With all of these UK terror attacks going on...

With all of these UK terror attacks going on, what do you think is the most effective measure we can take to prevent it from happening again?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

by not letting in the Trojan horse to begin with?

Send them to their god.

Global thermonuclear war

maybe stop isalmization. and kick the islam shit out. just a guess

you cant prevent it from happening again. quit living in a fantasy world and instead be prepared for when it does happen again.

Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess?

Muslim genocide

It's already too late, Britain is in for a bumpy ride. It'll take at least one generation, more likely two to weed out, breed out the extremism. They've done it a couple of times before, the only difference now is the lack of control over the media.

education is the only real solution, it just takes decades sadly before it takes effect.

this. those people have bad cultural habits which, even with the cooperation of the majority of their society, will take many generations to rid.

i think concentration camps (not gas ones) is good choise.

There must be some sort of way we can prevent it immediately?

so we can all concentrate on solving the terrorism problem? I love camping.

no.

the first thing they need to do is limit the number that can come in each year. i think there's over 3 million muslims in the uk today. that's too many for such a small bit of land. it's a culture clash. especially when you consider that every single one of them wants sharia law to overtake democracy.

frankly, i don't understand why any of them are allowed to come in, because overall they are a detriment to every destination on which they plant their feet. but that's just me. most people are more sensitive to the whims and wishes of poor, violent uncivilized savages than i am.

Dont allow shitskins in to your white nations

>every single one of them wants sharia law to overtake democracy
no.

Better integration of Muslims. If necessary, forced integration. Basically move all the refugees into tiny shit towns throughout the U.K.

They do this in Germany and some refugees even end up going home rather than live in the middle of a bunch of Germans.

thats funny as shit.

>UK
>Britain
there's no fucking problem up here, m8.

Final solution is the ONLY solution

hitler was right and saw it all coming 80 years ago

Your country's Christianity is our version of Islam, would rather live in a country with a few Jihadists than a country FILLED with fat Christians.

Yes, that is exactly what i meant. I should add that everybody should bring their own drinks and sausages.

no? well, i disagree.

i've personally been in britain and have heard muslims talking openly and in public about the appeasing wishes of their imam.

i don't understand how anyone can say they're muslim and not want to live under sharia law. and i don't trust muslims who tell me otherwise, so this conversation's reached a stalemate.

But the three terror attacks this year were committed by British born people. Limiting the number that come to the UK would not have helped in this case user.

deport the muslims or send them to stalag 13

letting Islam rule the west

no, you sure can't change the past.

you can only change the future.

you have my opinion of them. unfortunately, my opinion on what to do with them doesn't win elections.

please. read.

The government gets exactly what they want from terorrist attacks - it throws the public into the arms of police and other law enforcing agencies. it allows the government to spy on innocent people because they are afraid.

It is the end of whatever was left of privacy on the internet aswell. she says it herself.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-internet-regulated-london-bridge-terror-attack-google-facebook-whatsapp-borough-security-a7771896.html

any questions?

The funny thing is the media has everyone turned upside down, including themselves. You can't "solve" terrorism, if it's not Islam it will be someone else, Islam just doesn't "go" with the rest of the world.

Victim blaming/shaming/'phobia' etc rhetoric was set in place because it's a hard switch on what people believe is "moral". Most developed nations will always play on a moral high ground of betterment but not everyone will agree.

You can go on and on, thanks to certain people and the media, you can't have an opinion unless it's the popular opinion, if you don't conform you are labeled a racist/bigot/etc while your family and friends are raped and killed. Like the popular; "It's not muslims, it's terrorists that killed your family, don't be hateful against a whole 'race'!" sound familiar?

Welcome to the war on -you-. Either stand up or parish like people are now.

Police state inc, they want this. just so they can ensure their own position in power. forever.

who are "they"?

people with power of the masses.

>go back in time
>dont be colonialist, imperialist, world raping fascist pigs
>dont have to worry about being surprised when your chickens come home to roost in the 1960s-2010s

over*

the muslims I've met in america werent like that. they're a bit weird, sure, but not like that. the imam isnt supposed to have any power, just lead the prayer thing.

My high school girlfriend was "muslim" but she smoked a shitton of weed and definitely wasnt a virgin until marriage. but she did get married to some distant relative from turkey and now she wears a hijab and wont smoke, so whatever. her family once raised a goat in their backyard and for some holiday they had to eat the entire goat, including the eyes, and she made me come to that. strange family, but her younger sister had massive tits and banged a nigger-style black dude without dating him and her dad got really mad.

They should have killed them all the first time

They, this woman among other do not mind terrorist attacks, it gives them an excuse to ignore online privacy laws and tighten internet secutiry at the cost of useability and freedom of us.

>go back in time
>realize all the dark-skinned scum are now better off than they've ever been
>something about chickens

This. New law: Freedom of religion, freedom from Islam.

oh my

So let the Saracen's do what they want and take over.

Makes sense m8. You have perfect ideas!

governments and aristocratic elites. that should be obvious.

Leaving the European Union.

>stalag 13
So Hogan can arrange their escape?

The Nineth Crusade, we retake Constantinople

the obvious answer is banning the internet

You're correct, I have no idea why we let them in. I say we, but I live in New Zealand, was born British though. I have no desire to return to Britain, if I ever go back to Europe it'll be Norway or something. They need to stop being so sensitive to other people's issues when it comes at such a detriment to themselves. Things need to get worse before they get better, if anything I'm just disappointed I have to live through a time where I can't be proud of my country.

Just give them a few generations. After all that Euro-liberalism the Muslims will be questioning their gender and half will be faggots

they have to do something with this islamist terrorism even if it means concentration camps. I am fine with it, if it solves the problem.

Take the indian route and meet violence with 1000x the violence.

Muslims use a van to mow down 30+ people.
Then 3000 muslims should be rounded up and beaten to death in the streets.

Muslims retaliate by bombing a building killing hundreds.
Thousands of muslims dragged into their mosques and blown up.

Muslims rape british women
Round up all muslims in the area of the rape and beat them to death.

Slowly the muslims will learn that if they kill 1 brit they lose 1000 muslims.

Muslim crimes drop drastically since more than 70% of the muslim population in britian would be laying beaten or dead in the streets.

I saw nothing!

Violence, from all European citizens towards all muslims living in their country. And then never letting any of them in, ever again.

Violence is the only thing shitskins will ever understand. Prove me wrong

That sounds more like Russian style

Yes. Lots.

1, What has that got to do with letting people in to the country? The hamsters/horses are already here. Born here. It's not the incoming people who are the problem and stopping them coming in would not have prevented the 3 attacks this year. Arguably, It could make things worse.
2, My point was that they are here already. Born here. Not if they are British or not. Your photo is irrelevant.
3, Where are you on the spectrum?
4, Fuck off back to Sup Forums or your trap threads you fag.

You are fine with them taken the internet freedom of innocent people?

They dont just do this to fight terrorism you twat. they are laying the foundation of a police state.

i like this. 1000x is good, better than "eye for an eye" law.

Who gives a fuck where they were born? They are muslim, they need to GTFO

cutting off internet also dosnt stop terorrism, it stops online activists who try to expose government lies, like wikileaks.

This
Remove kebab

>falling for wikileakssr

no i am absolutely not fine with that, because it doesn't solve muslim problem. but concentration camps are good. i mean something concrete should be done.

fuck off you kike

not the guy you're replying to, but i'm not sure i know what you're saying.

i don't know much about the histories of the bombers, except that the manchester bomber was a 2nd generation syrian refugee. are now saying he's european?

i think the point others are making is that continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of madness.

it'd be great if you could kick them all the fuck out and never let another one set foot in europe. but that's just not practical.

revoke their citizenship, give them an inflatable boat and a paddle. set them adrift

Jesus fucking Christ! You are a complete mongo aren't you.

>it'd be great if you could kick them all the fuck out and never let another one set foot in europe. but that's just not practical.
why?

not that guy, but people in gated communities still get their homes broken into.

You're right, but for some reason, probably because we've allowed women to become involved in the government and because they can freely voice their opinions now days, brute force and violence is no longer a valid tactic. The vast majority of women will be against it and all the beta men who've popped up over the years will back them because they don't have any backbone and don't want to offend anyone. It's truly just the women who have enforced this new "don't offend anyone" culture, as much as men disagree, they're forced to agree or they'll be scolded by the community and by other men who are fearful of speaking their mind because they know they'll be labeled a monster too.

Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do to protect your people, women don't understand this. Sometimes you need to put your pride and morals aside and do something horrible before things get better.

How many problems do you hear about in Russia as compared to the rest of the world?

you first islamist.

see I can cry conspiracy too

Don't you fucking dare take my kabab away!

Hezbollah is not a terrorist organiztion in the UK. So, there is no hope for them. They are fucked.

Time to split unless you are a mooslimb.

Ruskies get shit done

ugh, are you asking why i want them out or why it's not practical to throw them out?

Ban Ariana Grande.

the latter

Heaven forbid that they resist the illegal Israeli occupation.

Its just an example. but they are true documents that you and i can read ourself. its not fake.

It will also regulate your personal opinion on any mater. if they don't like what you say you will end up in their dosier.

Shallow, narrow minded cuck.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. My issue was with his retarded meme having nothing to do with my original point.

Don't you see it? is the jews.This is their plan, divide and conquer. To put man agaist each other. It's all explained in the protocols of the elders of zion, how all of this came to be. Make no mistake, this muslim invation of europe is a planned genocide of the white race.

because there are elections to win and europe's just not ready for that yet.

france mopped up the floor with le pen and she wasn't proposing anything even close to that.

no, they are not all true documents. some are, some arent, that's how they manipulate people.

jews arent the only people conspiring to control the world anymore.

Well, they are letting muslims vote

The media can start the ball rolling by not trying to control the public narrative and speaking about certain obvious "problems" with a certain religions western compatability plainly. It's that fucking simple. SPEAK HONESTLY AND OPENLY.

3/5 vote, best i can do

i'm not a hardcore conspiracy theorist, but flooding countries with islamic refugees seems to be part of the globalist plan. obviously, if you're an economic refugee who just floated into a country, you're probably not going to be supporting a conservative populist.

finish our shit in M east we've been bombing shit for half a century now. extremists have been killing themselves for centuries the problem started when we replaced their old muskets and swords with m-16's,AK's,Rpg's and guerrilla training as a bonus. We need to be more selective on who gets in we should give props to educated muslims who usually have more of a graps of western culture other than farmers who can't barely read. and work more on the integration of not just refugees but their next generation of euro-born/raised muslims what makes those euro muslims more prone to extremism than their refugees parents? all those attacks were made by euro born muslims
closing the borders won't help shit.

We must "diversify" white countries!

1. Every single Muslim on the terrorist watch list out of the 25,000 to have homes searched, backgrounds searched, taken in for questioning, etc. If a shred of credible evidence is found leading to terrorism or terrorist sympathising, immediate deportation should result. Or if the thread runs deeper, jail, only problem with that is more overcrowding in our prisons.

2. ANY Islamist preacher inciting hatred against the UK, or the West for the matter, the Police, inciting terror or violence, the endorsement of Sharia law, should become immediately arrested and have the same repercussions as mentioned in point 1, resulting in either deportation or jail.

3. Intentional flag burning of the nation's country in an act of hatred against any part of the UK, i.e. the Union Jack, St. George's Cross, Welsh Flag, Scottish Flag, NI Flag etc., should be completely illegal and result in deportation.

4. Arabs should receive extra vetting and checks when coming into the country over other ethnic groups due the massive trend in acts of terrorism being carried out by Arabs.

To the question of 'why are not ALL 25,000 people on the watch list searched?', the resources and time are simply not there to a bunch of people who are far less likely to be actual credible terrorists, when considering the actual overwhelming amount of arab/muslim terrorism going on recently.

I don't understand what people think they can do against globalism. With the internet, globalization is inevitable because we can exchange ideas from anybody anywhere in the world.

with airplanes globalization is inevitable, because money.

haha, it's the message we here so much.

in the u.s. we hear it primarily from places like oregon and vermont and northern california. of course, most of europe is adamant about this as well.

they're all so quick to call white citizens who live in the u.s. south "bigots and racists and xenophobes and islamophobes" etc... even though those people are literally some of the most "culturally enriched" individuals in the world. they're the ones with the most empirical evidence, you'd think we'd listen to them. but no.

Also yes but the internet lets those of us who don't travel to be exposed to different cultures and viewpoints.

I live in Rochdale, a town that's 20% Muslim, though if you happen to be around the town on a weekday during working hours you'd think it were closer to 95%.

I'm white, in my 20's, live in what is classed as an 'Asian area', and in the course of my daily activities I am routinely glared at with that stereotypical big nosed monobrow hate-filled Paki sneer, spat at and verbally abused. Even told to get out of the area.

I don't let my girlfriend come around here because when I'm with her it's even worse and the one single time she wore a skirt with me some currypleb called her a slut and there were multiple honking drive-by rapists in their souped up shitty Ford Fiestas making crude gestures.

Rochdale it seems, is only ever in the news for child rapes involving Pakistanis (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring) and for new mosques opening. There are 19 in the borough with plans for more. The Subway, KFC, McDonalds etc. are all halal only. School meals are halal. The Tesco has a halal only butcher inside, with a large Quranic quote hanging above the counter in Urdu. The Pakistani flag flies frequently outside of the town hall, which has also garishly has an Islamic architecture inspired turret stuck on top of the original gothic design.

The schools are filled with Pakistani kids and they outnumber the white British children by higher numbers each year. When I was at school several years ago, half of the "friendly" Pakistanis went off to Pakistan on various "holidays" and came back refusing to speak to whites and full of hate. It seems that as they reach about 15 they decide that they are hardcore gangster soldiers of Islam and do nothing but smoke weed, try to rape white girls and talk about / plan their destruction of the West.

My mother who is in her 60's still gets propositioned every time she takes a taxi anywhere by Paki drivers who tell her she's so beautiful and needs a man.

This will be the rest of the UK soon.

the only hope is that, one day, people will have enough love for their culture and way of life to stand up and fight for it.

think about it, if you have 12 different colored cans of paint and you pour them all into a big bucket and you mix them together. no one in their right mind would look at that final color and say... there's diversity!

if you were eating dinner and just took everything and mixed it all together on one plate. that's not diverse. diversity would be different flavors, different textures, different colors. not that muck sitting on your plate.

segregation is diversity. the melting pot is singularity.

true, but the fact that we can be anywhere in the world by this time tomorrow makes globalization inevitable. your example is also true though.