Semitic Master Race

Daily reminder that the Semitic race is the master race and that we control you pathetic "Aryans."

Our Arab brethrens have always been our accomplices from the very beginning; tearing apart the very fabric of European civilization was our primary, collective objective.

Once our plans are in order, a breeding program will be established to produce a new generation of Semites with the traits and characteristics of our best specimen; the intelligence and cunningness of the Jew, the fearlessness of the Arab, the strength of the Assyrian, and so on.

The end goal is to establish a united Semitic Union where this master race will impose their global rule from; a union that spans from North Africa, to the Arabian Peninsula, to the Levant, to Mesopotamia. We will control all important trade routes between the West and East, which will effectively turn us into an economic powerhouse and superpower in less than a century.

We have always been the center of civilization, and it's time that we brought glory back to the Middle East.

Get ready to lick our feet, you pathetic Europeans.

Bumping.

nice proxy, stormfrog

Fpbp

God that picture is hard to look at.

Yeah, because you get such a hard-on.

>Sweden
no surprise there

ALL HAIL OUR HEBREW OVERLORDS

I'm black, stormfroggie.

Me too, user me too.

Do us all a favor and join in on insulting the cucks who can even stand to look at this aberration of everything sane and good.

Like this

Quick question

Will the women of this master race be hot?

All that matters desu i dint even care about europe or the uk anymore

Whites couldnt stand up for themselves and instead bowed down to islam like that pussies they are

>I'm black
no surprise there

So am i user

Well im half black/white but that doesnt matter apparently

16 yr old with a proxy detected. Fuck you Sup Forumstard twitch kiddies are extremely annoying. Just came over to say keep your shitposting out of Sup Forums.

Sounds like a solid plan, desu. I'm impressed.

If it wasn't surprising you wouldn't have pointed it out. Imbecile.

Really?

What do a black Swede do on Sup Forums?

another black?

What are you getting out of being on Sup Forums?

Only the Ashkenazim is smarter. But they are also weak and in very few numbers.
>you trace your linage from your mother, because of centuries of your women fucking outside of your group

Also I have actually been to Israel, and as a blonde and tall Norwegian - your women are whores :)

Oh and American Jews are intermarry at a significantly higher rate than any other race :)

Oh I'm sorry, I must've missed the sign saying "Whites Only".

If you really think that not many non-white users don't post and lurk on Sup Forums then you are in denial.

-not*

I'm an Anglo, and I'm marrying an Ashkenazi Jewish girl.

Come at me Chaim.

What kind of black Swede are you?

Is it true what we hear about Swedish women?

True dat, black belgian here

Did I say anything about that I'm against you being here? I'm that that kind of racist. Only a race-realist.

But my question again; what are you guys getting out of being on Sup Forums?

Do you only shitpost? What are your political views etc.

I'm of Eritrean descent.
Keeping up with world events, I'm geniuenly curious on what Sup Forums has to say on certain things, prove you guys wrong when it comes to history.

From time to time I shitpost. My political views are mixed and change sometimes.

"You guys" I'm not the typical Sup Forums-user dude.
As I am neither racist or a Trump-supporter.

>prove you guys wrong when it comes to history.
What historical narrative is being told here, that is not true?

I wish I had an Israeli flag. All the proxies I know of are banned. I used to do the same shit posting as this, and it works great every time.

Various reasons, really.
First and foremost I'm here for the keks. Really just laughing at you so I post very rarely.

I'm also curious to see how Sup Forums would be able to challenge my worldviews, once in a while something interesting pops up but so far Sup Forums hasn't had much of a strong influence on me.

>prove you guys wrong when it comes to history

>laughing at you
As I said to the Swedish guy, I'm not at all a typical Sup Forums user. I also laugh at them.

What are your worldviews?

Who said I'm an Afrocentrist?

You need to stop assuming shit about people you've never met before.

>checks flag
>ruski

Of course you're a racist.

ITT

when will americans learn that t-shirts and black shirts with patches are not intimidating at all

>americans
>being self-aware

My worldviews are quite weak and they need to be polished, I'm too ignorant to say anything of much relevance. For now I'm very left leaning so I'm planning on reading Karl Marx's literary works and then form a stronger opinion. Don't be fooled though, when I say left, I don't mean SJW cuck nor am I liberal. I'm more attracted by the idea of abolishing class and capitalism. I agree that workers should own the means of production etc...

But as I said I'm still exploring all of this, my views might shift any time and I try to keep an open mind.

>I'm of Eritrean descent.
Heard from either a Norwegian or a Swede Eritreans are more chill than Somalis in Scandinavia, any truth to that?

Kill yourself

now this is intimidating

+1

I don't get it. Don't you assholes still have a king

>subjects
>claiming citizens aren't self aware

At least you guys have trump!

>Of course you're a racist
>"BWAAAAAH EBIL WHITEY BEIN RAYCIS TO US AYGYPTIANZ!! Bixnood muh dik1!!"

No one cares about your snowflake political ideology faggot.

God damn, Belgians are cucks.

Hola! Was dat het beste waarmee je kon afkomen? Ik ben teleurgesteld

If by "more chill" you mean having committed some of the worst rapes and murders in the country, then yeah.

Israel can't win a war against loosely organized mudslimes with unguided rockets.

Half the population of your own country wants you dead, all the countries nearby want you dead, the only way you can get a country to keep you, is by paying them off. Well done Jews, without flying a plane into a building you are just as hated as Muslims.

Fuck, at least muslims say outright they hate us. You slimy little fucks lie to our faces.

Damn, this is not what I meant by chill.

How old are you? Generally curious
Also one of my two true bro-tier friends is black, but I'm still racist. Being black doesn't mean you're retarded, but statistically, as a whole, there is a higher tendency to be prejudiced towards your kind as also towards Arabs.

*genuinely, fuck

That girl look's like she's 13,
;-) I like that.

2 much b8

Alright, I think you should definitely go ahead and read into books, as you said, form a stronger opinion. I did, however, when I learned more about Marxism, quickly reject it, but do explore what there is out there.

NO IRISH
NO BLACKS
NO DOGS

Kill yourself

U just mad cus i am meming on you with my barbosas.

Ruskies are not racist btw, we don't have any negative stigma against negroe.

LOL OMG look at that fucking flag....SWEDEN

Literally land of the cucks. Your country is an embarrassment to all of your forefathers as they roll in their graves mohammed.

Baruch HaShem.