>we fuck
>go out and enjoy the party
>gives me number
>kiss goodbye
>a week later I get invited to a family get together
>walk in say hi to everyone
>my cousin who I havent seen in 5yrs walks in the room
>make eye contact
>then we both realize what is happening.
>everyone notices
>we try our best to hide it but we're both red as hell.
>the rest of the night was awkward asfuck
>we both had changed in appearance so much that we didnt recognized each other that night at the party.

Don't have any myself but dumping the few stories I saved

They're pretty good reads

This one's a classic

I loved taking baths with my daughter till she turned 14. We always helped clean each other off. I would slip my fingers inside her pussy to clean off the emegma and she would clean mine off with her cute lil toungue. Eventually she realized what I was so she stopped taking baths with me. A part of her is okay with it though because she never self destructed or told anyone

And that's all I got. Here's some farewell tits. Enjoy the fapping

Thanks a lot

>be me
>fuck my mom

24 yo guy who jacked his lil bro off

Greentext?

>be me
>15
>lose a dare
>have to give myself the succ
>do it
Feelsgood.jpeg
>nuts in mouth
>then I bit my dick off
>tasted good
>now spend all my days eating dicks
The End

>We met on grindr
>We didn't know we were eachother
>But we had already complimented eachothers cocks
>So I felt his in his pants and told him to take it out
>God his cock was so manly and his balls were heavy as fuck
>So I just start jacking him his moans were sexy as fuck
>He cums all over my face and then the guilt hits him and says this never happened

more pls

When I was 13 my cousin came to live with us. Her dad was never in the picture and my aunt was going to jail. She was very odd she barley spoke to us even tho she had seen us a lot before. But she was very attached to me (to this day I don't know why), but also very inappropriate. She would lift her dress up and show me her panties and giggle when no one was around, when I asked why she always shrugged and laughed. She would always try to kiss my lips and sit on my lap. I was really annoyed by it cuz I was 13 and to cool for a little girl. That all changed when she came into my room late one night: I was asleep and she woke me up, when I asked what was wrong she said nothing was wrong but she wanted to play a game. I told her I was tired and it was late but she kept asking please. I asked what game and the next words would change both our lives forever. She said I want to play the pee pee game. I thought I was tired and heard wrong but I asked and she said it again. I asked what that was and her eyes lit up like Xmas. She said it where we take turns putting our pee pee's in each others mouth and tickle eachother. I still not sure why but I said yes but she should go first. She dove under the cover and had me in her mouth faster than I blinked. I had no previous sexual contact except my self but she really knew what she was doing. I had no idea how much better than jerking of it was. I lasted maybe a minute or minute and a half before I busted the hardest but in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled at me and layed back living her nightshirt. She had no panties and it was the first pussy I'd ever seen. I returned the favor after which she said we had to keep it secret. She spent 18 months with us while her mom was in jail in that time we had tried sex and anal sex. She went home to her mom after the jail time was but would want to carry on when we could which wasn't often anymore eventually we stopped altogether.

Pic of your mom, your friend's mom. or just a random ass mom. have fun!

he was 14?

nobody said to continue, dumbass.

Can you fuck off?