Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.

Would you like to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

(USER WAS LOGGED FOR THIS POST)

ANDYSIXANON POST COCK

please by the grace of god ban this retard

Why are you so obsessed with cocks? You've got a perfectly warm, streamy, creamy, dreamy log of shit cooking in this guy's colon and all you care about is his dick?
Fuck off!

we loggers are many.

you're just jealous that youll never be good enough andy's creamy log of shit. end of story

Reported

BOT
TIMESTAMP
SHARPIE
POOPER

grow up kid

im not obsessed with cocks, if your obsessed with andysix and his shit log good for your, everyone is a little fucked up but dont shove it down our fucking throats because nobody wants to see it but you. why dont you go post that shit in trap threads instead of dedicating an entire thread to fucking andy six garbage

Nigger I NEED this fag to put a sharpie UP his ass and time stamp with his cock on display!

Please ban this faggot

I don't have to shove anything down your throats. I'm slidding andy sixx's warm log of shit down your throats you little bitch. Go back to licking the cum stains out of your father's underwear since you love dicks so much

Ban your ass!
TIMSTAMPSHARPIECOCK

Slide sharpie UPPOOPER

Okay I'll do it but only if you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole.

Spell "slidding" correctly and I'll consider it.

How about I just RAPP you

i dont care if you want andysixs log, stop trying to make other people want it by shit posting it because it will never happen, its not going to become a meme, its not going to be funny and if your only posting it to trigger people then go to fucking tumbler and be a faggot there. if you want to normalize it use it in a justified way and spam threads that are already garbage instead of spamming Sup Forums with it

How about I just suck a warm log roll out of andy sixx's asshole?

UPPOOPER
faggotiwillfukingfindandslidemycockdownyourthroatifrhereisnosharpiepooperaction

go fucking do it and leave us alone then

Lol it's funny that you say that because Andy's with me right now laughing at what a faggot you are while i finger his asshole.

>be me in 8th grade,
>its summer and my parents send me to my grampa and grama's house..
>I stay there all summer, get bored
>my 2 girl cousins comes over now and then, one is about 9 years old and the other is 6.
>they are both very cute and half asian cuz my uncle married some asian chick, korean or some shit..
>One day they decide to stay the night too cuz their parents are going to a concert or something.
>we are all in the blankets watching spiderman 3.
>I start to feel a little sick from all the junk food i had been eating so i go to the bathroom.
> I run in and turn the lights on and there i see Andy Sixx shitting out a warm smooth log of shit from his anus..
>I suddenly am overwhelmed with the urge to shove my face in his ass and consume the warm steamy log of shit from his ass.
>mfw its delicious, I cant get enough...
>things start getting fuzzy, I can hear voices in my head.

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com