A white guy said because society sees light skin and light coloured eyes as the best looking...

A white guy said because society sees light skin and light coloured eyes as the best looking, that means white people are superior because they're naturally light skinned and light eyed.

Then I asked him if he thinks being muscular, tall, and having a big cock is superior. He said yes.

I said "so you think black people are superior because they're naturally muscular, tall, and well endowed?"

White people shocked, black people rock!

Like and share with your brothas....

you're just inviting another thread full of nigger hate by posting this. another thread full of racial IQ statistics.

>"so you think black people are superior because they're naturally muscular, tall, and well endowed?"

Are they though?

Some Africans are well-endowed, definitely. But most of Africa is short as fuck and weak.

they have denser muscle fibres allowing for a slightly greater explosive strength potential than whitey on average

heights vary across nationalities of blacms

they arent better endowed though, thats a meme created by Victorian racists that has survived through the centuries

>t. /fit/

>they have denser muscle fibres allowing for a slightly greater explosive strength potential than whitey on average

Fair.

But why do Whiteys absolutely DOMINATE all strength sports? Literally every strongman and powerlifting competition is dominated entirely by Whitebois.

Scandis are taller so they dominate Strongman

Asians are flexible and short so they dominate weightlifting

Powerlifting is a niche sport that is only really practiced in the West

Americans do well at all strength sports because they have a lot of money for sports funding

>Powerlifting is a niche sport that is only really practiced in the West
>Americans do well at all strength sports because they have a lot of money for sports funding

Yeah but I mean even black western bois don't do well in it. Do they just not practice it?

Blacks have done well in power lifting relatively for the few that did it. I should note that ymcas prohibited nin whites in many areas and ymcas are a great starting point for people back then.

The thing with the sport is that you need a lot if financial Investmrnt in it to compete in it and stable access to the equipment and the diet.

Also African americans go for the sports that pay well. They'd swamp soccer or cricket if that paid well in america

I'm talking about now though not 200 years ago.

ps: are YMCAs the last bastion of the white race?

African Americans are tall and muscly because they were selectively bred for slavery.

But we are the tallest people on earth. We got gyms to get muscular as fuk. And our average dick size is 6.2 inch. So does that mean the Dutch are superior to everybody else?

but blacks are shorter than whites

longer arms and huge torsos are common in asian/slavic/middle-eastern cunts. they generate more "core strength" and hence why power lifters come from eastern europe/asia most of the time.

blacks for some reason don't usually have "stocky" frames, its usually longer legs, shorter bodies imo. hence why there are not many black olympic lifters.

t. olympic-lifters/powerlifter

>Michael Sam

It's funny because the black guy in the pic was considered undersized to play his position in the NFL

>average dick size is 6.2 inch
lies

An african is not an african is not an african

Almost all the super fast or strong black athletes trace their heritage back to west africa (in and about guinea, nigeria, into northwest congo).
>Over the last seven Olympic men’s 100-meter races, all 56 finalists have been of West African descent.

Wheras East-africans like the Somalis or Ethiopians are great long distance runners but certainly aren't naturally muscular, by any stretch of the word.
>Remarkably, the story of East African runners is the mirror image of the West African success story. While terrible at the sprints, runners from Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda and Somalia, along with a sprinkling of North and Southern Africans, regularly dominate endurance running.

And North Africans are distinct as well, and don't seem to have any particular athletic specialties (unless I'm missing something? I only know of that middle-distance runner from Morocco).

There's no money on lifting. There is though in bodybuilding.

Die leaf cunt

>There's no money on lifting. There is though in bodybuilding.
You retarded?

Not even you women find you guys masculine, what are you smo... Nevermind.

exactly what he wanted

>bodybuilding
>doing retarded meme motions, being utterly fucking weak too because you neglect core muscles

nah i do it because of the ascetic appeal. its partly mental therapy, partly spartan intellectual ideal, etc.

nigeria is one of the shortest countries in the world

>t.rasheed
These are literally the type of jokes I'd expect from people here. The way its written and all that gives it away that you're from south asia

>White people rocked, black people shocked
All its missing is the cool glasses emoji

>A white guy said because society sees light skin and light coloured eyes as the best looking, that means white people are superior because they're naturally light skinned and light eyed.
said no one ever