Would you pee in my butt

would you pee in my butt

no thats how you get the AIDS

if i could stay soft long enough that I wasn't pile driving that cute hole i would

Of course I would. Right after you facefuck me.

When and where?

only if that hole were younger than 16

peeing in the butt is my #1 fetish, i wanna give and receive it

nope, im not a shota, but thatd be hot

canadaland

im sure if you drink enough itd work

look like small nuts non shota
show man cock

I'm not sure you understood me.

WHEN. And WHERE?

yep, those small balls were the only thing that made me reply.

if that thing is older than 16 then it's completely worthless.

ya, my sack is kinda tight mostly, but my dick is decent

because im completely flaccid? sure

yeah it is pretty big :P surprising

you've got a nice front and back. i'd seed ya then pee in ya

absolutely disgusting.

abandon thread

sure. fuck it till it gapes and then fill it up.

lel, maybe you'd like it more when its soft

hawt

i dunno man, i don't have my own place to do anything at

We can wait till ur parents are gone ;)

...am I the only one who can pee with a hardon?

yeah but i would puke into your dickhole first just to be safe

No

Why are you allowed to exist?

okay, but only if you fart in my earholes first

they pretty much never leave... i also have a brother to hide from

i can do it, i find it really hot to pee with a boner

That's not how a prostate ought to work you should talk to a doctor.

No, you're a dude.

You don't have a motel or something near by? I'd pay for a room if I had u for the night ;)

i've wondered that for a long time user
you can do it if you really have to go, like the morning is the best time, i pee with morning wood all the time
it's pretty hard to find girls into this kinda kinky stuff. i find guys are 1000x more kinky

I've always been able to. Never knew it wasnt a thing until recently.

How old are you ?

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

That is great, more please. Lemme see that hole.

there's motels and stuff in town, yeah. i dont wanna get murder-raped by a scary internet stranger though
pretty old, 25
sure

I could murder rape u in ur house tho? Just tell a friend that you're meeting someone at whatever motel and bring ur phone to check in with them. If you have a friend you can trust.

naw, id just rather get to know you first

Aww that's cute :3
I'd love to have a at like you to spend time with

hell yes i would. best fetish. would you do the same though? :O

Oh god, that's my fetish. I would piss and cum so hard in your lovely ass.

*qt

Cute shota hole. Absolutely. Does it stink?

id like to find another qt myself so we can get weird together
your butt looks good man, i'd love to pee in it
i wanna feel a hard piss in my ass, i bet its great

forgot a pic
um i dunno, i try to keep it clean

Dang I'm just a hairy dude with no feminine features :( I hope you find someone to enjoy you tho I know I would

Do you accept that it is a boy butt?

i like my boy butt, yes. i'm kinda into shota
thanks man. tbh i wish i was more into masculine dudes sometimes, it'd make finding someone way easier. i hope you find a cutie to play with too

I had a qt once but that was high school n idk where to find a cute guy that wants more than a quicky anymore :(

Congratulations I hope you make it stink we love stinky boy butts and I want to put you in diapers

i used to fool around with a guy friend in highschool but we never did that much. he wasn't really my type though, i didn't have many friends
diapers aren't my thing, and stinky butts aren't really my thing either, sorry to burst your bubble

You're in the position make that cute bottom stinky for daddy

I was a little whore in high school. At one point I was regularly blow 3 of my closest friends.

*blowing

i'd like a taste please

can you post one where you have a finger touching the hole?

how about this?
rimjobs are nice, i'd definitely like to have one again
i was too shy to be a whore. i was always really quiet and didn't want to stick out or get picked on, so i kept to myself mostly

Hey boy would you admit that while men shit you go poo poo?

looks damn good. would be better if i could see your dick and you were in the position i was responding to.

go to it

I don't know either user. I was never part of the gay community, I don't go to clubs or bars etc, moved to a city where I didn't know anyone, I made a couple friends but it's a certain connection that you want to find. We met completely by chance at a zoo the day after the worst day of my life, my rock bottom, while he was on holiday down under, we felt that connection almost immediately, like arriving somewhere new but knowing you're really just coming home. He quit his job, dropped out of his university, gave up the support from his wealthy family to come back and live with me, that was two years ago, we're getting married overseas in three months. I wish I could give up just as much for him, I have literally cried because I can't.

These things still happen in the world. There is still magic.

I was the same way but when one of my friends came out as bi to me I came out to him and next thing I new I was sucking his cock and then trying to get my other friends curious about boys

awwwwwww.....

:)

im not gay but ill fuck your ass and cum on your hole ;)

I want to believe. Even tho I'm not obviously into dudes and if I was I'd be thrown out of my parents house asap

i gotcha
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
that's pretty amazing if it's true user, i wonder if i can find something even close to that
i only had one friend come out to me as bi and i was too young to react very well, so i was all weird about it for a while. we fooled around a bit since but he's not really my type
no man you gotta pee in it

I was pretty young too. I was 15 and he was well... younger

that's hot user, did you ever let him fuck your butt?

No it was mostly bjs but he convinced me to lick his butt once. I was to scared to enjoy it tho :(

If your rectum was on fire

but it is, i am a firecrotch
pretty adventurous kid, i didn't even go that far

Firecrotch and near identical dick, you're like a skinny me I love you

can i eat it out instead? 0.0

Yeah he told me he was into anal and showed me some toys he stuck up his bum but I didn't get the hint and I was perfectly happy with the god tier BJs he gave

You have any tight clothing to show that ass off in?

then you have quite a nice dick, or so i've been told
that is... acceptable
are you not into pee stuff?
that's really hot
sounds a lot like the kid i fooled around with
he was endlessly horny and into all sorts of weirdness like i was at the time, so we became good friends
sorta, yep

god yes, you're incredible. Second question, by Canada do you mean Ottawa or Montreal? Cause id love to take you out for coffee, drinks or both

What about mine?

well i'm closer to ottawa than montreal. i live in and around the GTA
preddy gud butt, would pee/10

i gotta get going to sleep guys, have to work tomorrow, hope you had a good fap, cause i know i did

hit me up at [email protected] if you wanna keep chatting later

awww Toronto is way too far :((( but I saved all your pics and used them exclusively to break my one week no fap tonight. All the best wishes in the future, you've kinda changed my mind on pee stuff and now I want my butt peed in lol