Never Give Up!

Never Give Up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEbEDheBVNY
youtube.com/watch?v=-AL9gurHIT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I am Brazilian and I never give up" was one of our national mottos in the 2000s 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=CEbEDheBVNY

I don't bother as much living in Brazil because I am a hikikomori, I really don't have to deal with the outside world. What I hate about this country is the people on the internet are monkeys and the bad reputation they give the flag. It is impossible to use boards like Sup Forums for example.

Do you ever do anything other than whining about /luso/? I see you crying like 10 times per day, fucking give it a break already and stop being such a little bitch.

too late lol

???
Não sei do que você está falando, nunca frequentei uma general.

I'm hikikomori too but i'm self-hater.

There's a clone of you in this board then, both of you should shut the fuck up and stop being so obnoxious.

Então volte pra lá.

Pra lá onde, animal? O outro retardo chorão posta fora do luso também.

o /luso/ é uma bosta mesmo se voce acha que so uma pessoa acha isso voce devia voltar pro 55

t. Viado chorão vira-lata tentando ganhar cafunés de gringos, puta cringe da porra.

oque que tem haver uma coisa com a outra mongoloide, o luso é so um idiota imitando o picole e outros underages usando girias do 55

Estou pouco me fudendo pro luso, só quero vira-latas de merda querendo pity-replies fora do Sup Forums.

ok

Seus bando de macacos

NEVER Give Up

brs on Sup Forums are usually pretty nice desu

you tell them!

Oh no you don't understand, he's a special neet snowflake and totally not like his monkey compatriots and he needs to tell the world how different and first-world he is, gringos sure love idiotic self-haters!

Does he look good in a skirt?

Brazilians here want to gain approval and impress gringos, that's why they're so nice.

why would they care if everyone's anonymous

Some fine white Brazilians welcome you to Rio.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AL9gurHIT8

What is NEETzilian day to day life like?

>wake up
>consume banana
>realise you don't have enough bananas so you have to aquire more
>grab trusty machete and brave the jungle outside of your favela complex
>reach comercial favela hub
>forced to go to the street and dodge transexual prostitutes thieves that want to behead you
>reach store, buy as much food as you can carry
>everyone around is talking about football
>someone remembers 7 - 1
>other monkeys start crying and chimp out
>undercover cops pop out of nowhere and shoot everyone