What are the dopest jams I can listen to while autistically grinding out tech skill in a 16 year old childrens party...

What are the dopest jams I can listen to while autistically grinding out tech skill in a 16 year old childrens party game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZV1oyUMM&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=KAo4svd7IR4v=BVO_R8uvMhE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_R8uvMhE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quite literally CHON, one of the guitarrists actually plays Melee competitively if my memory doesn't fail me. I listen to Bill Evans, Charlie Parker and Miles Davis too (plus Oscar Pettiford) but not everyone is into jazz so do with that what you will.

Juicy Fruit of course.

That game is fun for like 15 minutes...
I bought it again a few years ago (at a premium, of course) and realized that there's just not enough going on.

garbo pop djent

diss tracks

fuck off this is the worst part of current era Melee

i can't answer until i know who you main

shittiest opinion I've ever read on this board ever.

false. hbox's presence is the worst part of current era Melee.

I'm rolling the yung Falco

>hbox's presence

there is literally nothing wrong with hbox what on earth are you getting at

>Falco
Put on Special Herbs and have at it

>Melee relegated to a Sunday slot at CEO in place of Smash 4
>Melee relegated to a Sunday slot at EVO in place of Smash 4
>attendance for Melee events down across the board, Smash 4 attendance rising
>the majority of the top 10 whine about how much they hate Melee
>Armada has been firmly the best in the world for 3 years
>Hungrybox has been firmly the second best in the world for 3 years
>PPMD will be back "soon", as usual
Why don't you guys just give up on this stagnant, old, dying game?

No kidding, 80s King Crimson works fucking great with Smash. Specifically Three of a Perfect Pair, but Discipline works too. Also try Speaking in Tongues by Talking Heads.

brockhampton

the meta is still changing and watching the top 32 is way more exciting now than the top 8.

are you kidding? he slows the game way down. melee is attractive because of how fast and action packed it is. when hbox is playing you get 7 minute matches because he's being a faggot on the ledge. he also cries a lot (literally) and makes the community look bad.

very nice. that is also who i main. you'll want to to turn on kool keith, cannibal ox, and 36 mafia.

i'm half sure that lovage browses Sup Forums

>PPMD will be back "soon"
will he ever come back bros?

doesn't he have to go to like 2 tournaments a year to keep his EG sponsorship? how is he even still sponsored?

hbox existing makes us appreciate the fast and action packed matches more plus he actually does some stuff you can apply in a few ways such as learning how to stop momentum and turn stuff back on your favor

also the dude plays a really clean style and I can appreciate that, love leffen because of that; on top of that he's playing a matchup that theoretically he'd only win 30% of the time and coming out on top more often than not, that takes guts and skill

that said, I agree on him crying a lot, making the community bad... eh, not that much, honestly

He probably has a deal with EG and literally everyone loves PPMD, and ppd wants to keep EG a mostly american org and a prefferably top tier org - there aren't many other smash players out there that they can pick up and will bring as much audience and brand loyalty as PPMD.

field recordings of someone telling you to play a real fighting game

>implying applied genre matters when the gameplay, conducive to fighters, is that good
"ok"

just play a real fighting game and stop having autism lmao

>falco mains

puff - fox is 30-70? where'd you get that? also i don't need some buster slowing down the game in every single major tourney to appreciate how fast melee is. and if i wanted to appreciate the strategy in smash instead of the tactics, id watch sm4sh.

>tfw you will never get to watch PPMD make the other Gods look like scrubs again
it hurts man

plebs always manage to expose themselves with one post on this board. even when it's not about music.

I main fox, puff - fox is 30 - 70 if you play it right, bair is quite literally unsafe on shield and that's puff's safest move on shield and while you don't get sick 60%+ followups you can consistently get 20%+ followups; besides your killing options on puff are a lot safer than her own

also I like those minutes of breathing, they allow me to think things through and analyze stuff better

that said RIP PPMD, saddest thing in Melee ever - I love his style and want to be able to move as smoothly and with purpose as him one day

sorry for being such a casual but anyone here play young link?

Songs for the Deaf makes me play a lot more aggressively and much more focused.

Respect Your Elders was great because of the 5-0 but after that it became a worn-out joke way too quick.

I feel you OP, UK Ganon Main here.

These are what I've been listening to whilst I play recently:

Soichi Terada - Sumo Jungle Grandeur
youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZV1oyUMM&t=1s

Alfa Mist - Antiphon
youtube.com/watch?

Bowery Electric - Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=KAo4svd7IR4v=BVO_R8uvMhE&t

* For the missing one youtube.com/watch?v=BVO_R8uvMhE&t

anybody who plays this game seriously is autistic as fuck and needs to leave the planet

Squarepusher's "Hard Normal Daddy" is perfect melee music.

Also, 10/10 game taste my man.

Anthony Fantano isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a critic with such a knowledge and appreciation with music? Anthony puts albums in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a critic with his knowledge and passion for the art again. Scaruffi breaks records. Christgau breaks records. Fantano breaks the rules. You can keep your BNM. I prefer the magic.

dude I saw them Sunday and they fuckin shredded. Tbf they're not much better live than on their albums but their music is great so that's not even a problem.

invalid. start with their older stuff

Scaruffi and Christgau get more done in a couple sentences than Fantano has in his career. He appeals only to ADD children who are allergic to reading. Like you.

>literally 7 viable characters
>scene is stagnant as fuck
>awkward as shit learning curve
>half the game is banned from tourney play

Just play a real fighter

Wish I could see them, sounds like a great time even if the last album was kinda eh. Also the last track is literally named Wave Bounce, best reference to vidya in an album I've ever seen.
Newborn Sun is a sick EP and it pretty much shows their best strengths.

>in a melee thread
>he doesn't know the Alex19 copypasta

disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

They only played 2 songs from their newest album and it just showed how deep their catalogue is already.

s-sorry senpai

I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Fantano. U wouldn't say this shit to him at a death grips concert. hes jacked, not only that but he wears the freshest clothes , eats the chillest smoothies, and hangs with the hottest bitches (his gf). Yall are pathetic lol.

If I saw Fantano I would ask him one question only. How many times does he listen to an album before reviewing it.

Anything less than 3 is an auto-pan for me. Anything less than 5 is borderline questionable.
5 or more and respect starts to be given.

I think you can generate talking points within the first listen but I don't believe your own opinions on an album concretize until 5+

do you know what djent is? because chon isnt djent,

CHON and nothing else

If you're anything like my shitty roommate, you can just keep listening to the in-game soundtrack even though you've spent about an entire year of your life listening to the same thing over and over again while the incessant clack of overly-acoustic controllers rattle throughout the apartment driving everyone in the building mad.

Podcasts for practice, noob.

your opinion sucks
twice is perfect
anything more is ridiculous like who has that much fucking time

That's every meta for every fighting game ever lol

your autism muscles are too weak to scratch me desu

What's some good music for /luigimain/

Ween desu

primus, ween, bungle
anything sporky

>chon
>djent
hahahaha

>there's just not enough going on.
are you serious?

At tournaments, I listen to Swans nowadays. But thats just me. When I grind out tech skill now, I usually listen to krautrock and get into the zone. Sometimes I go for IDM, though.

pretty sure Abate is really into Moondog, maybe try that

lmao I could definitely see Abate liking Moondog

jesus christ you're retarded

WLFGRL

Tekken 7 >>>> *

Dragon Ball Fighter Z is going to be the greatest fg of all times though

Yea if you're a hoeboy

What years does one have to be born in to be considered an "early 2000s kid"?

Well you'd probably have had to be between 7-12 in the years 00-05, so between 1988 and 1998.

this guy is a good kid

TAAHDAAAAH
>tfw pic related helped me beat bayonetta's hidden rooms

92-96

These are my go to Doc main jams. Remain in light too

if youre not listening to respect your elders i tend to grind out to Algernon Cadwallader

u are confirmed not /ourguy/