Yo b-tards i need some suggestions

Yo b-tards i need some suggestions.
I have a girlfriend whos severely emotionally attached to me. Im her first bf, first guy to see her naked, she talks to me everyday. I find her very bland now that i have got to know her over a year. I think i want to break up with her but im not sure i can do it without her literally having a mental crisis. She has depression and lots of other shit and i fear that if i do it she may kill herself. What do i do?

Rape her

You don't give a fuck about her needs is what you do. If she has problems they're her problems not yours.

Yo i have the exact same thing

Nono i want to find another gf after this.

I think my biggest problem really is her personality

This. It's the only way to make her hate you.

Do the following: Cheat on her.
Yeah, seriously. So you will realize that there is no woman on earth that will fuck you like she actually does right now. Then you will fall in love with her again.

You're stuck forever. Sorry bout that.

This sounds legit plus ill have a reason to break up with her, i could say something about how i cant forgive myself!!!! Keep shit like this coming

Best advice and easy to do

Well i mean im probably going to still do it, i just want to get out of second hand suicide

Wait shot i misinterpterrated what you said, but i big reason why i want to break up with her is she doesnt have much of a personality

Self bumb

Get her on healthy food and exercise, get her metabolism up. Go out and do adventures stuff. Figure out what you both want to do to give of yourself to help others.

Depression is a disease made worse by selfishness. Fix that.

Hmm but what about her bland personality though

Pumb

Dude seriously hold on to her. You will regret letting her go later down the road. I promise. She can handle it if you leave her, most everyone does. But you will miss having someone that cares that deeply about you. It's not worth it to ruin such a good thing. She will mature and confide in things as she gets older and her personality will blossom into something beautiful. Don't miss out on that.

drop the bitch, emotional ass girls are not worth the trouble

Shoot her in the kneecap with a shotgun and claim you only date non 1 legged people

How often does she let you fuck her

Really important

Here a wrench in plans though, i havent seen her in under a year, and i wont get to see her for year and couple of months. Even then her second part of schooling sends her POSSIbly to my city or maybe one further than she was before...

Lmao ty for that laugh

Ive seen her naked. Shes still pure maiden... and i have a small chance of fucking her in a month

Yeah, distance kind of fucks all that up. Idk man I'd still give it a try if I were you, but I'm big into commitment and i know a lot of young guys aren't. Soo.

Where as im 20 in a month im not sure of anythinh, the adulting conept to me has a hard learning curve worst to dota imo

Im referring to commitment

All girls are bland. You're gonna dump her, get a new girl, and feel the same way about her. Girls don't need to be interesting because they have tits and vaginas and dumbfuck guys will date them even if they're boring as a paper sack full of vanilla-flavored oatmeal.

Do not dump a girl simply because she's boring. All women are.

Every time you fuck, start hinting about ever more kinky and edgy sex. Ass fuck, public fuck, public ass fuck, twosomes, twosomes with her sister, threesomes with her sister and her mom.. family pet, you get the idea. Eventually she will go away.

Im doing it boys. Now just help me out on how, hell even write me up something to say and ill even throw in this game of quads gets.

We dont.

Oh and better believe op will deliver.

And if you think even thou i said i would that im not op the here

Last post failed one sec

Realize You're a idiot, if you break up with her.

Even ive lost interest in talking to her? Completely?

"Are you being followed? Bc I've been seeing people behind your back for months" let's breakup