Is it wrong of me to believe a lot of media exaggerates cyberbullying

is it wrong of me to believe a lot of media exaggerates cyberbullying

>cyberbullying
>real

Pick one.

What do you mean?

Cyberbullying in general doesn't exist. Turn the fucking computer off and go outside

He's baiting, stop replying.

absolutely true

cyberbulllying = i let little shit get under my skin

I got called a cyberbully by one of my friends by going on ask in grade 10 and insulting this dumb bitch from my school anonymously.

She could have just logged out so I don't know what the big deal is

Exactly, I insulted this dumb bitch teacher because she refused to let my sister goto the loo or some shit.

I called her a cunt, and she wasn't at school for over 2 weeks.

Well that's your opinion and I respect that. Humans have emotions though and their emotions can be influenced by others, but I think cyberbullying especially in media is portrayed really wrong... not many people will publically comment something rude on anyones pics etc.

>Does media piece how she doesn't give a fuck about trump or his 9 year old kid
>Highlights she'll target Mini Trump specifically
>Fast forward a year with a net loss on income
>Does beheading piece of President Trump
>Cops backlash from Trump voters and people with a brain
>President tells her off for freaking out his mini Trump with a tasteless picture
>Cries and says sorry, my bad
>Careerisnowover.jpg
>Hold a scripted media event at her lawyers office decrying being picked on because busted ass vagina
>White menz trying to get meh
>Old white menz trying to get meh

What a surprise, an attention whore got attention, then fired

pic not related but kek

cyberbullying is a natural progression in technology.

basically, we're more "connected" while also being more disconnected.

we used to talk, now we text. we used to argue, now we get triggered. we used to have to fight the big kid as a rite of passage, now the big kid just sits at home and calls you a "faggot" on twitter... and then you create a hashtag about it and get 10,000 people to call the big kid a "homophobe". things are really going downhill fast.

No, pic related

Does retarded shit
Gets caught
Someone else is to blame

Lmao she commited career suicide. Even if she weren't "cyberbullied" shed have still made an absolute ass of herself. What she did was for shock humor, and noone found it funny.

It was a failed market research and PR campaign for liberals to control society and free speech, but it flopped. It was supposed tobe the big 'change' like 10 years ago. They told us we were all bullies in 8th and then 9th grade. Tried to make social media and the Internet a safe space but they found out how hard thst can be.

Not cyberbullying related, but it reminds me of this time where my Roman Civilization prof came in and told us that she had a story to tell. She's also a feminist cunt, so it went a little like this:
>she comes in classroom, this is a different uni that's partnered with mine, so she's employed by her university but teaches different uni students.l
>says an incident happened last night
>some og nigga went to her and her neighbours door and "slashed" (probs just ripped) their blm signs and feminist signs
>he then goes and carves all lives matter into her door
>says she no longer feels welcome within the university
>because it's a feminist and blm sign destroyed, assumed its an assault against women and black people
>concludes that's a hate crime
>says shes shaken up but will be fine

People now are just bitches in general, think the entire world is out to get them. I've got more stories about my first year of university if you guys want, either that or I'll just pretype them and post them tomorrow.

Basically:

Guess holding up the "severed head" didn't exactly get the keks she wanted.
But the fallout put my fucking sides in orbit.

This. She and her advisers thought the comedy floodgates were wide open with the cockholster 'controversy' quashed and the dumb things Drumpf and Co. has done. It seems like a limitless opportunity to take him down a peg. Too bad the public still has some sense of decency. Cheap gross joke by a cheap comedienne. Why is Kathy Griffin relevant anyways? I just remember the shitty reality show. Did she improv with Seinfeld or Roseanne or something?

I wanna know her though process. Did she think her audience was Daesh? I could dangle a Hitler head or a clown head it still wouldn't be funny. Is there a situation where holding a severed head really is funny? I don't think so.

This user gets it

>be me
>work in middle school
>not technically a teacher but I substitute teach a lot and spend every period of every day in a classroom doing what amounts to assistant teaching
>youngest adult the kids interact with by at least 5 years
>they all love me

So here's what I've done in the 3 years I've been there (consciously or unconsciously, honestly)
>when kids are fucking with each other, joke that they're cyberbullying each other. Kids don't get it, but slowly understand I'm making fun of the idea of cyberbullying. I'm lessening the cultural brainwashing they go through (and they fucking DO)
>feminist girl asks me if the wage gap really exists, I tell her no it's just different career choices
>vegan girl bitches about no vegan options in school/on trips, tell her it's her dietary choice so it's her responsibility
>kids complain of sexism where it doesn't exist, tell them to shut up
>"Mr. x, am I your favorite?" respond: "Why? Is that important to your self esteem?"

Pretty glad I'm not a kid today, but it's probably better than 4 or so years ago when all that sjw shit was in full force

I didnt know you were Professor X!