Hey Sup Forums ive always wanted to taste my own cum but i always pussy out after i orgasm

Hey Sup Forums ive always wanted to taste my own cum but i always pussy out after i orgasm
How should i force myself to try it

Save it for later.

keep your cum in the fridge and drink the next time you're masturbating. Then you can drink it while you're excited.

I have the same problem would love to try my cum but always chicken out,

man i had the exact same problem; i simply moved on eventually

just do it, did it a few times, didn't feel nothing like the way you imagine it, it's the though of doing it that is hot, not the actual act

How did you move on?

Something that helped me was I would him into a cup of vanilla yogurt and put it in the fridge. When I was horny I'd eat it and I eventually got used to the taste.

When you need to cum lay on your back stick your ass up in the air try to get your cock as close to your mouth. Ready, Aim Shoot!

this is bad, you can't enjoy the moment you cum, and you're probably gonna spit right ouy. The only way is to push yourself and just do it

He started sucking other cocks.

Is the best way to cum in a container then drink it or what way did you do it?

came in a glass, and said fuck it, tried it, didn't taste like anything bad or good

You still eat your cum or was it just to try it once and done

i do it from times to times, i'm might do it now

Just roll to one of those fap roulettes and tell your self you will do what ever you land on. If you respect yourself you will follow the rolls orders and you will get your wish granted

Cum right into your mouth.

I just eat it out of my girlfriend. I expect her to swallow, why not me?

cuck

let her drip...

>be me
>same situation
>decide to do a CEI video
>chicken out
>come to Sup Forums
>guy says I should fap upside down, cock pointing to my mouth
>seems like a good idea so I do it
>cum
>all goes into mouth
>instant regret hits once I'm not longer horny
>spit it out as fast as I can
>wash my mouth with water
>wash my teeth
>wash my mouth with half a bottle of mouthwash
>still regret it when I think back

Roll to this right now op and do what ever you get.

If you want to do it the fun way, tell whomever you're fucking to immediately climb off after you cum and sit on your face.

Roll

gay shit. rollin

honestly don't force you to do it, you will regret it after that.

sulf