We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with just America vs da Nazis...

>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with just America vs da Nazis, give us something obscure like the African front!!
>Get an obscure event in a WWI game
>Waaah that only served as a minor portion of the war, it's not mainstream enough

>Mad at giant dindu statue you need to pay extra money for
>Literally mad about that SJWs and coal burners will pay more money than you on a video game for something you don't need to play

>Implying Valiant Hearts didn't have a black main character in WWI

These are all stupid things to bitch about. Why not just focus on the female kebab warrior, which is ACTUALLY retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_the_Isonzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white people with dreadlocks is cultural appropriation
>putting niggers and sandniggers and making WW1 revolve around them is not
the double standard is real

>Revolve around them
>Dindu is literally a DLC character arguably put on the box to hook SJWs and make them spend moola
>There are like 3 other main characters and all characters in the trailer are white except kebab
As said, the kebab is the only really retarded thing

The dindu is just as retarded.

>Dindu actually happened and a few America education posters on here didn't even know
>Literally from Harlem Hellfighters

>FEMALE KEBAB WARRIOR
>HAPPENING EVER

But you're absolutely wrong, senpai.

If it's set on the African front, there's gonna be blacks in it. I don't understand the problem here.

>war in which 8 million European soldiers died
>they put some dindu from an unit which barely saw any action on the front cover
No, fuck off. It's just as stupid. He has as little to do with WW1 as a female Bedouin on a horse.

>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with just America vs da Nazis, give us something obscure
I dunno, sounds obscure enough to me.

>Italian perspective
>British perspective
>WWII
>Mattering to the war at all
Yet people want it. Do you just look at his digital face and imagine him fucking your girlfriend or something, f a m?
That's even more cuck tier than the Swede devs. Quit crying you got your obscure war events.

Aquafresh knows what's up.

I don't really mind, though. It's Battlefield. It's always been a pop culture version of history. I don't demand perfect historic fidelity of all my entertainment.

If they wanted to put a nigger on the cover, though, they should have gone for someone from the French colonies, or Eugene Ballard. This current guy is only there to make Americans think they weren't as racist as they really were. Huh, I wonder if you get the nigger character model, all the guys around you are also niggers. You know, because of the segregated units.

World War 1 games are hard to do because you don't have a clear GOOD GUY (FUCK YEAH AMERICA) and clear BAD GUY (oi vey nazis with their triple Hitler)

The Great War was begun entirely because European nations had been spending so much money building up their militaries, that they figured they MUST fight. Some spaniard royal fuck got headshot and everybody just agreed it was high time to wipe out all their young men. I suspect the Rothschilds needed a mighty blood sacrifice to celebrate the formation of the Federal Reserve in America and the start of the satanist's reign.

>American runs out of arguments

Oh boy, you guys really do get triggered when your habit of joining wars two years late is discussed, don't you? Wanna start a Tumblr about it?

Someone needs to make holohoax simulator, where you try your hardest to reach six gorillion and realize it's impossible

I only addressed the glaring inconsistency in your own argument, Tyrone. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I don't give a shit about your C-tier video game made by cultural marxists.

We're used to americans/SJWs being retarded about history and insulting it at every chance they get.

AVANTI SAVOIA!

>Netherlands
>Trying to get cocky about WWII
How'd your occupation go? We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot
Not a dindu, and there WERE no kebab women warriors, while there were black soldiers in WWI, which is something I've facepalmed at Sup Forums not knowing in some posts.
Not only that but as said, if it were any other obscure faction that didn't matter but was underused, then there'd be no shit. People got what they wanted but not how.
Garry's Mod has holocaust RP servers fampai, slavery RP too. Seen videos where roleplaying kids force feed the slaves watermelon.

It wasnt a spaniard, it was a habsburg from austria. The habsburg family ceased ruling spain in 1700-1714.

CoD2 and 3 had the African theater

Its just the UK/US fighting Nazis in the sand...

I'd take a China-Japan war game though

>making a game about WWI

Oh boy, just what I always wanted, a trenchfoot simulator.

Only you americans want a "good guy" vs "bad guy" video game. And WW1 is not hard because of that, but because the war is very monotone for a soldier. Sitting in a trench, be hit with shelling all day, sometimes gassed, and then have to go on some crater-ridden field to attack enemy position while being gunned down, not very good entertainment. There is no real advancement, it is just pointless trench warfare, suffering, and loss of life.

WW2 was an active war, much movement of territory, combined arms gives options for vehicle in games, it is more exciting for video game material. And for you americans, unlike WW1, in WW2 you actually did something, you fight against Japan and beat them.

>Peoples don't give a fuck about history anymore, they don't even know what happened a century ago.

>Meanwhile SJWs re-write the history, with more diversity, females and shits, and give it us by TV, vidéo-games, movies.

>American unable to tell WWI and WWII apart

Not really a surprise there, famalam. But still funny.

>How'd your occupation go?
Pretty good, all things considered.
>We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot
You were too busy being neutral and not getting involved, you mean. We were occcupied in May 1940. It would take almost 3 years for the Americans to join, at a time when the Brits and Russians already turned the course of the war. All the US did in Europe was trying to get to Berlin before the Red Army. Which failed,btw.. Also we were liberated by the Canadians, not the Americans.

To be fair, that is grossly misrepresenting what the US did in the European theater.

How exactly? The turning points of the war in Europe were the Battle of Britain and Stalongrad. Unless you're talking about material support for the soviets and western allies, the US really didn't shine too much in Europe. Pretty decent effort considering you were late to the party I suppose.

Material support to Britain and Russia allowed both of those battles to succeed. Without us D-day would have not happened considering US took the most dangerous beaches. While we didn't get to Berlin in time, mostly because of silly posturing between our allies we did stop the advancement of the Russians.

Also the retaking of Italy was pretty vital.

>Americans thinking D-day matters as much as Hollywood would have you believe

The war was basically over when D-day came.

The British couldn't get off their island and the French were done.

The Battle of Britain was a great success but they didn't have the manpower to retake France.

If that didn't happen the USSR would have "liberated" the rest of Europe.

> Muh America did everything and set the world free
War was over after Stalingrad and North Africa, get over it.

>If that didn't happen the USSR would have "liberated" the rest of Europe.

My point exactly. America entered the war at a time when Nazi Germany's days were numbered. It was just a race against that other ally, but that fact seems to be largely forgotten these days, no doubt with the help of Hollywood.

>something like .1% of the soldiers were dindus
>dindu is the mascot for your game

"premium" edition content is so ridiculous. I mean, who the fuck buys this shit?

I probably will when the Christmas sale comes. Or a year after release.. Still enjoying bf4 premium which I got for €25 all in.

there you go son.

Read this you fucking retarded, coke-dealing Colombian nigger.

>being this retarded

I love anything that upsets gamers. SJWs cucking MUH CHILDHOOD is one of my personal favorites.

I wish Americans didnt even help. I wish we just let nazis take over all of the UK too. Ungrateful fucks

Murica

oh boy cant help myself from an american hate train cause boy do I hate that jewish nation

We should've just left you Serbfags to get ass raped by the Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians. The Ustase had lots of things in mind for you cunts. Is there anybody in the Balkans that even likes your shit-hole country? What do you guys do besides chimpout at your neighbors over "muh Greater Serbia" and make creepy films about incest and infant rape?

fuck off! we like serbs!

Shut up maple-nigger. You have no right to speak considering you faggots elected Tumblr as your PM.

Why are you guys so upset over a portugese main character anyway?

viral marketing faggot

>we should've left you
When were you even here?
>movies about infant rape
1 movie

Why are you worrying about this? Why are you worrying about anything? How can you not be happy with minimal salary 7.5$/hour?

>HITLER IS TEH BEST LOL
>SERBS ARE TEH BEST LOL

Hitler fucking hated Serbs. He gave weapons to the Croats, Bosniaks and Albos to wipe them off the map. The Croats went around literally sawing their heads off. I have no problem with anybody, but if you shit on muh country, I'll shit on yours too.

>Harlem hellfighters
>minor combat compared to French/British Empire troops
>not retarded
They should've gone with Algerians if they wanted forced diversity

I wish that as well, I'd take speaking german over degeneracy any day

>Implying Valiant Hearts didn't have a black main character in WWI

He joined the army while he was in France, after the comical villian killed his newlywed wife in a church. They needed someone to represent the americans for later and a possible sequel it seems.

It's quite legitimate to bitch about the amerinigger on the cover when it could have been an actual colonial.

>Battle of Britain didn't matter
>North Africa didn't matter
>Germany fights a 1 front war with the soviets
Good luck Ivan

No one is shitting on your country,you just think you are gods because of D-day

>When were you even here?

If the Western Allies didn't fight, the Soviets would have gotten the shit kicked out of them. If the Soviets got the shit kicked out of them, the Nazis would've been able to continue funneling weapons to the Croats, Bosniaks and Albos to keep butchering you Serbfags en masse.

>1 movie

That's 1 movie about infant rape too many.

I don't get why people are so upset, niggers in Verdun, sure go mad. But in African theatre, what were you expecting?

And the dindu is in the cover just to cater to the urban market, blacks have always been more CoD people.

Soviets didn't need western allies they were aleredy advancing by the time you did D-day

not poltics.

but who cares about this dumb dindu
seriously, I want to play as someone that deserves this attention, not a black doing clean up

I want
to kill
turks

It wasn't a Spaniard user, now we know you didn't pay attention in history.

>No one is shitting on your country

I swear, Serbs are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet. They attack and fuck over every ethnic group in former-Yugoslavia and then get all butthurt and run crying to Russia when their victims fight back. Your faggot countryman just posted a picture of a fat American caricature. Typical nigger tactics. Attack and then play dindu nuffins.

>You think you are gods because of D-day

We don't think we're gods because of it, but we do recognize the importance of D-Day. Without opening a second front, the suicidal Soviets would've faced the entire might of the Wehrmacht. If the Germans weren't distracted in France they could've mopped up the Soviets 1v1 no problem. That's one of the reasons the Battle of the Bulge occurred. The Germans planned to crush the Allied forces in Western Europe so they could sue for a white peace to go back and focus on the Russians because they knew that they could beat them if there was no threat on the other front. Not to mention all the lend-lease equipment used by the Russians.

They wouldn't have if Germany hadn't been fighting in N.Africa and Italy and been able to use their reserves guarding western Europe on the Eastern front.
D-day is overplayed for sure but the soviets wouldn't have advanced like they did without it. British and American contributions before that in Italy and N.Africa are often discredited.
This idea that the soviets could have beaten Germany alone in the same way they did and reached Berlin without Britain and the US is as bad as American world war revisionism.

>HURR DURR THEY WERE ALREADY ADVANCING

They were advancing using American-made equipment. They were advancing against a Wehrmacht split in two by American and British forces fighting in North Africa. They were advancing on one front because America, Britain and Australia were keeping the Japs tied down in the Pacific. Without that, the Japs could've opened a second front and swept through undefended Siberia. They were advancing against a Wehrmacht that was being majorly hampered in Italy. German troops had to be diverted to hold the Gothic line and prevent the US and Britain from pushing up from Southern Italy. You have a nigger-tier understanding of history if you honestly believe that the contributions of the Western Allies were negligible.

top kek
the soviets wanted war the germany
stalin was ready for the red army to march through britanny just weeks after barbarossa

>they attack and fuck over every ethnic group
Says an amerifag

Does this mean you will get to kill dindus?

SJWs don't buy videogames and even if they did they wouldn't buy a Battlefield game. They don't buy comics either.

No, this is pure Sweden YES propaganda.

>the soviets wanted war the germany

I'm going to assume that you meant "The Soviets wanted war with Germany." If that's the case, then why did Stalin go forward with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact? He probably wanted to eventually, but the sheer lack of preparedness of the Red Army when Barbarossa first started was horrible. The Red Army officer corps was decimated by Stalin's purges, which is also why they lost to the Finns. Stalin knew his army was shit, and everyone knew his army was shit because they got beat by a nation with a few million people hiding in snowforts with sniper rifles.

>I want to kill turks

Maybe you can start with your grandmother, dirty wog.

>Says an amerifag

This is AIDS Skrillex logic. You don't refute my claims, you just say that because I'm an American, my opinion doesn't matter. Why do you think that every country in Yugoslavia was pounding on the doors to get out? Not even fucking Montenegro stayed with you when that shitshow of a country finally fell the fuck apart.

And then everyone just did not buy the game

yes, sorry, that was a typo

> If that's the case, then why did Stalin go forward with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact?
Because then they could have Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and East Poland.

After the red army regained a stable command structure, it was just winning from now on.
The germans failed to identify key-points o the locations and time of soviet counter-offensives.

What the fuck are you talking about Frenchie? Your country was the one that used the most black soldiers during WW1.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on the trillions of tons worth of land-lease given to the soviets, worth more today than your country? Or the fact that General Zhukov himself is quoted as saying Land-Lease was essential to winning world war two?

No I am saying that you don't have the right to say that anyone fucks over ethnic groups.
You fucked more ethnic groups than anyone else...

>SJWs don't buy videogames

This dumb as shit meme needs to die. They do buy video games. Yes, they are a significant portion of the market. No, they aren't a majority. But pretending they buy nothing is fucking stupid. Stop it.

>hurr if we just pretend they don't buy anything it means we can invalidate all of it!!

I am really looking forward to buying the collectors edition. My wife will love the statue!

>How'd your occupation go? We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot

We made decent profits

>Because then they could have Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and East Poland.

That doesn't explain why Stalin kept true to the non-aggression part of the deal. He probably wanted war in the far future. He was somewhat wary of a German invasion, but he didn't expect Hitler to actually go through with it. The Soviets lost shit tons of time and men in Stalin's initial stupor and disbelief at the situation.

>After the red army regained a stable command structure

As if that was their only problem. They had nothing to fight with. They had more soldiers than shit to equip them with. If it weren't for the Lend-Lease aid they would've been demolished.

Shit k/d though slavs GOML
Also that is a shitty chart misrepresenting the actual contributions to the fight
No way Canada did more than Poland

That's tough to see

Will you be able to play it in your shed, Sven?

>You fucked more ethnic groups than anyone else...

OY VEY MUH SIX TRILLION INDIANS.
The difference is, they were uncivilized. The ethnic groups we "fucked over" were raised out of their shit condition of living in tents and eating raw buffalo scrotum for sustenance. The Croats, Slovenes and Bosniaks (among the many others) were fine and wanted an independent nation. If you guys at least admitted your imperialistic desires, I would understand, but you always hide them and play dindu nuffins when the rest of the South Slavs fight back.

>That doesn't explain why Stalin kept true to the non-aggression part of the deal
Why did the Germans?
You can't just break a NAP dude.
Let me explain you how NAP's work.
NAP's last for a few years, people can break them after a year or two though, that's what Hitler did. But first, that requires them to have the same amount of soldiers on their shared border.

>Stalin's initial stupor and disbelief at the situation.
Yes, indeed, he even went to a cabin somewhere for a small amount of time and was completely panicked and paranoid. Went crazy for a while there.

>If it weren't for the Lend-Lease aid they would've been demolished.
What did lend lease do, really.

>harlem hellfighters
>africa

In all fairness we aren't exactly SURE what sex the bedouin character is, and the pistol can easily be captured equipment from the frontlines. Also, find a single university that doesn't teach marxism, I'd question the credentials of one that didn't.

Every game tailored for SJWs flopped.

>Hurr they are making up history.

I thought undertale did pretty well.

>Why did the Germans?
Because Nazi philosophy revolved around creating lebensraum for the German herrenvolk. Hitler had a raging hardon especially for the chernozem fields in Ukraine. Hitler couldn't even have given any less of a shit about France and the UK. All he wanted was everything to the East. An everlasting NAP with Russia was contradictory to what Hitler had intended to do per the Drang nach Osten doctrine.

>What did lend lease do, really.
"HURR DURR DA SOVIETS COULDA JUST FOUGHT TEH NAZIS WITH SLINGSHOTS AND SHEEIT"

Are you legitimately this retarded you mutant glob of Ottoman sperm? How do you expect to fight the Wehrmacht, the best equipped, most technologically advanced military in the world at that time without the most basic of weaponry? The Russians had pretty much none and no means of making any more for a while until they moved the factories that were overrun in Barbarossa to far over the Urals out of reach of German bombers. Without Lend-Lease, they wouldn't have made it long enough to do that since they couldn't just run around niggering guns off of the bodies of dead Germans and expect to win.

Yeah. Except our public raises a ruckus too everytime russians aren't portraited as the saintly saviors in some pop-culture piece of entertainment.

How pretty common is in your university 're-visioning' Marxism? 'Re-visioning' National Socialism, when?

>segregated black units served in WWI
>someone makes a game about a segregated black unit in WWI
>idiots think that this is somehow unacceptable
There is historical precedent for it, you don't have to buy the game.

The end of WW1 when America jointed the war (GASP!) was a return to maneuver.

It was monotone and drudgery when it was yurofags only. But I guess britcucks want to imagine the drudgery and Russians withdrew because Lenin.

There was an incredible amount of propaganda, false reviews, and social media "presence". Emails were leaked and it was posted all over Sup Forums, and sometimes linked to from Sup Forums, shame I don't have them anymore. From what I remember, it did sell alright, but the user reviews were average to bad, particularly based on how previous playthroughs affect future plays, and how it portrayed some of the characters.

Why not made the whole game based on Soška fronta???
Literally the biggest battle ever fought.
Fun fact: Hemingway fought on Soška fronta.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_the_Isonzo

That single course is from 2010, for one we don't even know if he took it, for another we don't know if he took that specific class.

I wish they made it one of Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck's colonial Schutztruppe dindus instead though.

Cumulative casualties of the numerous battles of the Isonzo were enormous. Half of the entire Italian war casualty total – some 300,000 of 600,000 – were suffered along the Soča (Isonzo). Austro-Hungarian losses, while by no means as numerous were nevertheless high at around 200,000 (of an overall total of around 1.2 million casualties)

You forgot all of North Africa and how it restricted German access to rubber and oil.

Because he is wearing American uniform.