>go to KFC Colonel's buffet in winter in Minnesota
>bring garbage bag in under winter coat
>fill garbage bag with chicken and biscuits over the next two hours
>leave
>$7 for a few days worth of food

Thanks KFC buffet you got me through some lean times in college in the 90s

I load up on ketchup at Chikfilet

starve

Stayed up all night during my NEET days so that I could walk to the nearby hotel and eat the free breakfast
Bring my own bottle into fast food places for free fountain drinks

And the worst one: stayed with a girl 2-3 months longer than I should have so that she could use her birthday money to buy me a 3DS.

bought a bag of reggie instead of some good

In grad school used to buy a bag of dried pinto beans, a stick of butter, and a whole uncooked chicken for $5 total when the chicken was on sale.

Lubed up my cock with the butter and fucked the chicken while pushing pinto beans in and out of my ass.

Just kidding. Would eat them over two weeks until the chicken went on sale again.

Stole some shit.

I used to be able to buy "KFC grade mash" powder (it was the real shit, even had the logo and everything on it was green) for 60 cents a bag and live of it with some herbs and veg for about 4 or five days.

I ask for tap water at Subway and put pop in the cup instead to save myself a buck and a half...
Yesterday the subway girl caught me and bitched at me I ignored her and left lol.

Go to the food court and eat the left overs like it was mine.

Picked up enough cans on the side of the road to buy shoes.

When i was young i timed my shits so i shit at work and didnt have to buy toliet paper. What little i needed, i stole from work

Spent some time only eating cans of beans and cup o noodle. 30 bucks filled my car pretty full.

wow

I used to steal K-Cups for my Keurig at home. At least 24 on a weekly basis. My company bought every kind you could imagine. Almost an autistic amount of variety

This is genius. I'm going to start stealing toilet paper from public facilities.

Plus you got payed to shit.

Napkins, paper towels, toilet paper. Sometimes even better things reside under the sink.

Bought terrarium plants at home Depot then return the pots a month later with a random dead plant in it. I think the recipe is good for 90 days and I used to make alot of terrariums

I use towels to wipe my ass. I live alone though have one roll of toilet paper when I have company. Also don't use condoms just pull out.

>Also don't use condoms just pull out
This work 100%