youtube.com/watch?v=1YuHZb4XsTQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_9T3LXQwmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMwqAfg_e4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EobKwjbqN0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YT-tFOXdwSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enjoy

kek

I myself am afflicted in a similar manner.

Ok, I'll share my story

> be 17, 4 years ago
> pretty average guy, never was outstanding or poor in anything I did.
> 9/10 transfer student walks in and her beauty just blew me away and I immediately thought she was completely out of my league.
> when she walked into the room, we made eye contact with each other.
> I'm sitting there all wide eyed, mouth dragging on the floor, looking dumb as shit probably.
> And there it was, that smile. A smile so gorgeous and captivating, that it made the northern lights seem plain.
> and how convenient it seemed that the only desk open for her to sit was right behind me.
> whatdo.jpg
> so I try playing it cool and keep the spaghetti in my pants.
> I'll just introduce myself.
> Hey, I'm user, voice cracks mid sentence.
> Ragu hits the floor.
> she laughs but only because she found it cute.
>I'm Laurie, nice to meet you.

Cont.
> months go on with us just talking in class and both of us completely failing civics class because of it, well i was, but we didn't care.
> I finally got the balls to ask her on a date.
> to my surprise, she said yes, even considering the fact that every guy in school wanted to hook up with her and she probably got hit on twice a day.
> start going on dates, and we share that connection. That one where once you have it, you never wana lose it.
> fast forward a year later, and us practically inseparable.
> graduation day came, and she was about to give her valedictorian speech.
> I setup a plan and asked to principal if he'd be okay with me proposing to her during the ceremony and he agreed.
> so I did, shitting myself as I was sneaking up behind her from backstage.
> I tap her on the shoulder right before she started her speech. As she turned around I grabbed the mic out of her hand, and of course she was confused.

I normally don't post but I love you Sup Forums
>me be 6 just starting out elementary school
>constantly bullied
>gets fish (stupid I know)
>that fish was my best friend (I never really had friends even today)
>constantly tell fish about my day
>on morning fish dies that was the day I started to get betten up
>continues till I move end of 5th grade
>becomes friend with a 3 year older dude
>introduces me to lacrosse and I play every day with him
>my only real friend
>after 5 months of this at age 11 he takes me to the woods behind my house and proceds to rape me
>I shut down for a year
>parents start beating me up till I moved out
>finally get out of my shell life's looking up
>rumor starts that I am gay (the rapist doesn't to my school so there is no way of anyone knowing)
>locks self in bathroom and starts to cry
>shuts down again
>after a year I try to talk to a girl I like
>we become close friends and at the end of 8th grade year she brakes up with her bf
>we start to date

Continue
>until after 5 months I tell her I love her she immediately breaks up with me then
>shuts down till 11th grade
>I finally try to talk to a girl I like
>we start dating then my ex comes back
>I still like her so I leave my gf for her
>we proceed to date and i feel safe enough to tell her what happened when I was 11
>she "understands"
After 1 months of dating she presured me into sex
>dipshit I am i do
>after we do she tells me that we are done
>calls back 1 month later and says she needs me
>we talk and we become friends again (I am no the smartest person)
>we go to pet smart and look at the animals and i driver her back
>she trys to kiss me i push her away
>she threats me with a call 3 weeks later
>I stop talking to her
>I just turned 18 and she called me and said I raped her and tried to kill her
>she got her family to sue me and try to get me arrested
>I have nothing left my Cort date is tomorrow and I won't go
Today is my last day alive remember my story Sup Forums and thank you for everything for making me smile and helping me along up to tonight
Goodnight,
Jay

Cont.
> So I give my little speech that I've racked my brain for weeks coming up with about how I love you with my entire mind, body, and soul, etc.
> I got on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" Naturally my voice cracks mid sentence while on the intercom
> and there it was.
> that million dollar smile and that laugh at my voice cracking that reminded me of the first day we met.
Yes, user, of course I'll mar-
> and there it was, the moment my life ended.
> she collapsed right there, I caught her as she was falling.
> she was taken to a hospital me holding her hand the whole way there in the back of the ambulance.
"I'm scared, user"
> it's okay baby, you probably just got a little excited and just fainted is all.

Cont.
> so they ran some tests to see what cause her to faint.
> me, her parents, and her were sitting there in her hospital room awaiting the results.
> then the door finally opened and the doctor gave the news.
> the results of her CT scan came in on her head.
> her head lit up like the Fourth of July, riddled with tumors.
> with no options besides a guaranteed failed surgery, he gave her 2 months to live.
> so Laurie being the incredibly strong person that she is, didn't cry despite me and her parents losing it.
> She looked at me and finished her sentence that was cut off during the proposal.
> We had a small wedding with family and close friends a week later and because she was on borrowed time, it was obviously rushed
> so I emptied my savings account of $6000.00 and we went to Portugal for our honeymoon because she always talked about going there.
> Fast forward about 3 weeks later.
> laying in bed at my house, her head on my chest, watching a YLYL thread.
> she looked up at me..
user, i really, really, really like this image
> Thanks, Laurie. Save it, it's all yours my friend.
> she kissed me one last time and smiled that smile that I would kill to see one more time and said..
Goodnight user, I'll love you forever, I promise.
> I knew what was happening but I held it together for her sake, "I love you too, Forever and Always..."
> She died in my arms... 1 year ago today.
Rest in peace my angel.

I just wana see that smile again Sup Forumsros.

Have you been alone for so long to the point you're used to it and it's what you prefer, and everytime you try to be a part of something, you're an immediate joke in other peoples eyes?

I work everyday as a supervisor and I feel like this all the time and I dont have the balls to kill myself with my options right now. If I can find a verified source for a 100% helium tank right now, I'd buy one with a mask and fall die peacefully.

user don't do it man

What do I have left? I have no money and no lawyer.

You are actually a virgin:^/

>tried getting help since I was young
>each time failed
>teachers laughed w other teachers about suicidal thoughts
>doctor said it's probably nothing
>too scared to tell anyone except this one girl, but we stopped talking because I don't have the energy to socialize
>think I'm bipolar because sometimes I get really out-going and confident despite sometimes barely being able to go on public transit sometimes due to anxiety
>sometimes I feel like a normie and it's great, despite it being a huge act
>every time life gives me a hint of good it feels like it's teasing me
>don't want to live, but don't want to freak out parents or have friends think it's there fault
>every time I get motivation something's happened to where if someone really tries hard enough they can blame themselves
>thinking of just going to a hospital and blowing my brains out so others who want to live can use my organs
>It's kinda fucked how I get really happy at the idea of dying because some kid, or aging grandparent will be able to spend more days with those they love
>on the other hand I think it'll be easier for those who know me (primarily parents, don't think anyone else cares that much it at all) if I make my death look like an accident but then I'd be wasting the opportunity to help and do something good with my life

Every girl always leaves me for some other guy.
I don't get it.
I'm smart, I'm funny, attractive enough, independent, I know how to please/treat a woman.
Maybe its because I'm too nice. idk
I never thought I would ever ask myself this question. But what do they have that I don't have?
And the answer is everything.
The last thing I have is one single shred of pride left. And the faint distant hope that I have is maybe someday I'll meet a nice girl.
Im tired of being used and lied too.

I'll tell her you said hi unless I go to hell

user there's plenty of reasons for you not to kill yourself. You just turned 18 man you have your whole life ahead of you and maybe she won't go through with it or won't have enough evidence to show that you "raped and tried to kill her".

I am just tried of life I am nothing special except here

Get out of the country and give me her address

A feels thread? I normally lurk but I feel like telling my 'story' or whatever. Basically I grew up in a somewhat typical house with a mom and the occasional stepdad and dealt with the occasional abuse and sexual assault that doesn't really affect me at all. I moved to my current location a while back (2012?) going into 8th grade.
Believe me, I was never a social animal but I was also ugly and had no friends at this new school. Everyone there was an asshole. I discovered cutting.
The cutting stopped for a few years until High School began and it went on for a week before a teacher or peer noticed.
A few years have passed but then the thoughts came back with a vengeance and life has been a little horrible now.
> Every little thing that is mean/rude that someone says or does sticks with me.
> Due to therapy cutting doesn't get me the 'high' or rush or happiness that it used to so now I'm more suicidal than anything.

to be honest I just want to end it right now but its late and I'll be working tomorrow which will be the perfect time to end it. Sorry for the weird formatting and stuff, I really only browse these types of threads.

user of course your special. Everyone is man and I'm tired of life too but I'm not about to throw it all away knowing I have a whole life ahead and you shouldn't either.

That would ruin her
Her ex besides me is in the military and fucked her up she was a kinky slut so if you do that it will ruin her life no death needed

About to be 20 in 6 days and I'm tired of living already. My life is a cruel joke. I hace nothing. No one is or could be attracted to me so I can't breed, I'm a stupid talentless idiot with no social skills. There is simply nothing to live for.

Bruh she is trying to cuck u lmao this bitch deserves to be fucking curve stomped

First thing didn't send send her bdsm toys if I can find her address

I agree with user man she deserves to be fucking curve stomped.

>wife left me yesterday
>still drinking
>took both kids with her
>thinking about to be an hero

Don't give up OP there's hope for all of us.

Like thats the shit that sends u to hell. Like who does that? Fr tho if u womt do anything u should at least gtfo to another country and start over. U can find happiness it just takes time. Do u habe any hobbies or enjoy doing a certain thing?

fuck

Again I agree with user man you should at least get out of the country and start a new life if you don't have money or a lawyer.

i hate myself and i just want to die

you found it
god damn you are a god
thank you so much

hit me right in da feels

>made a good amount of money
>basically rich
>was living with wife, no kids
>wife was diagnosed with lung cancer (we both smoked)
>she died after 3 years
>we treated the lung cancer but no hope as the doc said
>still try to act like a normal human
>now i cuddle with her bed sheet, it smells just like her.

bump because i dont want to be alone

>be 17
>met a qt3.14 in school
>take her out to prom
>meet her parents, and they liked me
>on prom night we reserved a hotel room
>had my older bro sneak booze for me
>after prom get back to hotel and get drunk with her
>fucked her raw
>she preg
>"ohshit.jpeg"
>apologize to parents and ask for her hand in marriage
>propose to her because of wedlock
>says no
Then nothing for 9 months
>baby pops out
>court order summons
>qt3.14 asking for child support
>pleads with judge that I want to be there for the child
>qt3.14 claims rape because alcohol
>rape charge dropped
>now I pay child support and have a restraining order on child and qt3.14

Well,Sup Forums, tonight might have just been the night. I think that its finally time for me to leave. I just want you guys to know what, through the thick and thin, Sup Forums was always there for me, and will have been. I love you all,
From,
user from Jew school

Why user?

godspeed user

Well, before I do it, I may as well do it. Not like death has a appointment eh? Not yet anyway.
>Be Me, 14 years old.
> Filthy Jew faggot, parents wanted me to go on a birthright trip with some "friends" that I had known for a while in middle school.
>For the rest of this trip, I will be referring to this as the Israel trip.
>Attended this school from 1st Grade to 8th, in 8th we go to Israel.
>School shilled the trip to make us stay there, was a pretty shitty education, for they didn't teach some essential shit properly, fucked me later in high school.
>Arrive at Jerusalem airport, normal shit, faggots ignoring me like they had normally done throughout my time there.
> A Day and a 1/2 in, tired, we are going to the underground western wall
>Note about the trip: We were going with 2 other middle schools.
>On way to the place, fall asleep due to jet lag.
>FirstIncident.jpg
>I fall asleep next to a guy on the bus, Dickhead doesn't even try to wake me up.
>Nobody notices me, like usual.
>Stuck with Israeli bus driver
>Somewhat dazed and confused, go with bus driver to his parent's house.
>Dude speaks no english, have no idea what he is saying.
> At this point, I feel bad for him, due to the fact that this faggot just showed up (me).
>Get back to the group, at the wall.
>A group of 40 jewish children, including the ones i knew, all look at me, and start laughing at me.
>This is when I realized that life was not going to work out well for me.
>Worst part however, was not the fact that the kids were laughing at me, that was expected, save a few.
>The worst part was the fact that the chaperones, teachers of mine, were also laughing, and did not try to help me in the slightest.
>I trusted these people, and this act of negligence, in addition to 2nd incident (coming soon), almost sent me off the deep end, thought about an heroing.

>Back to the story
>I then watch everyone i thought I knew, slowly cave to peer pressure.
>AsExpected.jpg
>Fast forward to a few days later.
>Friend of many years up to that point invites me to talk in his room.
>2ndIncident.exe has started running
>The Time has come for the 2nd incident
>Go into friend's room, lets call him Zach
>Zach then, along with 2 other faggots
>They then take me, place me under the sink, place towel tight on my face, and pour water.
>Waterboarding.jpg
>Too scared, brain gets sensation of drowning
>Throw up a little, immediately goes back into mouth.
>This, although it was only 2 minutes, felt like an eternity.
>Especially because it was by someone I trust, in addition to the 2 guys who helped him (also trusted them)
>Walk out stunned, lost faith in humanity.

>...
>After Israel Trip
>I attempt a form of communication with this man, after about 3 weeks of minimal communication with the outside world.
>During this time, I attempted suicide.
>Parents thought I was being overdramatic.
>Probably was.
>Back to the story
>I skype this man,
>I ask him "Zach, why did you waterboard me?"
> He replies "Well user, I just wanted to. And you were the easiest to do it to because I knew you wouldn't resist."
> I have not spoken to him since.
That day has haunted my memory for years now, because it is a constant reminder of how I can never truly trust anyone, and how even those who you think understand, never will. Thank you for listening in on my faggotry.
>Flash Back to week before end of school.
>Depressed as shit, look around to see if anyone cares about what just happened.
>As normal, nobody does
>In fact, school attempts to cover up the issue, and pretends like it didn't happen (The bus incident that it, not the waterboarding)
>Even if the waterboarding got out to beside the kids, Zach's parents have enough money to "make it all go away".
>I confront the school about the bus issue, they say it was a problem and won't happen again.
>I know its bullshit, but i let it go.
>However, my parents (my mother) stopped supporting the school (My dad wanted to pretend like nothing happened)
All in all, lesson is to never trust kids, or people in general. I learned that lesson the hard way.

Cont.?

fuck off jew

Thats coming soon, don't worry about that...

i miss her

>Be me, 46 yrs old. Married for 24 yrs.
>Had a heart attack, idiopathic...not from diet. >Feels bad.jpg
> Wife doesnt seem to give a shit, cold
> Best friend at work, Qt3.24 blonde almost in
>tears worried about me, confesses feelings.
> Oh shit.bat did not see that coming
>Shes married to a douchnozzle manchild.
>Trying to get better, want her so badly
> Tl;dr Im married,to someone who doesnt love
> me
> Head over heels for someone already married
> Why fuck does life have to be so stupid?

nice double dubs but this is a feels thread nignog

woah

Whats your age and why dont u at least go after the faggots that did this to u. Dont submit man fight back at least kill some of them for traumatizing you. Also dont kill yourself man com on...

user you shouldn't do it over some stupid kid man.

>be 20 now
>qt3.14's parents think she shouldn't have done that, but since she was 18 they couldn't stop her
>have paid $6k in child support
>qt3.14's parents help pay $4k too
>qt3.14's parents always send me Christmas cards and etc. of my baby boy
>qt3.14 is now being a fucking neet at her parents house taking their and my money
>each year I go to court with her to try and end the child support and asking to be able to see my child
>each year is denied
>I had to move back in with my parents three months ago because the child support made me unable to live somewhere else
>full time 40hrs a week for half of my check to go to her
>would be 3/4 if not for qt3.14's parent's help
>to not seem like a deadbeat qt3.14's parents tell my child that I died fighting in Afghanistan
>when qt3.14 leaves the house, qt3.14's parents show them pictures of me so he knows what I look like
>with the help of qt3.14's after we are going to get my kid back from her, saying that she is doing a bad job taking care of the child forcing the parents to take care of their grandchild
Wish me luck

>first time back on Sup Forums in 5-ish years
>not sure how to feel
>not even sure why I came back?
>brooks was here

I've hurt like... a lot of people by pulling out of their lives because I'm scared of emotional attachment/commitment. People tell me their stories, their trauma, their secrets, and I'm there for them, always trying to help in any way I can. I try to be the best damn thing in their life. And then they say they love me/I'm a loved one/really anything to do with love and I drop them within a week. I only hurt the people I try to help because I don't want people to care about me... this has happened eleven times now, and I just want it to stop

just passin through trying to drink myself to death. cheers

yeah i tried to be in a relationship once but i know next nothing about handling one and they fell apart pretty quickly.

i failed at so many things its just a norm to me

You'll get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lg6v1zxjU

same i even listen to music about it

As someone who has been medically diagnosed as a sociopath (antisocial personality disorder ASPD) I know what that's like. The only thing that makes me want to be with someone is if they pleasure me. I don't know if I'm even heterosexual, anyone who is willing to make me cum will do the job. Now I have had a gf for 2 years now, and all we ever do is eat food together and fuck. I don't care what she feels or anything. I have no problem walking away from that as long as someone else is there to bust my nut

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q_lg6v1zxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=1YuHZb4XsTQ
better.

#
Damn man, two sides of the same coin. That's some Mr. Glass & Unbreakable shit. I leave because they care and you leave because you don't

bump

I'm not really alone, I have a few friends. One or two of them actually talk to me sometimes.

same here user

Fuck man, that's some shit right there. Why don't you go for her? I mean if your wife doesn't love you and your best friend has feelings for you instead of her husband AND you just fucking survived a heart attack, don't you think it's about the right time to seize the goddamned day?

nice trips user

second time tonight, thanks user

I've spent like... a lot of time driving around town listening to music by myself. I get really out of it and not able to talk to people, so I leave around midnight to just waste gas. My brother is diagnosed with lung cancer, terminal, so there's a few songs that I just play and sing/scream/cry to in the middle of nowhere. I come home, where everybody is already asleep and just lay into bed, only getting a few hours of sleep every night. My mom has noticed how many miles I'm putting on my car, my dad talks about how tired I look all the time, and I'm running out of money to burn on gas, but honestly, I don't care. I just want to help my brother, and I can't.

Here's a few of the songs I listen to, if you're curious:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_9T3LXQwmE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMwqAfg_e4s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EobKwjbqN0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YT-tFOXdwSI

Bump because I'm dead on the inside

Kill yourself you faggot do it on livestream

Kill yourself on livestream and entertain me you fagbitch

bump2

FUCKEN KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

I've been in a couple. Mostly long distance but i gave up after my last irl relationship. Im just not meant to be with anybody

I have one steam friend that I talk with every so often but most of our conversations arent that long or exciting.

DRINK SOME BLEACH FUCK YEAH. BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH BLEACH YOURE TOO PUSSY DRINK THAT BLEACH PUSSYBOY

Im in love with my best friend who is in love with her boyfriend, im fresh outta highschool, my home life feels like im living with 4 roomates, i have no idea what i want to do in life because it's meaningless.

not sure if cringe or edgy

Just real shit fagulator

FUCKEN FAGGOTS BEING DEPRESSED ONLINE IN 2017

No, you're right, my bad, let's get back to traps and feet
wtf

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
GO SUCK A DICK PUSSYBOY

not sure there's a difference anymore

PUSSYBOY BITCH

that one fucked me up for the longest time, I actually fell in love with that girl because of the story...I still cant bring myself to read it

well not for these plebs

PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY PUSSYBOY

BUNCH OF LITTLE BITCHES CRYING ONLINE