Hey Sup Forums I'm outside, trips decide what I say to the next person who passes by (op will deliver)

Hey Sup Forums I'm outside, trips decide what I say to the next person who passes by (op will deliver)

Eat my ass

Bump

Dammnit satan I will not run down the street naked with my nickers on my head

Oof guess that gerbil didn't die after all

Put your anus in my anus

>OP will deliver

How the fuck are we supposed to know you said it? You fucking cock muncher

"islam is religion of peace, allahu ackbar my brother"

I cut off my dick yesterday

"Hey. You. Yeah, you. FUCK YOU. EAT A DICK."

Can I eat your ass?

FUCK YOU DICKHEAD

"hey, want me to slurp your wiener like spaghetti?"

Niggers are scum of the earth

This

i will rape you yes i will

I fucked ur dad faggit

Kill yourself mate.

Oof guess that gerbil didn't die after all
Put your anus in my anus
How the fuck are we supposed to know you said it? You fucking cock muncher
"islam is religion of peace, allahu ackbar my brother"
I cut off my dick yesterday
Hey. You. Yeah, you. FUCK YOU. EAT A DICK."

"I think it's about time for a race war, you know what I mean?"

Wew lad

My nickname on highschool was meat slab

My dad is a veggie

I snort fun dip

thank me later
>iFuck Tonight.com

roll

Jdifnfiene

i agree with hitler and the extermination of jews. I say we start right now. Grab a gun and let's roll

nice pocket pussy

Semen

Fuck you cop

i would drag my balls over a mile of broken glass just to lick your asshole

this

make eye contact while hissing and saying fuck my ass

asking trips for a simple task.

tell the next person you'll kill yourself

your loudest reeeeeeee

Hi

they call me... Goat fucker

Rolling for this

This

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

and keep going until they walk away

this

shout allahu ackbar in a crowd of people

rolling for this kek

Say:
Sup Forums make me do it. The body is inside my refrigerator, you will only find some legs because I eat the rest. Feel free to fry them.

This

This shit

this

Kek this

I have all this money and a condom
you know what's coming
you know you want it

say to them:
i know what you do when nobody is watching

rolling again for this & op stream it you pussy

winrar

You fucking nigger go home and take the kikes with you.

gotta be this

this

FUCK ME HARDER IN THE PUSSY SENPAI I WANT YOU TO PUT YOUR BIG FAT COCK IN MY MOUTH AND FUCK IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN THEN STICK IT UP MY ASSHOLE PENETARING IT SO HARD!!!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER AND HARDER THAN MAKE ME EAT YOUR THICK JUICY CUM

This

do it

This

Would you like to participate in a rape?

this

Jetfuel can't melt steel beams

Lets me cum in your nose

This

rolling for this

Can you give this baby a spanking

Roll

this

Say "We need to build the wall"

Rolling for this

roll

this

This

Suck my dry cock

I found the trips

SUCCESS

MVP WINRAR

FUCK THIS IS STUPID

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I call success on trips and get trips? Give me a fucking cookie

moar trips

WINNER

2 trips confirm

Oh shit I won

TRIPS!

>trips
Kill urself. You're too pussy to say shit so you request trips? You are now worthy of trips

OP better deliver

op should say both

checked

"give me the mega succ nigga"

top KEk

op

Yell out "I am the Ultimate Thunder Wizard. I get my powers from lord god pence"

"rape me hippo"

Op should record and post on something (here if he can convert webmaster on his phone)

Yell" I need to unleash my Shrek Cum"

too damn close... reroll