Hey Sup Forumstard druggies. I have come across my dads stash of Valium, Vicodin, Hydro, Oxy, and percocet...

hey Sup Forumstard druggies. I have come across my dads stash of Valium, Vicodin, Hydro, Oxy, and percocet. I don't really know the difference between them all, but I have no weed and need to get high. No, you cannot convince me otherwise. No, I'm not gonna mix with alcohol. Which pills (and what does) is good for a first timer 170 pound man to feel euphoric while watching some TV and listening to music? Serious answers only please.

nice dubs

bump

weed.

bumperton

I heard benzos (valium) and pain killers are a deadly combo, so just do those separately

i wasn't gonna mix anything, which should i take?

Perkies are slightly energizing, if you just wanna chill out take the benzodiazepine.

valium is benzo? whats a good dose?

show us what he's got. go for the oxy for a sustained high, and the percs for an immediate hit. are the hydros just regular hydrocodone or the long lasting kind.

if the long lasting kind, i'd probably chew up a perc, then down a couple of hydrocodones. then pocket a few oxys for later. grab some valliums for sitting down in a hole later.

Depends on the mg of each. I would start with 5 mg of percocet (oxycodone not oxycontin) and wait a couple hours and see how you feel. If its not enough then take another 5 mg percocet. Go into it slowly. Its pretty scary to think you have taken too much and its super easy to OD

20-30mg is good

not near enough to get high.

start with 20mg oxycodone (if it's OxyContin crush it up)

i have M360 white pill hydrocodone. how many of these shuld i try?

start with 3, wait at least 2-3 hours before you consider taking more.

so start with one, wait an hour, take another, don't get ahead of yourself youngin'

if you're trying to relieve pain or are a 60lb little girl yeah.

if you're a 170lb male trying to get high, 1 isn't going to do shit.

op here i took 2. how long should i wait to take another? (if need be)

At your bodyweight you could take a couple more. Don't take more than 8 in a 24 hr period.

Also, I would beat your ass if you were stealing my drugs, son.

Stay safe though, user.

take 1 more now than wait a few hours.

percocet and oxy are the same, hydro and vicodin are also the same. 30mg hydro or 20mg oxycodone will do a great amount of euphoria. Dont mix the benzos with the opiates.

the opiates are hydro and oxy
the benzos are valium and lorazepam.

I dont find recreation in benzos but theyre nice when u smoke.
HF man

thank you for the organized answer.

Take 2 oxys and have fun

AVOID PILLS.

I'd probably beat his ass anyways,

see you when i get home from work, OP

y

If you want to get the most out of each pill i recommend crushing them and snorting them, although since it will be your first time taking the pill orally will be suffice.

Take 15mg of oxy, and that's it.

You'll be feeling better than smoking weed ever could ever make you feel.

Taking that much will make you sick unless you have a tolerance. Just take 10-15mg