Holy shit Sup Forums, I've fantasized about this my whole life, but I never thought I, a 30 year old adult...

Holy shit Sup Forums, I've fantasized about this my whole life, but I never thought I, a 30 year old adult, would ever fit into a pair of size 3t/4t toddler pull ups.

I almost want to cry, I feel so happy and comfy in them. I hate adult diapers because adult diapers try too hard to NOT look lile cartoony kiddie diapers. Now that I know that I am able to actually fit inside toddler diapers, the possibilities for cute toony designs are endless!

m8 they make abdl diapers to look like baby diapers
you don't have to waer super small ones

Proof that it is indeed 3t, as if the cute artwork wasn't proof enough.

fucking gross
shave yourself you fucking mong

They're not the same. Plus these are available in the grocery store around the block. I've been wearing them for two hors now, and they're not uncomfortable.

I'm small because I've been eating a lot of fruit now AND I've been exercizing alot.

kill yourself fag diaper baby

Big diapers just look wrong too. Even with good designs, a big pair of diapers looks like wearing oversized granny panties.

Disgusting faggot

Do you make a mess in them ?

What the fuck is wrong with you retarded degenerates

HAHAHA you lost weight to wear toddler diapers

Yea, I love that they absorb butt sweat. It's very hard to pee in them while on the bed though because my brain is super wired to not pee the bed to the point where it becomes a tremendous struggle to let go. But when I do get a hot st e eam out and my bed and clothes remain clean, its thw greatest feeling in the world. The warmth and smell of fresh pee is comfprting. It makes me sleepy to lay in a pink bed full of plushies with warm wet diapers.

I lost weight because I got in shape for work. I never would have dreamed I would fit into these.
Went from 180lbs (my highschool pepe weight) to 135(my super in shape weight)

No u

Is this a diaper thread?

I think this is a diaper thread.

>I hate adult diapers because adult diapers try too hard to NOT look lile cartoony kiddie diapers.

Are you even trying, faggot? Everyone who's actually into diapers as a fetish knows that the ABDL market has tons of adult sizes diapers with cartoon prints. Get your shit together.

haven't seen a diaper thread in weeks

Small diapers look wrong, idiot. You look like you're wearing a speedo. It's not cute at all. Get a proper sized ABDL diaper and get back to me.

lol @ that tremendous amount of bush hair poking out.

o shit i never noticed that wtf

Sup Forums full of normal people.

Tried being "normal" for 20 years. Boring as fuck.

>complains about us not being normal
>is also on Sup Forums

what did you expect

I love amateur diaper pictures like this one. I don't like it when it's a professional studio with a hired model who isn't really into it.

This here is my favorite type of diaper.