youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not Swedish

I'm not

Because I'm surrounded by niggers.

I'm not though. I'm classist.

>le funny cuck meme XDD
No seriously, i want proper reasoning Why you're racist

Because there are differences between races that for all intents and purposes make some inferior to others.

But I'm not

Are you seriously claiming to be more intelligent than, for example: Morgan Freeman and Neil Degrasse Tyson??

Im not, im a cultural supremacist

I'm racist against niggers because a group of them threaten to kill and rape me while I was taking a walk. I'm a fucking dude that's 6 foot and weighs 200 pounds. I'm also now uncomfortable with homosexuals because of that as well, and don't get me started with my hatred of furries because of a drunken fuckface in a bulldog mascot costumes.

Kek.

Because I believe in differences between races. What kind of question is that?

it's like asking Why do you believe in evolution

Its just banter. In reality I dont give a fuck

When you talk about race you by necessity have to talk about averages. And yes, whites are, on average, more intelligent than blacks. It's not even controversial from a scientific standpoint any longer.

otherwise I cannot attack gaijins

i value people as individuals, i generally try to avoid conforming to stereotypes.

I am very racist, not towards all non-whites but certain groups like blacks.

Sounds like you got cucked by a refugee lmao

Nope, also not an argument.

How do you deal with the fact that East Asians score better on average than White Europeans on IQ tests?

Im not, but I am black supremacist

Probably acknowledges it...? what kind of question is this
Do you expect an answer like: "NOOO REEEEE WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE SMARTER REEEEE"?

are you racist towards berbers ? might move to the netherlands soon.

attack me, cunt.

Oftentimes so called "race realists" will attribute such discrepancies to nonbiological factors like cheating, etc.

im not racist desu.

No. I'm just realistic. If some uneducated nigger from somalia/syria comes to my country, of courcse i'm not going to like him.

Accept it. Respect it.
Extremely, same level of intellect and behavior as blacks.

I grew up around niggers and spics.

*tips fedora*

Chinese cheat a lot but it doesn't change the fact their average iq is higher

I'm not racist my wife's son is half-black.

I only hate illegals.

>the negroid gets confronted by an actual answer backed up by peer reviewed articles
>"m-muh fedora"

you're ruining sweden

i have aesthetic preferences when it comes to races, i guess that makes me racist these days

Sadly we got a lot of that kind of idiocy here.

hello my fellow race scientist.

I take it you're the Croat who spams negresses?

What exactly is cuck-like here?

Not really a huge fan of this "calling everything a cuck" meme

I'm not that comfortable being racist towards American blacks because they are so mixed. This entire family is mixed.

>science is racist

It was gonna be cunt but my mind wandered and I must have typed cuck ;_;

If Asians have the highest IQ why don't they dominate the modern world? Is it because Jews are even smarter?

>peer reviewed articles
You know this is a myth right? There's no peer reviewing or experiment replicating at all now on days.

Why would i argue with someone thats irrational?

fuck no, i actually find them ugly, which is racist to say, apparently.

>Jews rule the world
Wow, calm your fucking tinfoil man

us too bro, don't worry, we're gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>best cars for the price
>best electronics
The two foundations of the modern world. I'd say theyre doing pretty good

I'm only really racist towards gypsies and blacks

I think Arabs are total scumbags but that's not race related it's just their retarded culture

Chinese and poojets dominate us science rn.

Hmmmmmm

>supporting an airstrike on a neighbor.
Whoa....So this is the power of Kikedomry.

How do white supremacists deal with the fact that there are countless non white folks that are far more successful, smarter, and more attractive than they are? Do they just take credit for the accomplishments of other whites and than act as if they are superior despite the fact that individually they have zero accomplishments

>10x the population of the United States
>Do better in science

wow really makes ME THINK

There are no white supremacists here, go ask Sup Forums.

You assume they think and rationalize their lives. They don't.

He's probably talking about Indian and Chinese immigrants in the US

>They dislike their Enemies, and like When they get hurt
Wow, prime fucking proof of them ruling the world right there

Funny how none of you even tried to contradict the image here: I guess the only people who want to contradict it are the blacks, and coincidentally the blacks are barely intelligent enough to tie their own shoes, let alone form coherent arguments against peer-reviewed articles..

>Comparing individuals when we're talking about statistics

Based

Why the fuck did you make a thread asking a question if you're going to reply to anyone who explains why with a fedora and upvote in response to someone agreeing with your view?

Was it even a question in the first place

He's Swedish.

>using the US war machine to facilitate colonization of ajacent lands is innocuous

Yes, nothing to see here goy

But individuals are what matter. Not every black person is a criminal just because blacks as a whole are more likely to be criminals.

I thought the Golan Heights was a small area.

No one cares enough to make some counter arguments to your fedoraclaims you edgelord

I have never met a nigger but I hate them because Sup Forums told me to hate them.

Yes. But it's partly true that the reason of they dominance is they are outnumber anyone on the planet.
Jews hate muslims. Is it really so hard to understand?

jeez louise
bit racist that!

Pragmatically you'd still treat the group differently, even if the are exceptions. The exception proves the rule.

>asks why people are racist
>give him scientific articles and statistics which indicate why one would be racist
>"n-nobody cares"

blacks, everybody.

>Comment by le rational racist

why did you ask a question if you didn't want any answers

he gets off on winding people up

And what races are speaking on?
If someones doesn't fit in the main characteristics then what make these classifications not arbitrary?

I don't consider myself a racist, I judge every Individual by their OWN actions. I do however admit that there countless shitty cultures that cause certain groups of people to act in a barbaric manner. I don't think genetics is holding African Americans back, there are countless successful ones that have disproved this. However on average most blacks tend to be inferior to whites and Asians according to very valuable metric. I think it's their shitty culture that's holding most Them back, their culturenjust poisons their mind and causes them to chimp out. I don't think having a certain phenotype/genotype makes someone superior or inferior. I mean there are tons of retarded hicks and rednecks in the south and Midwest despite being white, they're just as barbaric as the nigs in Chicago or Detroit

"Blacks have lower IQs than other races."

"But michael jordan and obama exist? LITTLE DICKED WH*TE BOIS ON SUICIDE WATCH"

are you*

What does it change? Nobody says there are no smart black ppl

>being shrewd enough to use an ally to weaken an enemy
>what is basic political science

>>>pol
This is not even zionist logic but being realistic, why wouldn't Israel do this retard?

You don't have to be a sheep, mate.

This. Just look at the all the successful majority black areas in the world right now... It's not like the biggest shitholes in Toronto are populated by Black peo-...

Okay how about the United States, surely the worst parts of the USA are not populated by black pe-

Okay how about other countries, surely black immigrants don't commit higher crime per capi-

He's isn't Swedish

Wut? I just tell the guy that I don't have to be a sheep. How is your post relevant?

Because i strongly believe that there are significant differences between certain races
You also got to love the double standard

>Saying that blacks are better runners than whites is completely fine
>Saying that asians are tiny with micropenisses is also fine
>Saying that blacks, asians and whites perform differently on intelligence tests makes you a white supremacist

he doesn't*

hm

i am only racist to swedes

The two first ones are just stereotypes

Here's a fun game you can play, watch any sport involving running/sprinting at the highest level and try to spot the chink

You sound very defensive

>anatomy is a stereotype

Because migrants are trying to destroy our way of life.

that's the dumbest shit i read today
you can't t grow your penis bigger
but you can train your brain
it is all about the upbringing

I am jealous of their huge penises and muscular bodies

Or maybe they are good runners because of their training and their environment and not because of their race?
????