Why did he take his socks off after killing the mexicans?

why did he take his socks off after killing the mexicans?

because le quirky reddit man XD

He may have gotten them wet with blood, which is why he looked in the drawers, for a second pair.

Why didn't he put the milk back in the fridge?

why didn't I delete this piece of shit instead of watching it?

he forgot.

why did he blow up that car?

was it autism?

To create a distraction while he gets in the store to steal first aid shit?

Kek

Though I would like to know why he tried to pop that bird.

Why did he kill the guy's wife when she had nothing to do with the money?

He was a dick.

Because he gave his word.

Out of principle. He promised him that he would if he didn't deliver the money to him.

because he has autism

just like you

why didn't woody go get the cash

he knew it was there

why is this making me laugh

it was cursed blood money

If he cared that much why did he give her a chance with the coin toss??

why didn't llwewlyn put the money in a different bag to begin with?

Bumping superior no country thread

he didn't give her a chance. that's the point of what she told him, that he decided the coin toss all along. He never told them, heads you live tails you die, he just told them to call it and he has already decided whether he was going to kill them before the coin toss in the first place.

In the book, she calls it and guesses wrong. Not sure what significance it has, but that's one of the few details that differed between the book and novel.

between the book and the movie*

Why was this movie considered good?

no music.

Hmmmmm that's interesting its a small but significant change. I think the movie did it to add depth to her character. Also I think its implied that chigur would have let her live if she called it right. I think he realized he only wanted to kill her to make good on his threat to lewelyn who is now dead. So the point of killing her would be gone. At the same time he doesn't want to admit her logic is more sound than his so he gives her "the best he can do" a 50/50 coin toss

Its pretty blatantly fucking obvious that if it lands on what you pick he won't kill you. But then again I am going to lend some credence to your idea because I always wondered if he really would have come back to kill that gas station dude. Like was he just gonna drive a little ways away then turn back at 9 and ghost the dude? Seems like a massive waste of time.

I think he just really fucking hated the guy but the guy wasn't impeding him and he had no legitimate gripe so he left it up to chance

We're still talking about it 9 years after its release. Name a single Best Picture that has anywhere near that staying power in the last 20-30 years.