Im a certified psychologist, 26 and married. AMA

Im a certified psychologist, 26 and married. AMA

was talking to a girl for a little over a year. my friend tells me she's now banging this guy who looks like a complete fag. i'm angry but can't help but imagine what it would've been like if me and her were together. how do i forget lol

Is gay normal?

No i'm straight. She's pansexual tho

I am convinced that any relationship I have will end in heartbreak. 34 years old, it always does. Don't know how to get over it, wish I could be proven wrong. Just because there are examples of good relationships doesn't prove I will ever get to have it.

Have you read the new pages of sonichu also have you heard of Christian Weston chandler?

well if you did developed some feeling for her, it makes sense you feeling angry because she is with someone else. your ego is actually hurt. thats the EMOTIONAL ASPECT OF THIS.
On the SOCIAL aspect, you may have avoided a bullet since she is obviously into a different type of man. She may have picked another dude, but just imagine your anger if you had started dating her, and she had cheated on you down the road.
Suggested remedy: Find someone else. You sound young, between 13 to 22 maybe? More information about yourself may help me come up with better solutions, but if you still under the average age of marriage among males in your country you still in time to find your special someone.
Homework: Find the average marriage age among males and females in your country, just for starters

Suicide is more common than auto deaths. Why nobody talk about it?

What is the minimum threshold of an action potential? And can with classical conditioning can an AP be stopped?

Damn. I'd love to talk more with you about this. I'm actually 18 and unfortunately I've got a lot on my mind. I'm not depressed or something, but i really could use someone to talk to. If you're not down for that, I can understand that haha.

34 is well past the average marriage age for males in both mEXICO, where im from, and the USA, last time i checked. It only makes sense that youve encountered heartbreak at this point in your life. Females interested in a long term traditional relationship are rare these days, specially in developed countries because of marxism and its feminism, among other social cancers. More than prove you wrong about your hopeless state of mind, id suggest you embrace that frustration and make YOUR OWN SELF prove people around you wrong.
Suggestions: Hit the gym and hit it hard. nO MORE SEDENTARISM. eDUCATE yourself, learn new languages, travel and purposely change your own perception on life and women.

- Dont let one woman ruin all the others for you -

Why am I a depressed awkward weirdo?

Sure, bro. Ill be back on B this week. I got a lot of free time these days since my wife is visiting her folks. Its just me, my German Shepard and you all this week, friends :)

iD HAVE TO APPLY A psicometric test to find out your personal threshold. Which area of your psique/specific behaviour are you interested in measuring and changing/extinguishing?

how do you get the motivation to do things that arent a waste of time

Hey OP, I've recently started on a SSRI (sertralin), I've kinda been sad my whole life my weight and that I don't really have caring parents and I'm failing school and my life, and my the SSRI did stuff in the start, not anymore. Any advice?

true, you got a kik account or something?

you -being- those adjetives may just been an idea that is been implanted in you by the media and people around you. just because youve performed poorly in school or social situations in the past doesnt mean you are going to be considered a weirdo permanentely... the solution is, keep on going out, get to know people, imitate winners and shake off the losers. Most behaviour is learned in the end, so you only need to find a role model and learn from it. Remember when you were a kid and wanted to be Superman, Batman... its pretty much the same idea, and may be as effective as it is simple

Who certified you?

Not Op but I'd advise increasing the dosage as I'm on the same.

you focus on the reward. i assume you mean videogames and watching tv as a waste of time...going a extra mile at work or school should pay off quite quickly, also. Do a little life hack: Play videogames and set subtitles in a language you want to learn. Listening requires less attention that observation, so you can listen to the audio in english without much effort and learnt the written form of this new language in the process.... thats how i learnt english a few years back and now the same method is teaching me french

I'm on 100 mg, how much are you on?`Also from?

You're only 26, why the fuck do you think an easy degree and certification means you can help anyone when you're too young to have any real life experience?

iD HAVE TO APPLY A psicometric test to find out your personal threshold. Which area of your psique/specific behaviour are you interested in measuring and changing/extinguishing?

Hey certified guy, you should know that the two aren't linked. Unless you can link some groundbreaking PsycInfo links?

Professionally I'd love a good read!

REPLACE MEDS WITH SOME GOOD OLD SEROTONINE INDUCING EXERCISE. Learning new skill and trades helps too. i USED TO TAKe antidepressives, then i moved on to weed and now im happier than ever with nothing but exercise and learning french. im also going to start my Master in Education in August. Getting rid of anxiety sometimes is as simple as keeping yourself busy.

If I have to actively replay and exagerate scenarios in my mind (even some fictitious) of people I have wronged one way or another constantly in order to feel some guilt, that means technically I am not a psychopath right?

The best University in Mexico

Why can't I find love.

I do exercise, I have now for 5 months, and I started taking these 3 months ago, I still lack motivation to do anything, anything I start I just give it a week then give up.

How does one become a psychologist at 26? Where i live, it's 10 years of university

you are underestimating me without even knowing me, sir. Ill let my answers speak for themselves. Trust me, Ive got a good deal of experience in a wide variety of circumstances, both in my own and through others who have reached me

If you want to apply or be safe from labels like psychopath you have to take a psicometric test. Id recommend the MMPA - Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory , among others ill talk more about later

maybe you looking in the wrong places. even if you are too weird to find someone in your own city, you may find that special someone online

it takes 4.5 years in Mexico. I did it in 8 years since i worked and volunteered in several institutions along the journey, also wanted to perfect my english, which i think i did

the people involved tends to feel ashamed they tried, did or couldnt prevent others from commiting the act

I'm in a small town and I've tried online dating for two years and it never worked once.

ill upload the same thread with the same photo later on.. im not posting the social media i currently use since they all have my family and my name on it

About to be 20 in 6 days and I'm tired of living already. My life is a cruel joke. I hace nothing. No one is or could be attracted to me so I can't breed, I'm a stupid talentless idiot with no social skills. There is simply nothing to live for.

it is a bit harder as you grow up.. im still good friends with people i met online when i was a teenager but ive hardly made new meaningful relationships online since i became a young adult. I dont really do anything more interesting than talk when i go on omegle or chatroulette, but the people who get on those and play piano/sing and that sort of things sure become popular quick. Nothing makes the ladies fall in love faster or more effectively than a passionate musician

ummm.. what?

I'm 23, just ended the best relationship I've ever had (only lasted a year) because I've been having bouts of depression and she didn't give a shit. Think I might need help but don't have the money for it. Also, barely any friends, certainly none that I can talk to about this. Suggestions?

>psychoLOGist

pardon me, but whats the meaning of this green text?

Human Service/Counselor here. What's your take on the current state of human services? Underfunded/ignored or becoming more respected?