How does pussy feels like anons? pussy here is haram until you get married

how does pussy feels like anons? pussy here is haram until you get married.

t. 24 years old never seen a real pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I0a6OBzZvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like a small dog.

Same here.

The only pussy I've seen is pixelated ;(

Bags of wet q coins

29 here
and this is the birth of free sex

Pussy here is haram until you get married, too.

Th-that's why I'm 25 and have never seen a real pussy

even in the land of most haram the man of the samurai never seen real pussy

like a rusty bag of milk filled with coins that taste like AAA batteries

impossible

never felt that

HOW! but america it is ok to have pussy because it is infidel laws let you do so. unless you live in amish town then i think it is ok.

and how do you know what AAA batteries taste like?

Did you say free?

Pretty good, fleshy and warm, kind of gross if you think about it too much whilst in the act though. You have to get some semblance of technique down for it really be pleasurable for either party, though.

But don't put it on a pedestal, it's pretty mundane and not that great beyond your first couple of times and for some quick pleasure thereafter. Personally I don't see why people seek casual sex so much, I guess it's the social pressure + pleasure. Usually it's kind of shit, I much rather a long, drawn out relationship in which having sex for the first time actually means something and is more an expression of affection, than some messy pleasure with a stranger.

aha. most people 95% who get married here are virgins and amateur. i guess i will have some fun in my first years

AAA batteries taste like rusty acidic metal. Also although we have plenty of infiel laws & stuff women only go for the top ~20% of men, leaving all us out, and often accused of rape & sued.

oh jeee what a horrible thing

Take your finger and feel the inside of your cheek. Something like that.

feels fleshy and wet and boring

overrated

>women only go for the top ~20% of men

That is bullshit. The top women go for the top men. If you lower your standards you will get pussy easy,specialy in the U.S.

I just tried that. I didn't feel anything. How deep should the finger go and should I tighten the cheeks or relax them? Also, which cheeks are you talking about?

Maybe true for you, but I've gone for literal 2/10 chicks that still ignored me and went for Chad. It is NOT a meme. Stay away from this country if you are hunting chicks.

why would Chad want a 2/10 chick?

He usually doesn't, but those dumb whores have been brainwashed into thinking they deserve Chad (muh curves, you're sexist if you don't like me, real women weigh over 200 lb, etc.)

hotter than i thought

youtube.com/watch?v=6I0a6OBzZvs
Don't forget to lube

Thank you user. I need this.