How fucked up can Sup Forums REALLY be? Show a video of any animals, be it Bunnies, Cats, Deer...

How fucked up can Sup Forums REALLY be? Show a video of any animals, be it Bunnies, Cats, Deer, Sheep or Dogs getting harmed by either a different animal or even a person. Don't hold back either. I'm just bored in case you're wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

watch.aneisa.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums

Leave.

Timmy, you're being edgy, get out.

I like traps to die

rate me

i love animals
neck yaself u worthless cunt

you look Ssspecial

burn in hell newfag

I'd have gone with Precioussss

It's true watches at $ 0?

watch.aneisa.com

Fuck off you edgy faggot.

faggot

OPS got a point. /b has gone to hell. People just get butthurt on /b if something offensive is posted because they're all actually redditors and SJWs including the mods who will ban hammer any content with substance but allow forced memes and spam to be posted foe months.

you have to pay for shipping but I'm starting to think you're a bot

Fucktard

Fuck off pissmonkey, go be an edge lord somewhere else

Great nail job.

Animal abuse was not openly tolerated here since the start in 2004.
Manyy autistic faggots have found this out by either being hacked or by police knocking to their door.
Sup Forums was killed after it got to popular
and it was never meeting place of edgy katana teenagers and fluffy autists but a a common ground for people that was diffrent then most in so many ways. Those times are over.

Sad story real

I don't count 2003 - at the beggining there was chaos after that - content was created :)

Go suck your brothers dick then if you're bored you long haired joe dirt motherfucker.

It's about internet freedom you cum guzzling neckbeard.

This guy gets it.

This is why /b fell. SJW.

Go suck a nigger dick somewhere else.