On Previously Recorded Jack and Rich just said that they don't mind Mary Jane being played by a black actress

On Previously Recorded Jack and Rich just said that they don't mind Mary Jane being played by a black actress.

Why do we like these cucks again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NekoCaseOnly/status/358021925085253632
youtube.com/watch?v=S02pwn3owdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because as long as she has red hair literally who give a fuck

>liking jack or rich
Kys

>we
Quit projecting. A sizable chunk of Sup Forums hates this Youtuber shit but the jannys wont do their job

they don't feel like starting that obvious shitstorm.

>fat manbaby and bald faggot have cuck opinions

What a shock

Good to know Rich is still alive

who?

I don't mind either, because Spiderman is one of the shittiest heroes in existence and his story has been told more than enough times already. Make Peter a black tranny and fuck off already.

>caring about capeshit
wew

Neither of them really cares about capeshit anymore

Spoony

Nobody cares but it's going to get a lot of blogs a lot of clicks for a good while yet so we're going to keep hearing about it

When I first watched an episode of these guys I was OK with how they did their show.

But then I found out 95% of their channel is capeshit and ordinary shit.

if jay's not on the stream, pre rec isn't on topic for Sup Forums

I know you're extremely fat, but you should stop considering yourself a "sizable chunk of Sup Forums".

>it's a "Sup Forums babbies cry about race" episode

you guys are almost as bad as the tumblr shitters with this

I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say, I can't get enough of these RLM guys and they're different-but-same shows

That's pretty rude

Actually, that's not true at all.
They review lesser known, or less mainstream films, on HITB all the time. Also, BOTW/WOTW is entirely dedicated to shit that is well out of the ordinary.

most adults do not give a shit about it

wrong turn somewhere, pal?

WHO THE FUCK CARES, FAGGOT?

Mary Jane's entire character is "hot redhead who is Spiderman's gf".

That's it. There's nothing else to her.

Who the fuck cares if they make her look different?

What a fucking depressing photo. So much is sad about this even down to the body language.

It's almost like that was the point of the photo or something.

The only one I like is Jay. Mike is ok. All the others I hate

racists

THEN WHY CALL HER MARY JANE

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF ITS NOT HER?

Doublethink argument liberals.

What do you meant "it's not her"?
A white actress would "be" Mary Jane?

Look, I understand the complaints when they raceswap a character that actually matters, but Mary Jane literally has no defining characteristics besides her hair and being Peter's girlfriend. How the fuck does it matter that she's black?

>RLM thread
>Mary Jane is black thread
Well, I applaud you for containing two shitty threads into one, OP.

Haha right dude? This board is for us mature adults who like to watch movies for adults, like new spiderman movies. Get these kiddos out of our board amirite amigobre? (I combined amigo and hombre XXDD)

Cuck doublethink knows no bounds.

>Characters primary attribute is being hot
>Cast an ugly sheboon.
It completely takes anyone familiar with spiderman out of the movie.
Suspension of disbelief, broken.

Rich agrees with everybody to get along and likes black ass.

Jack's a faggot liberal.

What did you expect?

>faggot liberal
jack is a fucking gun nut. he's just a stereotypical white suburban american father. he's called women cunts many times on stream.

josh is the liberal.

>Rich agrees with everybody to get along
I take it you've never watched any Pre Rec stream ever?

I don't consider Josh as a part of RLM.

They're from Wisconsin. That should tell anyone all they need to know about their political opinions.

KEK

I don't either, and the fact that he's in the picture with all those RLM members actually bothers me

oh how i wish this would become reality. instead this is who is part of RLM twitter.com/NekoCaseOnly/status/358021925085253632

He's a good reason to legalize murder.

I agree. He's basically an associate, beardfat will never be RLM.

Beardfat is the worst.

What are some Josh quotes or highlights? I can't think of any, shit even the Canadians are better.

Isn't the new Peter Parker black too? Would you honestly rather see some qt ginger get Blacked P-diddy Parker?

>he doesn't watch Previously Recorded

Hell the reviews too. The only thing I've ever seen Rich and Baldcuck agree on is that Uncharted 4 sucked.

If you care about that you deserve to be mocked like the racist manchild you are.

>Don't you dare to use your brain *big nosed smug*

Niggers need to stop appropriating white culture. Gingerdye is equivalent to blackface. They don't understand the Irish experience.

>complaining about the race of a fictional character
>using your brain
MENSA tier.

>you have get used to our agenda *nods*

It's out!
youtube.com/watch?v=S02pwn3owdg

They spent the last 30 years growing into unfashionable overweight beta numales for this photo? Damn talk about dedicated.

I can't understand how people don't love Rich Evans.

His prank phone call on the Dog Sitter WOTW almost killed me I laughed so hard.

>tfw you realize that even the RLM hate is just a meme

I just tune him out when he's on. If there were a way to edit him out of the video, I would.

The fact that someone put time into this is depressing.

What's wrong with Zendaya anyway?

n o t h i n g
o
t
h
i
n
g

The "Not-Colin" Canadian (Jim?) has had a few good deadpan zingers. And Colin is like the slightly-more gay and quieter Canadian version of Jay.

They had some girl named "Lora Story" on one of the early BOTW's who I thought was really funny (I think it was the one with Trolls 2), but I haven't seen her since.

Does Jack still work for FLM for free?

oh i am laffin

Jack is the worst. Beardfat and Jay are the only oens who watch non-capeshit movies, and he mostly keeps his shit opinions on twitter. Jack is literally unwatchable.

She was funny. She's a local radio DJ in their area so she's used to talking on her toes. She's a chunky qt too. Huge jugs.

>Caring about capeshit
Embarrassing desu

Ok, seriously why do people like you think it's worth your time to say "hur der, people like capeshit" instead of just ignoring it? You're as guilty of wasting your time as much as anyone you're trying to act superior to. List your top 5 films and I'll find a way to tell you how retarded you are.

>Ok, seriously why do people like you think it's worth your time to say "hur der, people like capeshit" instead of just ignoring it?
Because capeshit singlehandedly ruined this board for anyone that actually wants to discuss film.

Jack is objectively the best RLM member, he's a funnier character than they've ever had

Almost? They ARE SJWs. Both sides literally bitch and moan about the exact same things.

>giving a shit what AIDS and Rich "only funny in editing" Evans think
>watching PreRec at all when Jay isn't there
I seriously hope you guys do not partake in this sort of behaviour.

Nobody likes AIDSMOBY or Rich

Why are people who are half white or more being referred to as "black"?

Yet here you are posting on an e-celeb thread and randomly bitching about superhero movies. Try starting your own thread. If no one replies it means you have shit taste and you can finally go through with killing yourself.

>IT'LL BE LIKE A GIRAFFE'S NIGHT OUT IN MANHATTAN

>Yet here you are posting on an e-celeb thread and randomly bitching about superhero movies
Yeah I know. I literally just gave you the reason why too.
>If no one replies it means you have shit taste
It literally doesn't, though. That's something a retard would say and it's not an argument. All anyone wants to talk about on this board is capeshit and blockbusters.

People want to talk about them because they're more fun to watch than a French woman drinking wine and smoking cigarettes in black and white.

I'm still waiting for that top 5 list, grandma.

SAVAGE

Because they're right and you should stop looking for things to complain about.

#BURGERSFRIED

>

all me

Jay is a chubby chaser

Once you're tainted with even one drop, it's over. You're done.

I can't think of anything less important. I kinda wish anyone who spent any energy complaining about Ghosbusters online were forced to live in Indian slums for a year. See how big of a deal it is then. I

People have been making shit like this since the Internet was around, why does this one shock you?

You are complaining about the complaining. How are you not even worse?

Because I'm a big nosed jew.