Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

bump

Choke her against the shower wall and suck on her tits then fuck that beautiful face

grab her by the hand, drag her to the bathroom and pull down her shorts to rawdog her in front of the mirror before pulling out and nutting on her face

Why do people post Thots caked in makeup ITT?

Get her down on her knees, pull her shirt off, wrap her tits around my dick and fuck them. Cum between them and unload my seed all over her chest.

damn post more of that slut

throw her on the bed and relentlessly stick in her ass until cumming in it.

Wwyd and which one?

Wwyd

Grab a tight hold of her hair and bareback that tight ass and cum in her
Wwyd to these sisters?

Be rough

right one, would take her home and throw her on the bed, eating her out for a good 20 minutes before tearing off her top and kissing these tits, afterwards lifting her up and fuckign her against the wall
any ass/feet?

Tie her up like that and lick her armpits then stand over her and use her face as a fuck pad

reply for reply stupid THOT posters

Would fuck her senseless. Pound her and plow her cunt while kissing her hard and getting a taste of her mouth. Then cum while balls deep in her and fill her pussy as best I can.

Choke her until she was almost unconscious the slap her to the ground and eat her out
These bitches went as each other's "date" to a dance. Wwyd

who is this

Take her to the beedroom, free her boobs and tittyfuck her her finishing one her face

Girl that I like that is way out of my league. WWYD?

make that slut gag on my cock while holding her pony tail, then strip her pants and fuck her in the ass with the saliva as lube with her gagging mouth. then pull on on ponytail while i doggy ass fuck her.

group bukkake

get me and a buddy to DP her in that dress at whatever event that dress is for, we'd fuck her and fill both her holes with cum

Bet the girl you posted was a right munter

whats her name?

do her

Wwyd for each of them?

I haven't posted any because no one is replying and all the girls being posted are thots or hideous.

Thanks for your lack of help b. I'm going to wank into my sock now.

she looks slutty, I'd make her dye her pubes blue and masturbate for me while I watch. once she's finish I'd spread her legs and fuck her wet pussy and fill it with cum

added another one

Sad r3acts only

Rip her clothes off and push her down on the floor, get her into a piledriver position and fuck her hard. Rail her pussy until she screams and my dick is about to blow, then pull out and dump my load on her face.

Rough facefuck her while she lays in the ground

cant reveal that, sorry

apart from the blue pubes (Since she waxes) thats exactly what she does in bed. masturbating first to tease

Slap her around, kissing her in between hard slaps. Fuck her bareback

I'll reply to yours if you reply to this one I posted or these:

Why don't you contribute and reply to someone before bitching over not getting a reply?
Do one of these and I'll do yours

strip her naked on the streets and make her walk around naked

thanks for the rely Sup Forumsro

I'd tie up the girl in green and put a ball gag in her mouth, then make her cum repeatedly with one of those back massager vibrators

I've already replied to multiple

can you tell me what the first letter is :o
im just curious

I also got a few stories

fuck thats hot

I hold her pale naked body her boobs pressed against me, I grab her fat ass and plunge my cock into her pussy. lovingly fucking and kissing her. As we move to doggy she gets fucked harder her tits flopping all around, she's being bred like an animal, all she can do is moan with joy as my cum floods her womb. Months later she's pregnant with twins. she's sure she'll see me again and is happiest when she has a baby on each breast, sucking her dry.

Sneak in her changing room, pull up the dress and take her smartphone. Then fuck her from behind making her an intense orgasm while streaming it to her boyfriend. Then finish inside her and see the cum dripping out of her. Lease before her boyfriend arrives

No problem Sup Forumsro, thanks for yours

Tie her hands behind her back and put a slightly tight leash on her. Make her follow me around a park on her knees, giving her a slap if she was too slow. Take her to a public bathroom and charge 25 cents a blowjob, 50 cents for swallowing.
My list:

what like you might know her? i definitely cant reveal that lol

Any interest? Wwyd?

she's a blow job freak so that line would be crazy long in no time flat

Damn, nice
Here the Front of her

I'd turn her into my sex slave for profit, she'd resist at first but fall into her new role eventually, getting fucked for money and eventually would accept it as a new job

holy shit, thats my type yo. make that slut get on her knees and start sucking on this cock, make her gag so much her tits are covered with saliva while she plays with herself. throw her on the bed and lift that dress up to nut inside ass

please :(

I'd lay back on my couch while she sucks my dick and I'd run my hands through her hair then force her down on my cock and cum down her throat

my list

n for no

press her in the bench, rip off her Jeans and spit one her ass as lube and then slide in my cock in her tight ass, fucking her hard and cum in her ass

if you help me I'll help you, I'd make her strip naked and cover herself in oil while I watched until her whole body was glistening then fuck her standing up my cock sliding in and out of her used pussy then fill her with cum and let her catch her breath while she lays on the floor covered is sweat, oil, and leaking semen

Wwyd?

Glad you like her

got moar? i love that curvy petite body, long ass legs

someone post their sister

Wwyd

Surrounded by a group of guys as they leave the party late one night. They're tied up and gagged, thrown into the back of a van and driven to an abandoned warehouse.

When they arrive, they're stripped naked in the back of the van, then pulled out. There's 6 guys who take turns using them as human sex dolls, beating them up as they're brutally raped until the guys have almost finished. The last guys all gagging them until they're unconscious on their dicks before cumming in and on them, then leaving them there tied up and naked

never mind

Clown eyebrows

Not touch it with a barge pole

she's hot as fuuuuccckkk

Tied up like a piece of meat and used as a punching bag by 4 guys. They take turns spitting on her face and fucking her ass while the rest choke her until she passes out. Be brutal with any of these stupid whores:

any more??

wwyd?

TOP FUCKING KEK

'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

what incredible proportions

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

her nudes

Nice

Wwyd

I'd just call her a slut

O M G
I'd totally ask the chick in the back to go out with me - serious

Do any of these, I'll do yours

Wife that I desperately want to have sex with but wont for some reason she won't. It's been months, would mind seeing her plowed. If your in NY let me know.

end up in jail