Did they fire him because he's black?

hopefuly

They fired him because he sucked.

They fired him because he was subpar

And blacks are often subpar

I dare anyone to say he's not funny.

No they hired him because he was black

They fired him because his rating sucked. Being a lead-in to the Daily Show when Jon was still hosting the Daily Show was all that ever kept him afloat.

With Noah's Daily Show bombing hard as well it was only a matter of time that Comedy Central would sit there and allow themselves to lose what used to be one of the highest watched blocks of television.

I'm surprised they waited this long. The whole network is circling the drain at this point. South Park remains as the only pillar they have left.

They fired him because his ratings were poor
The ratings were poor because he's black

>basically admitting you're racist

what the fuck man. I hate you now.

He's not funny. His delivery isn't funny. He's a subpar comedian. He can write funny jokes but he sucks at telling them and he's even worse at controlling a discussion. Most importantly, the young and black viewers don't give a shit about his show, which is why it got cancelled.

Wilmore > > > Noah

It's not because he's black. It's because he was only kind of funny when he was doing small bits on the Daily Show. He couldn't carry a show on his own.

Then, to add insult to injury, he designed his show to point out injustices amongst the African American community and have be kind of hugbox with some jokes thrown in.

It would have worked great on BET. It's not going to work when Blacks only make up a small portion of the view audiences. Then they pull the race card, of course.

that reeeally isn't saying much user

>Not only have to deal with their bullshit we also have to suport it and if it's shit and gets canceled it's our fault

I'm a white liberal (the audience of this television block), and making a show about black issues specifically doesn't bother me at all.

But whereas Colbert was actually funnier than Stewart, Larry just isn't that funny. So you've got half the show of Larry doing a worse Stewart/Colbert, and the other half is Larry doing a worse Bill Maher. Larry's show should have focused on one or the other, and then it might have been able to do one of those things well.

He took himself too seriously. His humor was forced. The guests sucked. The audience sat in uncomfortable silence most of the time.

Comedy Central should have held onto Chololate News.

For a group that "can accomplish anything" they sure need our help for absolutely everything

It's also not true. Noah is somewhat watchable. Wilmore is just pure race baiting trash that doesn't even try to make the illusion that it's not heavily biased.

Noah is a better host and I feel he would actually control a discussion better than Wilmore does

It turns out the people who watch comedy central don't want to watch niggers every night. They miss their white guys.

I'm listening to the last episode on hulu right now.

>Larry asks his correspondent their opinion on some controversy
>"Ugh, seriously? Fine, it's racist. Can I go now?"

probably the funniest moment in the entire show

>Key and Peele
>Bill Cosby Show
>David Chapelle Show
Maybe it was because he was fucking awful?

>He took himself too seriously.

That's the problem for everyone on Comedy Central.

Jon Stewart balanced them all, but now that he's gone, we got "it's the current year man", "le real fake conservative man", and "that's racist man".

>Noah is a better host

noah is boring and never deserved his position.

he will never get anywhere and Comedy Central's attempt at riding him "to the top" is hilarious.

Did they hire him because he's black?

He wasn't funny and he was generally condescending to his audience, which was mostly white people.

All I've seen of this guy's show is the Bill Nye segment where they ramble about Bruce Jenner. Racism saved the day if it got that shit cancelled.

Hardly anything brings me more pleasure than when people/roles that are cast primarily on race vs. merit blow up in their faces. Does anyone honestly believe that Larry Wilmore was the funniest guy available when they were looking to replace Colbert? Nope, Jon Stewart & Co. figured they'd go all SJW and shoehorn this race baiter in, and we'd all just shut up and watch.

The great thing about the entertainment biz is that the viewers are ultimately the "voters". We want to be entertained, not schooled in the ways of diversity. So when we get "race fatigue" and ignore shit like "Annie", Larry, etc., what the fuck are they gonna do about it? Scold all the millions of people who chose to tune out?

I mean, just look at his face.

Does he not just LOOK like a smug, condescending, holier-than-thou asshole?

He's almost as bad as John Oliver.

Hmm, a black man costs a company more money than he's worth. Imagine that.

Hopefully he get a job with PBS or CNN.

Exactly. I don't look at that pic and think "Boy, I'm gonna laugh hard tonight!!". Instead, I think "Shit, time for another half hour of white guilt, tonight!"