You're impossibly fast, and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change color...

You're impossibly fast, and strong. Your skin is pale white and ice cold. Your eyes change color, and sometimes you speak l-like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything. You don't go out in the sunlight. ... How old are you?

I'm 17.

How long have you been seventeen?

A while.

I know what you are.

Say it. Out loud. SAY IT!

A gay.

First movie is actually pretty good.

I read all of the books when I was 13.

I'm 20 now and people still remember me reading them in English class... Kill me

why would you read them

my english teacher, a 45 year old unmarried woman, was obsessed with twilight and would buy their merch from hot topic. dont feel bad, it could be worse

Didn't know anything about the series. I would read anything and everything back then. My mom bought me the first one and it seemed like a cool vampire story with some romance bullshit I would mostly skip through. Got hooked on them and read the whole series in a few weeks desu.

Still haven't seen the movies to this day.

My English teacher was a Twilight fan too but she was a hot young Canadian with a Jew nose.

Not him, but emo pussy in high school was premium and reading them gave me a leg up. I ended up seeing all the movies as a result of my unfortunate penis-based decision making back then.

Bretty gud soundtrack desu

wow great thread op

this senpai desu

nah

God, actually reading the dialogue really drives it home how awful it is.
>A while.

Just imagine someone having that conversation IRL.

did he ever hold her down and eat her ass out

KINO
I
N
O

You're an old guy.

what the fuck is she doing?

you don't use catsup user?

anyone else binge the entire series when they're depressed and day drinking

>day drinking
>day
Nope, but that's what I'll be doing in a few hours.

I just remembered that there was this emo girl in high school that thought I was a real life Twilight vampire and wanted to drink my blood to get magic powers. People are fucking weird.

I remember going to the cinema with a date and watch part two of this series when i was 17. I had not seen the previous movie and was just out for some pussay. Actually really enjoyed it. Goat OST and got me where i wanted to be.

Why is this erecting my pee pee?

I think she made a thread about you on imdb. Were you shy or not very talkative back then?

Not to random people, no. Fugggg.

>small group of friends
>quiet otherwise
>never ate at lunch due to adderall
>did well in class and would correct teachers
>did good in gym
>pale as fuck
>always skipping school
How the hell did I never make this connection before