My wife just pegged me for the first time. AMA

My wife just pegged me for the first time. AMA

Did you cum with no hand and how did it feel?

also how did this all come to be ? Like did she want to do it or you?

How often do you mow your yard? I feel like once a week is more than enough but some of my neighbors are really obsessed with it and mow twice or more.

What does the fox say?

Did she have a quality harness or one of those cheap, flimsy fucks?

How did she respond to your closeted faggot fetish? When do you plan on pegging your mouth with a shotgun?

Whats the full value of PI

Do you think the Fed will raise interest rates again this year?

How does it feel to be a faggot?

Honestly you can go as long as two weeks depending on your grass and whether it rains, just check with your HOA to make sure.

Watch for it to happen in Q3, but it'll be small.

Why people do gay?

Girl in pic have delicate back, inviting ass, arm for home and child, smooth skin, soft breasts...

Why people do gay?

OP here. Sorry but I told my wife that I also have a dick sucking fetish. It was my lucky day because she just happened to know 10 black guys who all want their cock sucked. Just as soon as I get in my dress and finish these guys off, I'll be back to defend my straightness.

How did you first bring up the topic? Did you ease into by doing her in the ass first, move onto buttplugs...?

Did not come as she didn't do it for very long. Honestly, it felt great. Anal is my favorite thing to do with my wife, she hates it, but does it for me. I wanted to know what it would be like to be in her place, and now I have an idea.

We'll, I've always been gay just not open about it because I'm a terrible human bean. I've always rammed things up my ass - bricks, dragon dildo, horse shoes, etc. So getting pegged wasn't that much of a stretch. I just wish my wife had a penis.

Shit pumping faggot detected

Why this pretty Faggot-y

It feels liberating. Unfortunately I'm in the closet still so I use anal fetishes to feel my natural gayness.

I wanted to do it. This is goingto sound foolish, but I feel guilty for enjoying anal so much when I know my wife doesn't really enjoy it. It actually helped me process a lot of difficult emotions. Plus, it was cool to have someone else be in control of what happens. I'm not timid in the bedroom, but my ego bruises easily. It as fun being completely vulnerable to someone I love very much.

Usually once. Lately it has rained a lot and been sunny, so sometimes twice.

I don't go n YouTube enough to onow the answer, but Tay Zonday says, "Chocolate Rain." Which is oddly appropriate.

It was a cheap flimsy one but if fortified it with a steel rod. It felt like Tyrone.

We didn't use a harness. Just a free-floating dildo. We talked about getting a harness, but my wife was so lukewarm when I brought it up that I told her I'd prefer to start this way.

After liberally applying lube, I put my butt in the air and she held the dildo at crotch level and put it in. She was bery worried about hurting me, and it was uncomfortable ("got the "think I'm going to shit" feeling right away, but just went with it.

We will see. There were things I requested that she asn't comfortable with. I asked her outright if she was worried I was gay (had a same-sex experience in my 20s that I enjoyed, but it was a one-off thing). I'm not worried that it might be gay...I'm married to her and committed to her. If you rhink I'm gay, that's fine. If doing this makes me gay, then I'm gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I don't know. The first three digits are 3.14.

OP here. That wasn't me. Same answer: it feels liberating.

Probably.

They were born that way.

That is very funny. If you read my replies above, you will see that I have, in fact, sucked dick. Also, blowing my wife while she held the dildo was a hard limit for her. I told her that was fine and she didn't need to give me a reason.

I never said I wasn't a faggot. And that is not a question.

She offered to try anal in the first few years of our relationship. She did not like it, and only continues to do it because I enjoyed it so much.

We "tried" pegging many yeats ago...we bought a flimsy harness and she penetrated me for about two strokes. I knew it wasn't her thing, so I waited patiently, made my peace with the fact that it was unlikely to happen, and then just asked without apology about a month ago. We did it today because the timing was right.

OP here. Thank you I zozzled.

I don't care. And that's not a question.

What was the experience ? Did u tell her the details?

Again, that is not Op, and again, that is hilarious.

why are they born that way?

FYI, your wife will never again respect you. You will be divorced within 3 years and she will be with someone else. Remember this post when it happens.

She fucked me from behind while I was on my hands and knees. I really wanted to talk to her about it, to see how she felt, but I want to keep things as low key as they can after you genderswap assfucking. Told her I was willing to talk, but she would have to let me know if that's what she wanted. We probably won't do it again, but I enjoyed the experience immensely for what it was.

And with that...I'm out. If anyone out there is curious about trying it, best advice I can give you is just to ask. No harm in asking. If your partner judges you...find a new one.

kys faggot

All of that is possible, but none of that is certain. I don't worry about controlling my wife's behavior. She is her own person,

No what was the experience with a guy ?

U mad whiteboi?

I sucked his dick and he sucked mine. I came in his mouth. The only regret I harbor is that it was my first sexual contact after a 13 year dry spell. If you want to have sex with a guy, go ahead and do it. In my experience, it is much easier to find a willing guy than a willing girl.

Where did he cum? Who was he?

Did u tell your wife about it ? What did she say?

Does she act differently towards you, now that she must have lost all respect?

It was my uncle, he came on my back.

Respecting a woman? On Sup Forums? What is this??!?

Yes. She knows. She was fine with it.

Who sucked who first and what was his dick like? Doesn't your urge to suck go away as soon as u cum?

We will see. I'm not afraid of an honest reaction, even if it carries negative consequences. My desires are part of who I am. I don't expect her to accept everything I wouldlike to do sexually, but she was actually a very good sport about this.

That's not respecting her. It's respecting myself.

OP for reals. He did not come. I came in his mouth. He was a genuinely nice guy.

I sucked his dick first, but then he took over and sucked mine. I didn't feel any regret after I came. I was actually pretty proudof myself. I wanted tohave the experience for the sake of having it, so that's what I did. I did not worry that itmeant I was "gay." It was a gay sex act, for sure, but I still enjoyed it immensely.

OP again. I KEK'd. Sup Forums is in rare form tonight!

Did you lay in front of her pretending to suck the dildo like a cock?

How did u know him? How big was he and uncut or cut? What's yours like ?