Can anyone help me out? This person keeps harassing me

Can anyone help me out? This person keeps harassing me
She told me to kill myself over something I haven't even done.

hmmmmm maybe you should try it
she might be onto something

This person keeps stalking all of my social media sites.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I know their number and other info can anyone help me out with this?
I'm sick and tired of this person harassing me and telling me these things.

1/9/5/6/4/0/7/0/8/0/3

Have you tried ignoring her? Blocking her? Just get a tough skin and stop being a whiny bitch over a girl that says bad things over a screen, like grow up, exit your computer and go out. Like srsly...

Call her here and leave her cute messages.
She loves to be beaten by her current bf and she's currently pregnant with his kid.
Imagine how much fun he'll have beating both of them?

1/9/5/6/4/0/7/0/8/0/3

For the record I've blocked her on EVERYTHING and she STILL harasses me.
Wtf am I supposed to do?

You are such a faggot I hate idiots like you.
>Plz Sup Forums help me I'm too dumb to call the cops
Or is it you just wanted the attention?

Any of you queers can help me out.
I want to suck this guys dick but im to afraid to just plain ask him

Maybe one of you guys can text him something

>messages you on Facebook
>blocked on EVERYTHING

she made a fake profile to message me.
ive told her several times to stop harassing me.
and I HAVE made a police report. They said they can't do anything because there is not "serious threat"

And you give it the satisfaction of replying? How naive are you?

Kill yourself and frame her for it that will open the cops' eyes

you probably just remind them of themselves or their parents or something. people are fucked up.

You can't truly get harassed on the internet, grow up. Turn off your computer, and go outside.

you're obviously new to Sup Forums, your oversensitivity to words proves this. spend some more time on Sup Forums and instigate a few arguments over things you hold dear... after a few times of getting roasted over a spit for your arguments, you'll realize words hold little power.

either that, or you can stay a sensitive little pussy and keep calling the police to protect you like a feminist:

>keep calling the police to protect you like a feminist
Yeah bro that makes sense fuck safety that shits for pussies

They clearly want to fuck you. Start flirting with them - if my hypothesis is correct, you get some puss. If it's not, they'll probably get a little creeped out and leave you alone.

What did you do you dumb shit

>Fuck safety
user it's some faggot harassing you for shits and giggles on his phone while he takes a dump.

Just keep blocking and don't respond.

It's not your fault, but Mr.FucksHisOwnAss McGee is only doing it because you're giving him little bitch reactions. Stop reacting. It's just words on a screen nigga.

gee thanks for the wisdom daddy

I had an Ex that did shit like this lol.

I just blocked her, never responded and posted it on social media that I was connected with her friends and family.

tits or gtfo

yeah just ignore it and it will go away

I ended my relationship with her current bf years ago and shes been coming after me. Even AFTER blocking him AND her on EVERYTHING.
They made a new account to send me shit.

I haven't replied to them. I sent her screenshots of him messaging me long ago because she was saying I wanted to be with him. I proved her wrong AND SHE STILL WONT STOP

>Yeah bro that makes sense fuck safety that shits for pussies

exactly what threat voiced against Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn ever actually materialized?

here's a hint: zero

the fact you insist on seeing words as absolutely 99.9% threats on you RIGHT NOW tells us how mentally unstable you are. nobody can talk you out of your worldview and it's a waste of time to present you with evidence that you can touch and feel...

it would be easier to convince a shizophrenic with cameras and real-time devices that those voices he hears and people he sees are actually delusions

>I just blocked her, never responded
this.

if you had an ounce of sanity left, you might reconsider your own mental state and follow this user's advice.

You def made the fake profile you loser

do you do this armchair psychology shit alot? its real cool
and yeah, this is actually the thing you should do in a situation like this, dont worry too much about the cunt

have you tried using this amazing function of the human brain? it's new, but you may have heard of it. it's called "ignoring insignificant shit"

I'm just a little bitch who has nothing better to do with my life!