Why do Asian languages sound like such completely unintelligible gobbledygook?

Why do Asian languages sound like such completely unintelligible gobbledygook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY
vocaroo.com/i/s0qCRjdvg6UR
vocaroo.com/i/s0NfnWJ0OqRM
vocaroo.com/i/s1fcOBYm1p9j
youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c
youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ZCa2arqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you know what english sounds like to non speakers?

Güten schussen maggen slagginacht!

God's tongue

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY

is this what english sounds like to an asian? vocaroo.com/i/s0qCRjdvg6UR

To anyone who does not speak it.

you sound like an utter fucking runt

vocaroo.com/i/s0NfnWJ0OqRM

vocaroo.com/i/s1fcOBYm1p9j

no.

That`s not hebrew :^)

ching chong ping pong desu desu

thats more chinese, japanese sounds even worse than that

youtube.com/watch?v=le_uNGdpa4c

wow i can understand most of it but can completely understand how a non-native speaker wouldnt, holy shit that is terrible.

Hitler have said Japanese language sound like eagle's crowing

They honestly sound like the language amerindians speak.

I was watching videos of an isolated amazon tribe that hadn't made contact before and it reminded me of asian languages. It's like more of a primitive tongue, a primitive sound.

That's english? I only got "honestly, and you know what, what's the point", "I don't want to talk to you".

Japan is easiest to listen compared to other east asian language. They have solid spanish like pronunciation unlike hung hang ga gul Korean, si sen seng sing Mandarin and ching chong ching Cantonese.

no it isn't really t b h, at least it's a long way from how it should sound

any links to amerindians speaking?

We commonly say that asian languageshave no "linguistic equpment", which is not to say they're primitive, just very different from indo-aryan shit.

Nouns typically have no plural forms, they don't change endings depending on what they're doing in a sentence, verb conjugations tend to be entrely skipped,

This is called "uninflected words".

It's simplicity is actually really sophisticated when taken in combination with the rest of a language. I'm basing this mostly on japanese, ainu, mandarin and chinese though

Gee, why does a language linguistically unrelated to mine and that I'm unfamiliar with sounds so alien?

forgive the typos, i'm deeep into a talisker

to be fair they literally add always these extra pointless words in like topic markers and shit

go to 2:54 and tell me thats simplistic

youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ZCa2arqA

yeah, that's called contextual understanding, it's the sophisticated part.
some linguists have called chinese the most simplistic and most perfect language on the planet for example.

This is what happens when the well off, educated citizens migrate from your nation to join the "new colony". I feel somewhat bad for the English as Australia and New Zealand end up attracting those who were able to move their entire family across the world back in the day, leaving mainly the dredges of society behind.
Maybe they shouldn't have limited migration only to government staff and early convicts. At least then their best breeding stock wouldn't have left England the moment they had the chance.

white trash

I speak korean, japanese, mandarin and personally I think mandarin sounds worst, but it really have more to do with who's speaking it, in my opinion. if you're hearing it on the street and if the old asian tourists are shouting and shit it's pretty annoying. I still frown whenever I hear korean or mandarin on the street