them up nice and fine, put them in some pot with lots of mint leaves (or like 1,5 times more mint tea bags, than you do with your usual mint tea) and pour over some hot water. Not boiling tough, 90 degrees celsius is all it takes.
Let it steep until drinkable, then strain and sweeten with lots of honey.
I promise, you won't feel any of the shrooms and also mint prevents nausea.

sorry, wrong response.

DEVIL TRIPS CHECKED

I fucking love you

By the way those look tasty af. I'd have three or four of them raw if I could

They're strong af too. Took about 0.5 raw and almost saw fractals. Pic related is my biggest yet.

OP's thread says "Keep it civil please"
Average Sup Forumstard walks in, spits an insult, then fucks off
>inb4 muh /b used to be better

Holy shit that's a nice one. That's like 1,5g when dried.
I never had balls to start my own growbox. But I'm pretty good at finding them in nature. Too bad they are seasonal and super hard to preserve.. damn alkaloids decay super fast.

Man I want some shrooms

They ain't that expensive

Really wanna try shrooms. I've only gotten my hands on acid, but psychadelics are also my favorite. I've been trying to find dmt for the longest time, I've heavily considered trying to make my own.

Yeah. Trip for the poor. In my place they are super cheapo, but mostly hard to come by.

erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_chemistry1.shtml
It's not that hard. Just get yourself some clean chemicals.
I never did it myself, but I've been talking to a dude who does the technique. Too bad I didn't see him after that. I was on a pretty hard LSD/MDMA comedown, so I didn't bother at the time.
The link is to Erowid, renowed psychs page (before that "I ain't clicking that shit mate" meme...)

Yo, check this out.

Thanks for the link man, I've heard of erowid but didn't know they had recipes! I knew somebody who used to make it pretty frequently; he told me that it was high school level chemistry.

Unrelated question, what's the appeal of gel tabs vs. blotter paper?

I prefer mushrooms for their emotional aspect. I love tearing my soul bare

Oh shit, that's awesome! I love trippy gifs, I've got a whole bunch! Thnx dude

No one for DMT?
I like srong acid trips but its not something that can be done often. It just lasts too long. You have to plan a day for that shit.
Then again I dont use anything for months at a time

zamzar.com/download.php?uid=1db588c034a23d1cac77384aaaead8e8-f223373542a7627&targetID=pmVo4ovEoklaTBSA9AkKlg_I_I&fileID=p1bhqkk0tr140s1k7ap5ko2rnn4.mp4

Op again. Tbh I never had gel tabs. Guess they are more or less same as blotters, I'd just be more strict about keeping them in the fridge.
I've had regular blotter, microdot and once I got a sugar cube with small spot on it lmao. That wasn't so bad, much higher dose than regular blotter.

I'd be frying my brains out on dmt all week long if I could. I just don't have access to it. That's why I'm gonna make my own when I get some extra cash.

Also this fucking video. It's without sound, so tune in some of your favs and just stare. Cheers!
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk

Fugin checked

I second this. LSD is more like feeling like a genius in another dimension where mushrooms is just more natural and you're more yourself.

>Not enjoying the earthy dirt taste of shrooms

I've only had blotters, but I might be getting some gel tabs for my birthday on the 26th, I'm super excited. I'm aiming for ~500ug, but if I can get a good deal I wanna take a higher dose.

The highest that I've done is 600ug, and that was one of the best experiences ever. We cooked steak over a campfire, forgot silverware and had to eat it with our hands. Very primal experience.
What are your favorite albums to trip to? I've been trying to get more into psychadelic music.

That's correct. LSD is like a kaleidoscope full of colorful shards, fractals and the headspace is also sharp and very precisely defined. While mushrooms are more like breathing, organic, melting and all. Plus they will will rip the user's soul apart, if he's not stable. Bad trips on lsd are nothing compared to bad trips on shroom.

Just get it off Alphabay
Easy

both links are (me).
600 mics is at the threshold of real ego death for me. I've been on ten strip once. 10/10 awesome experience, but I don't see myself doing it again in forseeable future.
As of music I don't really have any actual favorites. I normally listen mostly to metal (Gojira, SoaD, SlipKnoT, ...), but that genre means very little to me on high doses. I usually go for some random psytrance, when I'm at home while tripping.
But lately I've started doing psychs at open air techno parties. These huge soundsystems do the thing for me. I feel like there is some connection between partying to ground shaking soundsystem and ancient shamanistic drumming combined with psychedelics.

I personally like listening to anything breathy or moving like my bloody valentine or just anything played loud and has weird sounds in it.

Downside is that all recording from these events look super corny. Microphones can't physically record these super low bass notes simply because the membrane doesn't have enough room to vibrate on such wavelenght.

LSD is better
>easier to control
>lasts longer
>easy to smuggle
>doesn't taste like dirt
>better visuals
>doesn't make you want to fall asleep
>more positive "mind trip"

I prefer LSD to mushrooms, just because the visuals are fucking beautiful. However, practicality-wise, I much rather prefer mushroom trips because of their durations. Oftentimes by the end of an acid trip, I'm finding myself wishing it was just over, thankfully for me I have benzos handy to kill the trip if its hanging around for too long.

Anons, 1P-LSD/LSD-25 vs ALD-52, which do you guys prefer?

Yeah, that was the first and only time I've experienced ego death. It was a very frightening experience because I totally didn't expect it. I was the only one out of the six people I tripped with to have an ego death that night. My thoughts got caught in a feedback loop and my perception of time was completely obliterated.

also, for fellow psych-anons out there, next time you trip, throw on your favorite music/playlist in some headphones, lay down in the dark, and play this on a computer/TV - my last trip was a fairly weak one in comparison to some of my past trips, but after watching this for an hour or so, I experienced some of the more intense visuals I've ever had. 10/10 would recommend. Download it for higher quality from their website.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVD67pMdv9k&feature=youtu.be

ALD-25 for harty pard. That stuff doesn't make you anxious from your own insignificance.
1p and 25-LSD are more for this comfy home trip with chill music or a walk in nature at the dawn.

Oh yeah, I hate those loops. Luckily I can somewhat say no to them and distract myself.
Took some training on mushrooms tough.
But in this weird movie one guy said. "If you can overcome your horrors, you can then take your hallucinations where you want"

That's fucking intense. Thanks user!

Holy fuck, that's the trippiest video that I've ever seen, thank you for that!

This thread is awesome, but it's time to get my adenosine levels low again. Have a good time, OP signing off.

There was a point in the trip around my ego death where I thought I became my friends I was tripping with.

What I think was happing is that I would move spots around the campfire, but I wouldn't remember moving, so it felt like I was teleporting. And my ego was dissolving so I thought I was turning into other people. Psychadelics are fucking crazy.

Bad trips can be very potent learning experiences, and though they may be frightening, they don't always have to be "bad"