Bungee jump

run 5 city blocks a day

have a not obese pet

See their own fucking cunt

Shut up about being fat.

be called skinny

live past 60?

jump

Fat girls got egos now because they can just put themselves on Tinder and some guys wont care that they are gross. Fuck women.

walk a mile in less time than they can eat a pizza

Oh god. I never thought about that. I've had my fair share of bigger girls. I'm part of the problem here. What have I done.

get me hard

See their feet

Live without daily insulin injections.

breathe silently

Fit into a size 0?

be attractive

In my experience, this is 100% true.

I mean think about it. Chicks love sex as much as guys do, maybe more. Fat chicks don't get laid as much as they'd like, that's why they settle for nignogs.

If you lay some serious pipe in a fat chick, you got a friend, and fuck-buddy, for life. Fat chicks are actually a -better- fuck than some hottie too. They're more interested in pleasing you than some hottie that can -always- find dick. Keeping you happy keeps you coming back. And keeping you happy means more than being able to suck-stsrt a 737. It means being the kind of woman you want to wife.

Trust an old man, git on that hog hunt and slay the white whale. You'll be glad you did.

ikr, one of my best buddy fell for this and now they are together still. Now he says he has a BBW fetish and shit. It's sad...

I like fat girls. In fact, only ever fucked and dated fat girls. I've never had a real interest in skinny chicks. Just not my cup of tea. In my experience fatties fuck REALLY good. I have no complaints to be quite honest.

I've always thought about this. Used to hit on and hooked up with two larger girls (not landwhales but certainly fat) in high school. For reference I'm a skinny fat nerdy musician.

It took no effort to turn them into putty in my hands. Seriously, I texted one something along the lines of, "sitting behind you in 4th period I can never pay attention because I'm too distracted" or "I'm glad Brittany gave me your number, I'm always nervous talking to pretty girls haha" - just low effort flirty shit like that and that was all it took.

I think they're so starved for attention and compliments that it's like feeding a hungry dog. Never had a long term thing with big girls though - honestly, I'm a hygiene freak and I have a fear that they'll stink or something.

omg lmao i know that girl, my friend went out with her

female privilege.

No matter how gross, there is some dude that would fucker her.

Fit into 1 seat on an airplane.

They're honestly not as generous as you would think, I mean, unless they're disgustingly fat. Coz there's always gonna be guys hitting on these manwhales so it's just slightly easier pickings.. you might as well just go for good looking drunken bitches

Sent some of your best responses , and was banned

this
for every woman, there is a man willing to fuck her
for every man, there is a woman willing to accept compensation for fucking him

Be loved

Part two

Terminated cause twitter is a safe space

Let me stop all of you here. Former land whale femanon. Lost exactly 100 lb via marathon swimming. Fucking stacked now. You wish you had back, shoulder, arm, leg muscles like this. But you go ahead and be stupid, lurking on /b, every day tits or gtfo'ing. My ass will turn your head all day and at night you'll be here, all self congratulatory that you hate fat chicks. Even when I was a whale, I could have given your dick a spin you'd never forget but you just haaaaad to sit on your thumb waiting for a 10. Go you, I guess!

Doing God's work user

to be fair spamming 6 replies in less then 2 minutes is pretty fucking pathetic, even if Twitter is normie thought police trash.

You are my hero

When you send replies from a phone it's pretty easy. It's actually pretty easy to type fluently on a phone keyboard.

>low quality bait

So this guy rarely has any views on his live stream and just found out that if you type something it reads it aloud,can't spam anymore says been doing it too much but let's fuck with him

youtu.be/qhIjP_gSuoQ

did you miss the 2-3 posts in here of guys making a case for fucking fat girls?

Bully-proof windows, troll-safe doors!

ik this is pasta but being thin is over rated. Went to jail and lost a bunch of weight because there was nothing to do but exercise and I had no commissary. was 240 pounds like a year ago, lost a little weight because I cut back on junk food, went to jail and when I got out I was 165, and now I am back to 200. I don't even care it's not worth being a vegan turd eating like a yuppie SoCal douche bag just to appease women.

Okay

Did you see how I responded to the fucking OP? Jesus fucking Christ. Newbs.

>734799007
>bait so bad not even deserving a (You)

>734799609 (no (You))

>Says "Let me stop all of you"
>Talks as if responded only to OP

> responded to the OP
> Let me stop all of you
> all of you
> all

well, at least we know you're not lying about being a woman. Only someone with a vagina could be this fucking dense.

Baiiiit! Pastaaaa! Mooooom! A girl is being mean to me on the computer and I don't have anything else to say back to her waaaahhhhhhhhh!

How ugly are you that you can only attract the desperate ?

Where do you pick up fat girls if you're not in college? Seriously, most are too self-conscious to hit the club or bars so...wat do?

> nb4 the buffet

You mean the first dozen or so responses that just trotted out the most tired, half-assed your mama punchlines from 1994? You're right, I glossed over the prepubescent bridge troll comments.

tinder and other dating sites

>fat girls
>fat
>overeating, prolly trying to make up for some other need in their life, eg, small social circle
>habitual eating alone

Buffet is best

YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND FUNNY! BUFFET! HAHAHAHAHA BUFFET! BECAUSE THEY CAN EAT A LOT RIGHT?

I've been officially blocked boys

>fat girl detected

Bye betch

kek

Like how I said I was a former land whale? Give this man a badge. Detective of the year right here folks.

yea dude like to hell with girls we should just like fcuk our bros man

>it could have been a different fat girl

To the left.

waiting for deets...

Yeah, just two dudes, hanging out, and occasionally fucking and sucking. No queer shit, just buds being pals.

Sit next to me on the airplane.

>brojob

fatty

loose skin fatty

Yes, clearly from the town of the thread there are loads (no pun intended) of fat or formerly fat girls posting here. Sip your tea and watch a presentation on how to read a room while the rest of us go on.

good band

> diet coke
> my_sides.exe

seriously, you never see skinny/in-shape people drinking diet soda

why are you still mad about being fat if you're not fat anymore?

I said I lost 100 lb, not 400. But I guarantee that girl does more than you do, /b tard.

FPH?

Ride the new "Avatar Flight of Passage" ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom

lol

look at my dubs fatty

Tits or GTFO, former land whale

tl;dr

tits or gtfo, fatty

>anything but pear
how can people have such bad taste

3 dubs by me itt. KEK loves me. Does he love you fat fat?

FAT FAT FAT FAT FATTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This. I've heard stories of Cast Members having to ask land whales to step on this special scale they have right there where you get on the ride, and if they weigh too much they can't ride

>I tried

Where did angry landwhale go?

Get this fat bitch out of my Target and back to Walmart where she belongs!

4u

Finally a fucking actual, thoughtful question. I personally am not mad about it. But I am fiercely defensive of other femanons who are because a lot of them are about to come into their own and it's hard as fuck to get there and it's people like the guys in this thread that stand in their way.

Yes, I showed up at a pool in a 3x swim dress from jc penny's to swim laps and was treated like a shit log in the pool. Now I rock it in a speedo while the regulars try to pretend like they were always welcoming. Fuck you. I'm here for the people who are just starting, who are shunned by assholes. Like people here, like I was - day one. There's so much beta male talk here. You're not beta males, you're alphas in a smaller pond.

What this dude said.
Sorry fat chicks, I can accept you all day, but you just don't get my dick hard.

Obvious bait, but in case yer a real femanon, you know the fucking rules cuz you quoted them. Go on. Get on that.

>either unable to walk properly or too lazy to
that's a pretty good meme

i'd hit it tbh

idk what my problem is