The United States Military is the largest terrorist organization in the world

The United States Military is the largest terrorist organization in the world

It's not bait, it's the truth
Fuck this imperialist piece of shit country

>imperialist
Of the major super powers to ever exist, we are among the least, if not the very least, imperialistic.

top fucking kek you mong

just because you don't outright annex countries doesn't mean the USA doesn't have half of the world under its boot

Holy shit please don't tell me you actually believe that.

kek

>he unironically believes this
The state of American education

Any other country would have done the same if they had the strength to do so. Only the losers with no power complain, otherwise they'd be the imperialists.

This, plus we literally saved the world from monarchism, fascism, and communism.

Are you serious? Wow.

Um wow just wow

Shut up, cuck
You won't be American no matter how much you suck the US's dick
t. dumbass who learned history through videogames and Hollywood movies

Too obvious. Make it more subtle.

>Shut up, cuck
>You won't be American no matter how much you suck the US's dick

So if I disagree I'm sucking the US's dick?

Who's dick am I sucking if I agree with your opinion then?

>cuck
And yet you have the gall to condescend to people about their education and intelligence. You probably get your education on history and world events from Sup Forums, you mongoloid.

If I was a Sup Forumstard, why would I hate the imperialist and neocolonialist actions of the US?

There are quite a few different types of people on Sup Forums. You can find Nazis and Ron Paulesque libertarians.

Why dont you just fucking leave then?

And the biggest Paramilitary group in the world is the PLA.

I wish for every Anti-American faggots to leave America and move into Europe since they love sucking their cocks so much.

Make me, tough guy

He doesn't hate the people or the land, he hates your deep state.

This

They are too retarded to even notice it.

Not him but you do realize moving to another country is actually pretty hard? It's not like moving to another state here you have to have qualifications and a perfect record to be allowed to get a residency visa, especially in Europe.

Criticizing American foreign policy is not anti-American you fucking smooth brained rube.

But it isn't impossible. If you really hate how this government runs then leave and stop supporting it with your tax dollars
>Fuck this imperialist piece of shit country
As part of this imperalist piece of shit country, I feel as though he does.

I agree fuck the United $nakes of Amerikkka

Literally what country would have been better than the US in this regard if they had the money, political power and means?

Somewhat skeptical that Russia, or China or really any currently existing country wouldn't act similarly.

>But it isn't impossible. If you really hate how this government runs then leave and stop supporting it with your tax dollars
I just told you it isn't that simple, I myself wanted to leave at one point, but it's fucking impossible to get into any european country without a fancy college degree or have a bunch of money.

Shut the fuck up you cuckbertan remora

I would like America to return stolen territory as well

>As part of this imperalist piece of shit country, I feel as though he does.

Then perhaps you should find a safe space for those feelings.

the USA is a surrogate for highly advanced alien invaders who came here in the early 1900s and gave us nuclear weapons to rule the world with

you see, this is a bait

Shut up Toronotonian numale

Then pretend to be a gay Muslim oppressed by evil Americans.

>Stolen
>Litterly fought and bought it
When will Chi-cucks fuck off to Mexico?

I hope America collapses because of the Trump presidency and all Americans get killed or drafted. I'm moving to Canada or Sweden anyway so it is no consequence to me what happens to this shithole anymore. In fact, I'll be actively rooting for its downfall.

No one is saying that others would be better, but right now, the 'devil' of the world and who shits on most of us, is the US not Russia or China.

Firstly, there is a lot more to the world than Europe, and plenty of it isnt imperialistic or doesnt even have an imperialistic background. And secondly, of course things in life dont always come cheap; why do you expect change to happen to you with no work put in by you?
I'm not saying he can't say those things, just like i can say why doesnt he leave? I was simply refuted someone saying he only dislikes the deep government

>I'm moving to Canada or Sweden anyway

No you're not

>implying
The only people who suck burger dick shamelessly are you wannabe cowboy cucks

Then why don't you join the UK?

>tips ushanka while praying to Mecca.

>implying
The only people who suck anti-burger dick shamelessly are you Toronto homosexuals

Looks like you need see fresh freedom.

You have to go back.
Have you checked his twitter? USA USA

you aren't moving anywhere my dude

He's right when you compare us to the Brits, French, Russians, Romans, Greeks, Turks, Chinese, Mongols, Muslims, etc.

>anyone who dislikes the disastrous foreign interventions of the US is a muslim commie

I'm also a gay atheist fascist feminist jew, you know

The sad thing is you know this isn't even true.

Enjoy him and his kind.

The OP is a fucking immigrant shitskin.

I'm not an immigrant

Are you his spokesman now? Shut up please. He can defend himself.

The sad thing is you know this is true.

The United States is literally the textbook definition of fascism

you forgot you won the hyperwar too

No but on /int) their usually Muslim, an ass blasted Hispanic like the Panamanian or some retard who thinks communism totally won't fail the next time.

>Firstly, there is a lot more to the world than Europe, and plenty of it isnt imperialistic or doesnt even have an imperialistic background. And secondly, of course things in life dont always come cheap; why do you expect change to happen to you with no work put in by you?
Yeah third world shitholes where Ill have my head chopped off or kidnapped and ransomed for being a white westerner. You can work hard and be successful without having a college degree you know? And when I say a bunch of money I mean being a multimillionaire at the least.

So you are a shitskin? Let me guess your parents came here as illegals or refugees and you're a neet.

Then you are a proxy.
Not even the fucking liberal reddit sjw scum are that cucked.

If we were then you wouldn't have Free Speech and most likely locked up. Learn what real Fascism is first, retard.

>replying to a proxyfag

God bless our troops
We are going to rid the world of the North Korea soon.

Get a degree then, they're not that hard. You just make excuses and complain

>Think While It's Still Legal
>Implying it won't be the progressives who will first push for laws against thought crime as a means to combat "racism."

While we are at it, who should we bomb next?
Are the Yugoslavian cunts behaving these days?

>bombing muslims and commies
>terrorism

nope

My parents came here after the US government destabilized their country and backed genocidal dictators
But I don't hate this country or (most of) the people that live here, just the government that terrorized and continues to terrorize millions of people around the world so corporations can profit
And I'm not a neet, I go to a prestigious university and made this thread to take a break from studying for my midterm
I'm not a proxy

If you can have a blatantly political thread on Sup Forums I can make a blatantly political post to respond

The reason the US government makes seemingly retarded political decisions, is because it's up for sale for the highest bidder. Those who have the most money or influence dictate policy. And those people just happen to look like pic related

Yeah let me just drop everything to go to school for 4 years and spend tens of thousands I don't have to spare.

Go to Germoney. They have free collage ed. for everyone.

uh oh wouldn't want to drop Sup Forums posting would we

Go to community college, get a student visa, people do it so its not impossible.

Actually, those people like this

but porky IS the jew

How many of those rich people you hate so much are jewish?

Go to a list of America's billionaires and count the jews. It's about 40%

So you are from one of those commie LA countries? It figures. Why don't you go back? Do you speak Spanish?

Kill urself my man :)

Seriously though get out of my country.
Ah, you're a CHI. Never mind, we'll either deport/shoot you.

literally this

perfect example of clinical retardation

americans actually think this

So what would you have us do? Become irrelevant? Give up the initiative? Let the fucking soulless Chinks run the world?

Literally just mind our own goddamn business. Get the fuck out of the quagmire that is the middle east, stop regime changing everywhere. America has plenty of resources to be self-sufficient.

>When will Chi-cucks fuck off to Mexico?
when will whitecucks fuck off completely from the southwest?

>Get out of the Middle East
Fair enough, getting involved in the first place was a mistake. The region should burn anyhow.
>Stop regime changing
Also fair enough
>Plenty of resources to be self-sufficient
Lolno. We have a lot more than most people realize, but as we currently are we could not achieve complete self-sufficiency. We need some of that international trade.

But still, what do we do to ensure no one uses our absence to fill the gap and attempt to gain leverage over us?

You really wish to relinquish these territories and have them join Mexico? A Narco-state that is rife with corruption and can barely manage some of its territories as it is? You wish to relinquish our national guard bases in these areas? Were you dropped on the head as a child?

>So you are from one of those commie LA countries? It figures.
The country my parents are from is one of the more conservative countries in Latin America, my parents are mostly apolitical although they do have sympathy for economic leftist policies
My dad was sad when Castro died, and my mom called him a dumb Castrista lol
>Why don't you go back?
Because I was born here and raised here, and I like living here and I go to college here? I'll probably contribute twice as much to the economy as the average American when I start working
>Do you speak Spanish?
Yes, fluent for the most part

>Probably contribute twice as much to the economy as the average economy
This elitist attitude is specifically why I'm going to college away from liberal areas.

We have a big heart and even bigger fists.
We are cute and cuddly but if your cross us we will fucking crush you.

>and have them join Mexico?
that's not the plan

de brize of freedom :DDD

>My parents came here after the US government destabilized their country and backed genocidal dictators
This is my problem with U.S. policy the people we are shitting on shouldn't be who we let in the country. It's an illogical plan, their spawn will constantly have a stick up their ass.

You're plan is a pipe-dream, you realize that right? You will be fighting
>The national guard
>Local law enforcement
>Thousands upon thousands of pissed off militiamen who've been jerking off to the idea of actually fighting since forever
>Insatiably the rest of the military
Even if the Mexican government decides to arm you, it wouldn't be enough. Those are American states, and we will do whatever is necessary to preserve the Union.

t. 16 year old """""""""""""intellectual""""""""""""

>stop regime change
Are you nuts? This is called geopolitics. A necessary evil. Most 3rd world cunts are full of power greedy scumbags so we just install the one who hates us the least. How is that wrong if they are all scum and they dont give a shit about their own people?

Not him but it's very high for being 3% of the population. However, their are still upper echelon in business and societies that aren't part of.

That was just so people wouldn't call me a welfare-abusing shitskin who needs to build the wall