Im look for the oldest living virgin on this site

Im look for the oldest living virgin on this site.

If you aren't religious, have belifs, or have neen injured im anyway (except not so severe retardation [excluding those who work at a job with other people who have severe mental illnesses]) keep you from having sex (this includes vasectomies)

Then post your age and sex and tellus why you haven't smashed yet.

19, Virgin, I don't consider myself attractive, not very smooth, a lot of my female peers really don't like me, except for a few, and those are just friends

31 male

Autism. Tried to overcome it but never did. Found a woman who doesn't mind it as much. Maybe she's autistic too. Hopefully smashing soon but as of now still a wizard.

never thought of getting a hooker?

thats how I lost mine at 23

It's probably a fucking trap anyways

21/Virgin

I look decent but, my attitude about girls have became jaded and bitter. I can't handle it. I haven't even tried talking to a girl in 3 years. I just don't give fuck about em'.

Hookers don't count

Autism is cheating. I'm 30 in November and still going strong without autism.

yes they do.

if you put your penis in a vagina, it counts

29 here, i'm a loser

can you elaborate a bit more?

> (You)
i have nothing except drepression since 2009, no job, no car, no will to live, nothing

sorry bruh. life just sucks...

I know why you haven't, because you use stupid as fuck words like 'smash'

45 male, works from home only leaves home for food

How do you survive without a car/job

62 year old virgin here.

AMA

Lord, I'm sorry

yeah your dying a virgin

Closest you came to losing it

W I Z A R D

join the coast guard and save peoples lives

Obviously OP is a nigger

I failed to see the question here.

I've fingered a few girls when I was younger.
I was a hardcore christian and was saving myself for a girl who I was seeing. We were both waiting until marriage. I went war and she began slutting it up.
I came back and she broke up with me.

I didn't even pursue women for many years.

By the time I did, I was too out of the game and fucked up to ever close the deal. Just kinda lost interest at a point.

Prove you're the eldest of all master wizards

I wanna hear more from this guy.

Can you greentext a quick overview? This dude was there for civil rights!

How?

Kinda gave an overview here I'd prefer to just answer questions. Too much to cover through greentext.

how did the nurses let you on Sup Forums

does it make you sad?

How did you survive til here?

Bait prove it there's no way plus I am probably the oldest fag on this site at 43

im starting up school in the fall hoping to try and be more social. I go between shame and not giving a fuck anymore. Its not like getting now vs next year will make a huge difference, I already fucked up not having a good social life when Ii was 16-18

I live alone and am very capable of caring for myself.
No nurses needed yet.

Of course, but I was so horribly fucked over by this one woman that I probably subconsciously fucked up many possible chances because I was afraid.

Also, a little sidenote, I suffered a really bad head injury a boxing gym in the 80s and it really lowered my libido.

I just did.

I've been asked twice to prove it. I will ask again, how?

except with hookers you put your penis into a piece of rubber, then put that inside a vagina. doesn't count.

so if you haven't had raw sex, then you're a virgin?

i turn 43 tomorrow. always wanted something real. girls are incapable of real.

yup.

That's a bullshit cop out. I've known many "real" women in my time. That's just some shit someone says to justify their lack of success.

Why have you never just sought out sex? I would love a real connection, but I have never had sex with a girl I loved or even really liked a lot.

I'm 23, I have had sex with 6 women. Didn't have anything real with a single one of them.

you've known them when it was your turn. where are they now?

Do people with actual autism really use this site? I have a cousin with lower-severity autism, my wife's cousin has really bad autism, and I couldn't see either using Sup Forums. Also I just watched the Louis Theroux doc on autism and there was one 19 year old kid with highly functioning autism and I couldn't help but think the whole time he was your typical Sup Forums poster.

And if you have autism, how bad is it?

Here and there. Currently cohabitating with one. As real as it gets. I'm 35yo FYI. Not one of these 16yo fuckwits that populate this site. Sure there are lots of fake ass women and men alike out there. But I've never had trouble finding ones to have fulfilling enriching relationships with. Just gotta be selective and smart about it.

most of my closest friends have been chicks. watching how they operate drained me of most of my confidence over time.

Dude, go get on Fetlife or Tinder and seek out a 5/10 to just lose it.
Wear protection, jerk off 30 minutes before and you will be good.

i'm the oldest one who hasn't kissed or hugged a girl even.

most physical contact i've had with a female is touching fingers when she's forced to give change at taco bell. it only happened once, usually i pay with card and there is no contact.

Fuck off fakefag.

Why do you keep posting that same pic of that dude claiming to be him?

That's not you. He is either dead or in a mental hospital. He slit his wrist on a livestream.

35. Glad to see I'm not this thread's winrar. I've never been bothered by it enough to do anything about it. I've even turned down sex twice because reasons.

>i'm the oldest one who hasn't kissed or hugged a girl even.
Not even close.

What is this 1939? You can't just join the coast guard. It requires effort you know.

I'm the same but 20

I don't. But I feel like posting anonymously and not having to speak is probably a pretty good thing for autismos.

Must have deleted the reply link.

>What is this 1939?
I too, seek the 1939

Honestly, I never really understood dudes who were virgins just because, its really not that hard to get laid. The shittiest, ugliest, worst human beings on earth get laid. You can tell because they are always spouting out retarded children.

Literally go out, sit next to a girl, chat for a bit and see where it goes. Rinse and repeat until success.
This is the golden age of whores. Bitches sling pussy like they were hotcakes.

26, virgin, never kissed a girl etc

depression, anxiety, bipolar.

live with parents, sit alone in the dark 24/7, cry myself to sleep, try change and fall back into the same shit, suicide soon enough

>Literally go out, sit next to a girl, chat for a bit and see where it goes. Rinse and repeat until success.
suuuuure thing bubba

People's standards are way too high nowadays.

5's think they deserve 8's

Women are worse than men with this, but everybody born after 1990 is completely delusional about what they deserve.

>Sit next to a girl
>Chat for a bit

That is called rape sir.

there is a lot to be said for the fact most of you yankfags have had the end of your peepee cut off.
but,yeah, see the Bears game?

>shittiest, ugliest, worst human beings on earth get laid
except for me
it's me

what's the most physical contact you've ever had with a girl

Yeah sure. I've talked to girls many times and it doesn't work. They either don't give two shits about me or laugh at me.

56 years old and never even kissed a girl. The rumors are true that your senses become heightened, you have accelerated cognitive abilities and become borderline psychic

It's not you. I'm not sure why this bothers me so much, but it does. He was a talented musician who was severely depressed.
He was finally convinced to slit his wrists after Sup Forums went at him enough times.

He slit one and bled really badly before ending his stream.

Stop posting his fucking picture and saying you are him. You are not.