Sup Forums BELONGS TO THE KEKISTANI, PURGE THE NORMIES DEUS VULT SHADILAY SIEG HEIL REEEEEEEEEEE

Sup Forums BELONGS TO THE KEKISTANI, PURGE THE NORMIES DEUS VULT SHADILAY SIEG HEIL REEEEEEEEEEE

Shadilay brother, shadilay

We shall reclaim the promised land from the Attention-whores and nomies.

We need to take more normie refugees. Build bridges not walls

GAS THIS MAN

normie sympathizer.
Get out

(OP)
Burn in Kekahell heretic.

I've been here longer than you and this is retarded.

>I've been here longer than you
unless your moot your words don't mean shit

Shadilay brother

wallz? to keep kekistanians in or normies out?

motherfucker, if you feel the need to post every maymay you can in you comment, you're a fucking normie, my dude.

You don't get to say sieg heil faggot

oh....that rat.....

>your

Stay in school, kid.

FUCK Sup Forums.

White supremacist trash deserve death and shall be dealt it swiftly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

BASED ON A TRUE STORY

666 days ago after a day of school me and my hyper-realistic friend Bob went to a haunted hyper-realistic games store and bought a hyper-realistic version of pokemon black and white. We went home and opened the hyper-realistic game case with our hyper-realistic hands and then opened the hyper-realistic Nintendo DS.

Everything seemed normal at first and we started the game. We chose a name for our character and then went to the professor guy to get a pokemon but then everything changed because there WERE NO ENEEEMIIIES OR NPCS 3spooky5me and it was playing a skrillex song backwards and instead of the professor guy there was actually a hyper-realistic devillish professor guy with hyper-realistic blood gushing out his eyes. We tried to shut down the game but we couldn't and then the game went black and then showed a hyper realistic jpeg.exe image of a dismembered body then hyper-realistic blood started gushing out of the console's speakers.

We heard a knock from the door and opened it and there standing right there was the hyper-realistic professor oak with hyper-realistic blood coming out of his eyes there was so much blood it was getting really slippery and then he hyper-realistically gobbled up my friend Bob and he was coming to get me next but then I went up to my dad's hyper-realistic personal armoury collection and slashed his head open and even more blood started spilling so much infact that I slipped onto a hyper-realistic wall and fell into a hyper-realistic coma for 666 days.

The End

I am calling all of our brothers from the different tribes of kekistan for the great purge that must commence.
surah 9:6 Kekran

For if you of my children want for a purge(And there also the requirements are met) then therefore you shall call each of my tribes by their calls and you shall say unto the nay sayers "What beist thou to question the way of KeK? do you know better than he? nay he is most wise in all things."

explain to me how spamming and parroting this meme that has long been exposed to places like reddit doesn't make you a "normie"?

Don't make me slap your dad's load out of your mouth again.