My dad is in coma after a heart attack, what should I say to him before he dies?

My dad is in coma after a heart attack, what should I say to him before he dies?

I win bitch

>traps aren't gay

Say "I love you Dad" like a normal human being.

>thanks for not making me black pops

Lol I'm gonna fuck your bitch now you faggot

Say
Ai que delicia

Traps can't melt steel beams

you were the best :)

Shes my bitch now, loser

Tell him you will leave a hollow in his ass

That you love and him know he did his best and tried his hardest and you'll always appreciate what time you had with him

My best friends dad just passed away from a heartattack and he always says "I wish i could see him one more time so i could tell him that im glad that he's the best father I've ever had"
Sorry for my english its not my mother language

I was in same situation a couple of years ago user. Didn't say anything to him. Regret it to this day.

which country OP? Is he pic related

I'm gonna have my way with your warm body.

"Dad. You're adopted."

Mom cheated on you

"I've deleted your browser history"

Doesn't matter, he's not going to hear you.

Fuck bitches get money

Cya dad.

Adorable good idea of reincarnation maybe she hasn't really have to do that anymore so I'm just saying I'd be 2 Focus the the adult who are the ones with abusive relationships if you can tell by the time and has been exactly like those it's a graduation poster is a lot more of a depression isn't what you told you to look cool for a second backed away and he was still in a few seconds to to to to to to to to to to to to be that Mars called Caminen the way through it towards a a a a lot more than a minute though so I'll get to be that way until you are close enough for you guys think about the stuff you will have a lot more of in in that large enough for you guys a nudge in a few seconds of of of of of of the way up to him too when I make some people don't like relationships which one was a pretty good profile on the ground and and and and and I was in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time she says that anymore I have to go through a few other thirteen different kinds ofpeople a few other people who have the same thing so the sign says a lot like more of a her a good way they would come to back to in a my a few minutes of walking aimlessly the a good way they interact to the to the get a the address the so the long as you've never ever been existed for has for me that can't change your own company person with to be that in a way that made plant alright now with now and he couldn't see reach that the that the that the that the length you of you of the the being in a way you do you have the same ability and andto a good few days people like are are like but a game and on my teacher's bus came and set a good idea or since there's a prologue now and I I one who gently took place where he could go wherever the first one to you'll do great things day of and of of and of the.

Nigga tf?

This was basically the voicemail that I left for my folks that they played for me after my third time in the hospital on a psychiatric hold, and it was the thing that finally hit home and convinced me that the doctor might be right about schizophrenia.

get your ears checked fuckass. I said;

"Adorable good idea of reincarnation maybe she hasn't really have to do that anymore so I'm just saying I'd be 2 Focus the the adult who are the ones with abusive relationships if you can tell by the time and has been exactly like those it's a graduation poster is a lot more of a depression isn't what you told you to look cool for a second backed away and he was still in a few seconds to to to to to to to to to to to to be that Mars called Caminen the way through it towards a a a a lot more than a minute though so I'll get to be that way until you are close enough for you guys think about the stuff you will have a lot more of in in that large enough for you guys a nudge in a few seconds of of of of of of the way up to him too when I make some people don't like relationships which one was a pretty good profile on the ground and and and and and I was in the first time in the first time in the first time in the first time she says that anymore I have to go through a few other thirteen different kinds ofpeople a few other people who have the same thing so the sign says a lot like more of a her a good way they would come to back to in a my a few minutes of walking aimlessly the a good way they interact to the to the get a the address the so the long as you've never ever been existed for has for me that can't change your own company person with to be that in a way that made plant alright now with now and he couldn't see reach that the that the that the that the length you of you of the the being in a way you do you have the same ability and andto a good few days people like are are like but a game and on my teacher's bus came and set a good idea or since there's a prologue now and I I one who gently took place where he could go wherever the first one to you'll do great things day of and of of and of the."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Buddy, you wish you were trying the original version is a miracle. I'm going off the links to not bring attention from the roof jumping.

Whatever because you're a nigger.

Don't you mean my eyes?

Did you just amoose my jegnoid?