/dixie/

chaste southern waifu edition

bump for antebellum architecture

I feel like I ( ) should start using a name in these threads. Country Calligrapher? Redneck Penman? I'm open to suggestions.

'Penfag'

Nah, too faggy.

nice to see you boys

>randomly found arkansas meme finally
>makes me feel bad but its all true

Likewise.
Look at this fancy-ass tripcode.

>YeeYEE

REBEL YELL

Good evening, lads.

VERY nice tripcode.

>ribs
>red beans n rice
>mac n cheese
>greens
>texas toast
>side of sauce

hhhhrrrrrnnnnnnnnnngggggg

>youve done well

Welcome to /dixie/, the only general so conservative it literally can't exist outside American work hours without 404ing.

How you doing y'all?

Heh, thanks. I figured y'all would approve.
>can't exist outside American work hours without 404ing.
I'll have you know I've been bumping it every night. We reached the bump limit on the last one.

Don't worry, your bumps were god tier. We're just a very slow general, but there's nothing wrong with that, plenty on Sup Forums are even slower.

؜ Who here /eatinghealthy/? Only thing I have eaten that wasn't junk food in a while desu.

a thread a day is a healthy start

im almost out of food, down to rice and grits til friday

reminder that the South is under occupation by a foreign imperialistic power and force is justified to liberate our land

Very slow is better than very fast, honestly. Easier to follow.

I like to think I eat pretty well.

Do you guys still love lynyrd skynyrd in your generatoon or was it just a fad during the youth of your grandparents?

Generation*

yeah but everyone gets tired of it being on the radio all the time

>heard freebird twice today

I just wish we had some cultural protection in the current US, like non-English countries do in the UK for example. Just at least an acknowledgement that we're not just part of some generic American nationality.

At Memphis my boys

but being the scrappy shitty part of the country makes us unique

i dont want the south to become soft

It is definitely better than fast, but we still need a few more posters. Hopefully some more fellow Southrons will get sick of /c*m/ or a few more foreigners decide to be regulars here.

The South sucks

Southerners are dumb and annoying

They are stupid and do dumb stuff all the time

They say a lot of dumb shit

They are superstitious and ignorant

They are infected with a saccharine and self-pitying romanticism

True this

This, and sweet tea is disgusting.

I see your point, but as it is Southern culture is slowly dying. The accent only becomes thinner and thinner as the generations go by.

I'm sorry y'all feel that way.

Not if you make it right.

>I'm sorry y'all feel that way.
If Southerners were actually capable of swallowing their completely bafflingly inexplicable pride and feeling sorry for anything they have ever said or done, warranted or not, it simply wouldn't be the South anymore, it would probably resemble something like a developed country instead

The best way you guys can preserve your culture is to continue living uneducated lives of selfishness and ignorance. That's literally the basis of your entire culture, so the more you contribute to the dumbing of America, the stronger your identity will be

Good luck

didn't read any of that lol

me neither honestly

>most disastrous
>Based on 1860 census figures, 8 percent of all white males aged 13 to 43 died in the war, including 6 percent in the North and 18 percent in the South.
Only for the South.

Saaaad

who /chickenanddumplings/

I'm gonna make some more of these later.

sounds good

maybe some quintessential southern phrases?

>y'all come back now
>come sit a spell

>chaste
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
She'll probably get fucked by niggers and her cousin at the same time everyday.

you're probably a dumb nigger

also send help

Couldn't quite hear you, jap.
Don'tcha know Oak Ridge is the home of the development of the atomic bomb?

LMAO

I got something special for y'all.

1/6

Step 1: acquire box of ISIS.

2/6

Step 2: drown ISIS in hot water for about 4 minutes.

3/6

Steps 3–4: pour ISIS water into a shaker with ice cubes and simple syrup (or plain old sugar, but it'll take longer to dissolve, so be sure to mix it well). Shake that shit.

4/6

Steps 5–6: put crushed ice in a glass and a little lemon juice, if you like. Pour contents of shaker into glass.

5/6

Step 7: it's sweet tea, motherfuckers.

6/6

good post.

GREAT post
Albeit the plebian way you prepared the tea made me hurl in my mouth a little bir

give me on for washington

>Turkey
I've got some Çaykur tea actually. I'll get a teapot out for that, but not to throw one tea bag in some hot water that's just gonna get poured over ice anyway.

>çaykur
What kind do you have? Tiryaki tastes awful and is literally the shitty part of the tea leaves thst usually no one wants yo sell

Right now I've got the Çay Ciceği. Had the Altınbaş one before too, I just get em off Amazon. Shit's cheap and good when you want a bunch of hot black tea.

>altınbaş
Good taste

>flower tea
GREAT taste

Why do you buy tea from the internet when you can just get it from a market? I dont think caykur tea is even that exotic

Only saw it in a store one time, in an import store in city about an hour away, for two or three times the price on Amazon. No thanks, I'll get it delivered to my door for less money.

God save the South,
Her altars and firesides,
God save the South!

10/10 bring the jubilee

As suggested by .

Also suggested by .

saved

thx bud

Based

do Yankees get butthurt when people call it the War of Northern Aggression?

Any time.

hell yes they do

i've even gotten looks from calling it the war of the states

War Between the States or War of the States is objectively the best name, but anything beats Civil War because it wasn't a Civil War

Should I feel bad that I don't have a southern accent even though I was born here?

going to marathon some King of the Hill today

Not everyone born in the South has one.
Not everyone who has one was born in the South.

Yes but there are worse things in the world

bump