WWYD THREAD!

WWYD THREAD!
Reply For reply

Bump with 3 you loser

I'd deepthroat this bitch hard, till i filled her throat full of cum and watch her puke it out all over herself and the floor. Id then piss all over her face and left, only to email her photos of the whole thing

this milf

I'd sell her to some black homeless men so they can keep her in a dumpster as a cum toliet

Superglue her mouth to a glory hole where she had no choice but to taste some randoms cock

wud chain her down to a park bench for some public use and humiliation.

sissy cd cuck here, requesting alpha men 25+ to add my kik and humiliate me. I want to send you pics of my ex gf and other hot girls I know and have you make fun of my tiny clit and tell me how real men fuck.

kik: lexithong2

please

Put a paper bag over her head and make her sit in the corner

she's hot except the glasses ruin it.

Fuck the brunette while the blonde watches

Have her suck my cock and maintain eye contact the whole time and blow a load on her tits and have her rub it all over her body

I'm going to have to get pretty drunk before I can get started with this thing

keep her in my basement chained up in a closet, with a shock collar on her neck. I fuck her forcefully in the asshole with barely any lube while she is tied up, and every time she moans or makes a sound from my pain I shock her with the collar. I never let her out of my basement, and I put a chastity device around her vagina that I only have the key to, and gag her when I am not around.

I'd convince this slut that she deserved getting rough anal over the sink, and its all daddy's fault.

Wwyd to Alexis?

Good for you

more?

tie her up in the mensroom in a club. She'd get fucked in every hole by every guy in the club

Well her dad did pass away when she was young. That might make her cry. Here's a pic of her body

I'd have her bent over the car pull her skirt up fuck her then cum over her dress and make her keep it on all day

You're supposed to say wwyd you dumbass

I'd bend her over fuck her in the mirror so she can see herself then cum deep inside her

Here's my girl. She cucks me from time to time, and I fucking love it.

Anyone care to tell me what they'd do to her tight little body while I'm at home jerking off with her panties?

She might like that

I'd get her to give me a titwank and then cum on her chin and in her mouth

>Here's my girl. She cucks me from time to time, and I fucking love it.
looks like a total skank.

how dies she do it

more info/pics

hogtied for buttplug training

I'd force my cock down her throat then cum on her face and hair

Wwyd?

>looks like a total skank.
She really likes giving head. Like, really, REALLY, loves it.

>how dies she do it
What do you mean?

>more info/pics
I really love this pic of her. She sent it to me when she was out at a party one night without me.

blacked gangbang

looks like she's already had bbc

but how does she cuck you

Since all i can see is face, i would face fuck her, slow but hard. Id hold the back of her head tight to make sure she cant move while slowly shove every inch of my cock down her throat.

>looks like she's already had bbc
Believe it or not, she doesn't like black guys at all.

>but how does she cuck you
She usually leaves to go out to little parties with her friends and whatnot and drinks while she's there. Usually one night stand types of things.

gangrbanged by daddy and his friends one drunken friday. she cant belive her daddy would use her like that! she cums many times when he's inside her. He would lcum deep in her sweet tight little cunt

This one looks like she would love to be butt fucked. I also like her toes.

looks kinda like a trap there

any pics getting fucked?

She does love bbc that's her kid

>looks kinda like a trap there
It's kind of hot to think of her as a trap, but she's not.

>any pics getting fucked?
No, but I've been bugging her to try to send me a picture of her sucking another dude's cock sometime. It gets me rock hard just thinking about a huge cock in her mouth that's not mine.

Old fags know; you must serve her eggs. A big bowl of eggs. She must eat all the eggs. BWA-ha-ha-ha!

Fucked by two jocks she went to school with they spit roast her then both fun one deep inside her the other on her face

Kik me at btrianon to get cucked

Prime location for this bitch to get a rough gangbang. I'd have her head in the mop bucket while i fuck her in the ass

more?

any slut pics?

gangbanged yet?

what's her social media?

what's her social media?

>Prime location for this bitch to get a rough gangbang. I'd have her head in the mop bucket while i fuck her in the ass
Mmmm, I bet she'd love that. She loves a rough fucking.

>gangbanged yet?
Not that I know of.

Would fuck her anytime. In public, when she comes home, damn she's hot. Pussy, anal, ass to mouth, she looks ready for anything.

no full name because I don't want to ruin her life but her names Haili, if you find her I ask you kindly not to post it here

wwyd to Sydney?

I would break her pussy in in the bed of that pick up

Smash her over the back of the head with a hot frying pan and then take a power drill and then drill a hole into her skull and then fuck the hole with my dick and use her blood as lube.

I would have her get out of the car and strip naked, exposing every sexy inch of her body. She would bend over the seat of the car while still standing, so I could get down and shove my face between her thick thighs. I would spread and lick her pussy leaving it dripping, sloppy and wet. I would then my up to her ass, spreading it open and rimming it fast, sticking the tip of my tongue in her pretty little butthole. She's had her fun, now it's time for that pussy to serve my use. I'll grab the car seatbelt and wrap it around her neck, choking her as I pump my cock inside of her dripping cunt. I would go faster and faster, sending waves through her ass each time my crotch smacked into her. I would release her throat, having her turn around quickly for my twitching cock to get shoved to into her mouth. I'd cum instantly, my hot load drip out of her lips over my shaft. Still red faces from being choked she'd immediately get to licking it all up to swallow.

all black gangbang in a cheap motel

need more of her for detail. love that cute white nerd look

Fondle her tits. Play with her nipples. Rub my cock around her pussy lips. Lube her ass. Fuck her hard up the butt. Pull out and cum on her stomach.

Wwyd to the pastors daughter. Faith.

she'd be bent over a pew begging for forgiveness as she gets spit-roasted by me and daddy

Take the draw strings from the pair of pants she's wearing in the left picture and wrap it around her neck and choke the bitch within an inch of her life while fucking her from behind and singing the star spangled banner in mandarin chinese

pick one and wwyd?

Anal rape her in front of her dad who's tied to a chair. Once i've pounded her bleeding ass hole long enough Ill pull out and cum on her face. Id then make her crawl to her dad on suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

Pull the nose ring out of her septum and then fuck the left nostril while she fingers my asshole and we both recite the dialogue between Andrea Sachs and Miranda Priestly in the film "The Devil Wears Prada"

pick one of the previous posts and give your wwyd you lazy fuck

wwyd replies get more

have far left shit into far right's pussy and use the log of shit as a dildo and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize right's egg cells and impregnate her with a retarded human shit baby and then have center left and center right help deliver that retarded human shit baby and then suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby cock until it cant take it anymore and then cums out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over their mouths and then I want them to spit the retarded human shit baby cum into far left's asshole and have far right fuck her in the ass with a 12 inch strap on while using the retarded human shit baby cum as lubricant.
Would take out on a nice candle-lit dinner,

I'd love to fuck left. I mean best sex of her life. Then I'd spend the next few moths destroying her. Get her fucked up at a party and then get a bunch of strangers to rape her bareback and get her pregnant. Then after that I'd leave her and shift the blame so she thinks she's a reckless, worthless whore. Also probably get her hooked on coke before I leave her

Bot

are you ever gonna share more?

hi OP here, actually not believe it or not, just get off at imaginary events

What's your Kik? Let's trade

Mmm nice.

Fuck the blonde girl's ass, cum inside of the girl's asshole next to her.

Wwyd to their butts?

id take some acetone and wash off those stupid fucking eye brows

Favourite? Wwyd?

sadly she doesn't have many "good" ones, best I could find

what happens after that candle-lit dinner?

Nice

that's fine, any more with glasses?

sadly no she got LASIK

wwyd?

left,

I would make her fuck a group of big dick niggers with each one filling her cunt with cum... then I would fuck their sloppy seconds add my load and then pull her down to sit on my face so I can feel the comingled cum ooze down my throat

well regardless dump her nerdy white ass

More far right. Love her ugly face and nice body.

When left is alone, I would walk up from behind and punch her square in the back of the head causing her to fall to the ground disoriented. As she's confused and trying to get back up, I'd rip her tight leggings off just enough for me to shove my cock into her pink cunt. Every time she begins to gain back consciousness, I punch her in the back of the head causing her to become more confused. I would cum deep into her pussy and leave her laying there confused and with cum dripping out of her swollen lips.

wwyd to these sisters?

get her drunk take her to a cheap hotel room to fuck. She starts suck me off for a while. Tell her we're gonna try something fun. Blindfold and start eating her out hearing her slutty moans then tell her we'll have even more fun as i tie her hands, binding them, and once bound shoving my cock into her mouth as she panics as i go deep shes trying to wriggle, but i keep going using her mouth hard. after a while i pull out and let her have a little breather, then flip her over. Open the door and let all the guys in who i invited beforehand. She hears that there are more people in the room and panics but before she can say or do anything theres a dick in her mouth and ass. Theres atleast 20 guys all using all of her holes for the whole night. All of her holes get filled with cum. After that we tie her up behind the hotel so the hobos can get a go with the cum drenched slut.

Wwyd?

follow her back to her dorm after her workout and slip in her door just as shes shutting it and lock it behind me, quickly rushing her and slamming her to the floor with her releasing one quick scream. When i have her shut up i throw her face down her bed and peel off her sweaty clothes and shove my cock raw into her little cunt and force her face down into the sheets, muffling her screams and moans, her hands gripping the sheets tight as i rape her small tight body till i cum fully into her pussy and knock her out cold, continuing my rampage on her body and cumming multiple more times into her pussy and yummy ass

wwyd to her?

more wwyd?

wwyd

Would handcuff her hands over her head to a pole kneeling down and naked. Then I'd brutally facefuck her as she cried and begged me to stop every time my cock exited her mouth. I'd finish on her face, and let it sit there for a while. Then, I'd grab her discarded panties, wipe my cum off her face with them, and duct tape them into her mouth and go to decide what to do to her next

Pull down those panties, pull her thong aside (if there is one), slide my cock inside her butthole while standing.

pull down those pants and anal fuck her on the beach

say "fuck it" and go up behind her mid party and hike that dress up, feeling up her panties and start fucking her right there against the counter, people around would be uncomfortable but i would tell some dudes to join, if she refused i would throw her to the floor and tear her clothes off, demanding everyone begin raping her. Everyone joins in and we fill her holes with cum and turn her into a cum loving slut for the night

more wwyd to this little slut

Wwyd ?

rip a hole in her jeans and bind her legs spread on the fence in the middle of the night. i'd pin her arms above her head and make her watch me as i fuck her unwilling pussy. her eyes go empty when she realizes what is happening. she lets out a little scream as i cum deep inside her pussy. with my cum dripping out of her, i leave her crying and abused body tied to the fence for the next lucky person to use.

wwyd to these sisters?

Face fuck her till her makeup runs down my dick