The World Cup is next year

>The World Cup is next year

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/tv/02/74/55/57/2014fwcbraziltvaudiencereport(draft5)(issuedate14.12.15)_neutral.pdf
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2014/m=6/news=fifa-world-cuptm-group-stages-break-new-ground-in-tv-viewing-2388418.html
espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/1950567/world-cup-final-most-watched-soccer-game-in-us-history-more-than-26-million-viewers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I-is that true?

jesus christ..my life sucks

trump still has more than a year to stop it 2bf

>it's been three years already

I expect a US boycott due to testier US/Russia relations

literally nothing of value will be lost

Or the government would rather do something effective than boycott a fucking kicksphere trophy hunt to anger the Russians

yeah right famicrat Trump owes Putin a favor. He'll rig it so the USA lose to Russia in some important game.

exactly; and FIFA isn't gonna exactly give Russian officials a break when they violently suppress away supporters and let Russian hooligans wreak havoc, so it's gonna be fucking horrible anyway

didn't work in Sochi
we beat Russia in hockey =)

Trump wasn't president in 2014

everybody in his cabinet hates Russia, everybody in congress hates Russia, the media hates Russia (but that's more because of Russia's long history of suppressing Jewish populations, not because they're "with her")
Trump is smart enough that when he takes office he'll take a hard line against those guys, right now it's all rhetoric

>3 years was 4 months ago

OH AYY AAAAH

USA is the country that more viewership money gives to FIFA tho

Somebody stop the time!!!!

Sure is. sure is.

Messi and Ronaldo's reputation here took massive 360s since then. Feels so odd. Even perennial bad guys like Lebron are heroes now. It's been a whacky spell.

Won't matter if we don't qualify

really? source?

it's probably all the jewgold from Nike or whatever sports sponsorships they get

there's no way we're the highest country in terms of viewers

>that's more because of Russia's long history of suppressing Jewish populations, not because they're "with her"
The media was shilling her hard line stances with Russia the entire time, what were you reading?
>trump is smart

Even if you come 3rd, you get to play a game either against us or Syria to qualify

Wow that's crazy, seems like just yesterday I was posting 7-1 threads using a nazi proxy

523 days 03 hours 20 minutes

just from last WC

resources.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/tv/02/74/55/57/2014fwcbraziltvaudiencereport(draft5)(issuedate14.12.15)_neutral.pdf

> page 12 to 15
USA is the competing country with more total viewers (105,3m) behind Brazil (164,3m) (hosts, they probably get it for free). btw China got 252,3m total viewers

fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2014/m=6/news=fifa-world-cuptm-group-stages-break-new-ground-in-tv-viewing-2388418.html

> Some of the key figures from the Group Stages in Brazil include:
> USA-Portugal game was most watched football match ever on US TV, higher than any of NBA Finals and higher than average of 2013 World Series 2013 (ESPN, UNIVISION: 24.7 million combined)
> a group stage match

espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/1950567/world-cup-final-most-watched-soccer-game-in-us-history-more-than-26-million-viewers

> the final between Argentina-Germany had more american viewers than both finalist countries
Have in mind that USA only reached RO16

Also, the 1994 World Cup hosted in USA (with 24 teams and 52 matches played) is still the WC with the biggest total and average attendance, even after 5 WC (all of them with 32 teams and 64 matches).

Do you like russia? I like russia

interesting reads. thanks m8

> no gf during the 2014 World Cup
> most likely will still have no gf during the 2018 World Cup

Cannot wait britbong coming home status

7-1 was almost 3 years ago

iktf

>tfw I managed to get and lose a gf since the last WC

k-kek

>you were here for the 2010 WC

Why haven't I not killed myself yet

What happened first? The 2010 WC or flags being added to Sup Forums? I honestly don't remember.

Flags were 2012 Olympics.

USA won't even qualify

that was such an awesome day. so many tripshits were frantically deleting their posts and many disappeared

also we found out that the australians had been making the "USA vs UK" threads all along

>Kaepernick would kneel to this

I don't want to live in this gay timeline anymore

>tfw fapping to CP on '10 WC threads

h-haha I know that feel bro

why do you people hold the idea of having a gf on such a high pedestal? it's pathetic desu

casual sex with random sluts is much more fun and fulfilling

inb4 newfag, normie, etc

i've been here since 2008 and it's all you faggots talk about. literally kys if you're too fat dumb and beta to get a gf

>tfw too inteligent for havin gf

If I posted an actual political dialogue on pol I'd probably get banned
My dad grew up in an era where Russian Jews were under violent threat; American families sponsored them for citizenship just to get them out of the country
Newspapers here have been pretty negative ever since

Kys and I mean that sincerely

>2012 olympics
>2014 WC
>2016 olympics
>every super bowl since on Sup Forums

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>tfw was here for the 2008 olympics

WAKE ME UP

literally 4th place at Russia

>vela over the future goat
>chichapinga anywhere but back home in mexico
>Raul "couldn't make it in La Liga" Jimenez
>Guardado

first round exit

t. CHI

of your group?

>Trump is smart
lol, good one

>so called mexican golden generation of players

>almost everyone in that list except maybe Vela has regressed or done horribly

>can't wait one year

Underage faggot detected!

how in the fuck are there liberal sports fans. last i checked, sucking dick isn't a sport.

anyways i can't believe it's already here, 7-1 feels like yesterday.

OOHH EHH AHHHH

>we will not have participated in the world cup for at least 24 years

Time flies so fast.
Time slips away.
And here I am.
Sup Forums.

>everybody in his cabinet hates Russia
I thought Tillerson has some good connection to Russia?

How time flies

At least I got a gf in the meantime and I'm no longer virgin :^)

how.

This WC is going to be awesome for a NEET American. Staying up all night, every night.

>a whole month of soccer shitposting and shitty soccer memes spamming the board

Hopefully its in a non-US sportsball month like February so I can just avoid Sup Forums.

This is quite interesting
1/3 of the Americans watch the WC? 1/5 of the Chinese? nice
Also, you nailed it: we get it for free indeed. I didn't even know that there are people who paid for this since we always get to watch all the matches (literally every single of them) on public channels (I watch on ESPN though)

>the final between Argentina-Germany had more american viewers than both finalist countries
kek based but america has a bigger population though

I can't wait
if we fail to qualify again I'll move to iceland

Brazil - France WC final.
>Huezil
Very hungry after being humiliated in 7-1, have won the Olympics last year.
>France
Made the finals of the Euro, only lost due to Lloris choking.

holy shit

what am I doing with my life

>tf
>tp

And it'll be the last proper WC before further FIFA shenanigans. Not to mention Qatar, which will be a shitshow all the way through.
All said Sup Forums during the Euros was frantically fun as usual during a tourney but there was waaaay too much/pol/ shit to the extent that it got obnoxious. 2012 and Brazil Sup Forums was goat

USA vs UK shit by Australians still makes me laugh even until today

What a filler

>kek based but america has a bigger population though

India got 85,7m btw

What about it?

What the fuck

I'm sure this will be fine.

wont make a difference for us anyway, not like we leave the house

Friendly reminder that Americans should start playing the "we don't dominate soccer just because we don't care about it" card, if only 1% of their population (they have at least 10 times more people than that who watch and/or play it though) cared about it they'll have more soccer fans than Uruguay, and Uruguay is a quite successfull NT

I can understand Indians and Chinks being shit at it, Asians are not good for sports. But Americans have no excuses

That logo looks as if it was inspired by starcraft or something. Disgusting.

The only way my country will get into the WC is by hosting.

:(

Not anymore lad, the hosting nation won't be getting an insta spot in the future